WV Mountaineer 02-Jul-18
Glunt@work 02-Jul-18
JL 02-Jul-18
Old School 02-Jul-18
Bowfreak 03-Jul-18
Bou'bound 05-Jul-18
beebo 05-Jul-18
02-Jul-18
I'm looking for cheaper arrows, that aren't complete junk, not for hunting, but just for summer target practice. Any suggestions?

02-Jul-18
Fleetwood carbons. They come prefletched with vanes or feathers. 31" with inserts installed but they send an extra set of inserts so you can cut to length.

02-Jul-18
X2 on KPC. I have always shot Easton ACC and Montec broadheads. Got tired of spending so much on arrows and broadheads. So I just went to Beeman ICS and muzzy broadheads

02-Jul-18
KPC X 2. Great shaft and very affordable

02-Jul-18
Lancaster has the Beeman "White box" arrows for $5.00ea right now.

02-Jul-18
You can get some Chi-comm arrows cheap on EBay. Some of the guys on LW speak well of them....especially the wood and bamboo shafts.

02-Jul-18
I pick up arrows crazy cheap at Wal-Mart after archery season. Our Wal-Marts will have Carbon Express arrows eventually marked down to $1 each.

03-Jul-18
I didn't know the chi-coms even made arrows. I hate to think what would happen if I tried to launch a wood or bamboo arrow....

03-Jul-18
Gold Tip Expeditions. Now they just call them the Hunter. They are hard to beat. I actually do the majority of practice with the hunters and hunt with the Pros but the Hunters shoot so well I will probably hunt with them too this year.

05-Jul-18
When practicing do you guys lose or wreck a lot of arrows generally?

05-Jul-18
I do at when trying to site in distance(60 yards or more). I hate it. Looking into getting a backdrop to put up behind my 3d deer to prevent losing them when sighting in distance. Note: i'm not hunting at these distances I just like the challenge of it.

• Sitka Gear