JTV 03-Jul-18
KSflatlander 03-Jul-18
Michael 03-Jul-18
JL 03-Jul-18
K Cummings 03-Jul-18
Rhody 04-Jul-18
01-Jul-18

JTV's Link
yup, this is how the Fake News Media does it ... Acosta was recently caught at a press briefing making his own "news" .....

https://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2018/06/30/cnns-acosta-caught-video-manufacturing-very-fake-news/

01-Jul-18

JTV's Link
Speaking of fake news... look at what Mr. Fake News himself, the Leg Tingler has to say ....

https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/270601/chris-matthews-urges-communist-revolution-stop-daniel-greenfield

01-Jul-18
But they don't care 'cause they know their subscribing base ain't smart enough to know better...

01-Jul-18
BREAKING NEWS:

HYPER-PARTISAN NEWS OUTLETS CREATE FAKE NEWS TO FIT SPECIFIC NARRATIVE

In other shocking news:

RAIN FOUND TO BE WET

SUN FOUND TO BE HOT

And this just in:

SUN CAUGHT COMING UP IN MORNING

Video at 11...

KPC

01-Jul-18
I don't trust any bias-thumping "news" organization. Fox, PMSNBC, CNN, Breitbart, ALL have axes to grind and are less than objective.

01-Jul-18
If Trump would have heard Acosta he would have booted him out. It's happened before.

01-Jul-18

03-Jul-18

KSflatlander's Link
Kind of like when Sean Hannity created fake news.

03-Jul-18
9 years ago??? It's not an excuse for Hannity because he is still wrong....but he is an opinion (soft news) guy, not a hard news guy like Acosta is supposed to be.

03-Jul-18

K Cummings's embedded Photo
“Fake news” can happen on both sides and can actually be quite subtle.

I noticed this headline on Fox Business this morning. It gives the impression that retiring Justice “Kennedy” is saying that Mike Lee should be nominated for his spot on the court.

It wasn’t until I actually clicked on the article that I realized that it was not Justice Kennedy at all, but Fox Business personality Lisa “Kennedy” Montgomery.

Sleazy IMO...

KPC

03-Jul-18
only "sleeze" if you dont know anything about Fox Business or Foxnews ... I knew exactly who they were talking about when I saw it... she is also on their "OutNumbered" program ... the hot chick/dark hair with glasses...

03-Jul-18
I knew who it was too. I didn't like her too much when she was an early MTV VJ with a bad perm. I like her alot now....she is pretty witty.

03-Jul-18
"only "sleeze" if you dont know anything about Fox Business or Foxnews ... I knew exactly who they were talking about when I saw it..."

Why of course you did.

It only makes sense that they would only use "Kennedy" when referring to Lisa Kennedy Montgomery.

By the way, Lisa "Kennedy" Montgomery has her own show on Fox Business. She is only an occasional panelist on Outnumbered. The regular hosts are Harris Faulkner and Melissa Francis.

KPC

03-Jul-18
KC, JTV is right. "Kennedy" is the only name that I knew her by. If they had said Lisa Montgomery, I would've been scratching my head...WHO? If it had been JUSTICE Kennedy, they would've said Justice Kennedy. I don't think it was sleazy at all, they are talking to their crowd.

03-Jul-18

JTV's embedded Photo
JTV's embedded Photo
"Kennedy" is what she goes by.... no other name .. I watch her just about every day, I seldom miss Outnumbered because I'm usually getting ready for my morning run when it comes on ... watching it now as I type this, she's not there today ....

Brian, his "critical thinking skills" hadnt kicked in .... ;0)

03-Jul-18
It’s disgusting what news has become. We can now watch actual speeches and events as they happen right on our phones. We know what was done and said. Then if you watch a news program They tell a whole different story or don’t report Anything.

They really need to change the nightly or evening news to the evening fairy tales and lies.

03-Jul-18
Often stuff doesnt get interpreted correctly if people have little to no real world experience and depend on their research.....

03-Jul-18
When Kennedy first came on TV and was wearing those glasses, the company that made them for her made a fortune selling them. Thousands of women wanted to know where she got them. She is one smart cookie for sure.

03-Jul-18
she is one smart cookie !! .....

03-Jul-18
My point is that all news can spin stories...liberal and conservative alike. Does excuse it for any organization. That’s why it’s best to view many sources in my book. Captain obvious right...

03-Jul-18
I would have never thought Kennedy would end up on FOX back when she was a VJ on MTV.

03-Jul-18

JL's embedded Photo
JL's embedded Photo
Ya....I've only known her as Kennedy. I still can't get that perm doo out of my head.

03-Jul-18

Look guys, I know exactly who "Kennedy" is, I watch her show, and I've seen her as a panelist on Outnumbered numerous times.

That's not the point. The point was, if you only look at the headline, and the way it was written, many people would get the impression that the "Kennedy" they are referring to was the retiring SC Justice. Fox knew this and they knew it would generate clicks.

They were right.

Writing headline copy is an art in an of itself. Anyone who thinks that the reference to "Kennedy" wasn't intentional is rather naïve...especially seeing the story is written under her byline.

If I write an article, why would the headline include my own name?

KPC

04-Jul-18
you guys watch way to much TV....

• Sitka Gear