WV Mountaineer 04-Jul-18
beebo 04-Jul-18
WV Mountaineer 04-Jul-18
beebo 04-Jul-18
broomstik2 06-Jul-18
Russ Koon 08-Jul-18
beebo 15-Jul-18
03-Jul-18
I posted recently on a good but affordable arrow, and many suggested Beman. I've not shot them, could any of you who have shot Bemans arrows tell me what you did and did not like about the arrows, in particular the ICS Bow Hunters. Thank you.

04-Jul-18
Like everything about them except they are not very man GPI. So have to add wieght if you want a heavy arrow

04-Jul-18
I use Beeman ICS going on ten years for target and things I wish to eat.

04-Jul-18
Like golf I imagine if my game were dialed in maybe the feel of the ball would matter more. Beemans put a broadhead where I aim for the most part. And by for the most part I mean it ain’t the atoows fault

04-Jul-18
Beman is a great, made in the USA arrow, for a good price.

04-Jul-18
I'm with Kevin. Hasn't anything changed since the last thread. The Beman ICS is a fine arrow. As good as you can get. Buy them and enjoy. God Bless

04-Jul-18
Oh man, KPC, WV Mountaineer, and I are in agreement ! Holy COW !!!!!!!

Yep. been shooting Bemans since I switched from aluminum in 2005. Many critters have died due to the Beman arrows. Not as expensive as other arrows, but same accuracy.

Love, love them do - you know that I do !!!!!

;^)

04-Jul-18
tonyo, I never knew we disagreed that much.

04-Jul-18
Thanks everyone. And WV Mountaineer, what part of the state are you from? I'm from the Charleston area.

04-Jul-18
Princeton.

04-Jul-18
Well, ordered 18 of them. We shall see. Thanks again everyone for any input.

06-Jul-18
I might try some of those

08-Jul-18
Another Beman fan here. Switched to them years ago when GT took their shaft manufacturing to Mexico, before eventually taking it overseas.

Immediately found them to be at least the accuracy equal to the GT's I had been using, and easier to pull from foam archery targets because of their smooth surface. Thy seemed to be somehwat better in durability when impacting hard objects, with an occasional one surviving the dreaded steel targets at the range, but slightly more esily broken by mishaps involving extreme side loads such as glancing off trees or getting caught by the truck door --- both part of my normal duarability testing procedures 8^)

Have finallylost or broken more than half the three dozen I purchased about ten years ago. I'll be ordering more soon.

Great American product in a foreign dominated market, doing a very good job and deserving more attention, IMO

15-Jul-18
Well, I got them in and glued the inserts in and I've been shooting them for a week or so now and man oh man what a great arrow for the money! Very accurate and durable and way better than the Cabela's arrows I've been shooting with. I just started shooting two years ago so I'm still learning the ins and outs. Thanks everyone for your feed back and input When I do need more arrows I'll be getting more Bemans for sure!

• Sitka Gear