JL 03-Jul-18
Brian M. 03-Jul-18
DL 03-Jul-18
Shuteye 03-Jul-18
KSflatlander 03-Jul-18
Michael 03-Jul-18
JL 03-Jul-18
01-Jul-18
But they don't care 'cause they know their subscribing base ain't smart enough to know better...

01-Jul-18
I don't trust any bias-thumping "news" organization. Fox, PMSNBC, CNN, Breitbart, ALL have axes to grind and are less than objective.

01-Jul-18
If Trump would have heard Acosta he would have booted him out. It's happened before.

01-Jul-18

03-Jul-18

KSflatlander's Link
Kind of like when Sean Hannity created fake news.

03-Jul-18
9 years ago??? It's not an excuse for Hannity because he is still wrong....but he is an opinion (soft news) guy, not a hard news guy like Acosta is supposed to be.

03-Jul-18
I knew who it was too. I didn't like her too much when she was an early MTV VJ with a bad perm. I like her alot now....she is pretty witty.

03-Jul-18
KC, JTV is right. "Kennedy" is the only name that I knew her by. If they had said Lisa Montgomery, I would've been scratching my head...WHO? If it had been JUSTICE Kennedy, they would've said Justice Kennedy. I don't think it was sleazy at all, they are talking to their crowd.

03-Jul-18
It’s disgusting what news has become. We can now watch actual speeches and events as they happen right on our phones. We know what was done and said. Then if you watch a news program They tell a whole different story or don’t report Anything.

They really need to change the nightly or evening news to the evening fairy tales and lies.

03-Jul-18
When Kennedy first came on TV and was wearing those glasses, the company that made them for her made a fortune selling them. Thousands of women wanted to know where she got them. She is one smart cookie for sure.

03-Jul-18
My point is that all news can spin stories...liberal and conservative alike. Does excuse it for any organization. That’s why it’s best to view many sources in my book. Captain obvious right...

03-Jul-18
I would have never thought Kennedy would end up on FOX back when she was a VJ on MTV.

03-Jul-18

JL's embedded Photo
JL's embedded Photo
Ya....I've only known her as Kennedy. I still can't get that perm doo out of my head.

• Sitka Gear