Huntcell 05-Jul-18
Thumper 05-Jul-18
WV Mountaineer 05-Jul-18
HUNTBOW 05-Jul-18
HUNTBOW 05-Jul-18
HUNTBOW 05-Jul-18
Bowbender 05-Jul-18
05-Jul-18
Hi Everyone, PRYM1 Camo is in a National UF PRO competition right now and we need your help. PRYM1 camo is a camo company that's 2.5 years old and is growing very quickly. I understand that everyone has their choice of camo and i fully respect their decision. Since we just celebrated independence day and we are the only USA company left in the competition, going up against the Italian Vegetato camo, I am asking for you to vote for PRYM1. The voting is currently going on right now and will end at 10:00am PST, this would be a huge win for us as UF PRO will do a limited edition line in the winning camo and it would be seen all over the world. The voting is being held on Instagram. You can go to UFPROGEAR and click on their story to vote. I would really appreciate it and thank you for your time

05-Jul-18
I’ll jump right on that thanks

05-Jul-18
Can we vote multiple times, or is that only pertain to Democrats in national elections?

05-Jul-18

Huntcell 's embedded Photo
Italian entry
Italian entry
The challenger
The challenger
Another entry: I assure you there is a camo pattern in the photo. That’s how effective it is!
Another entry: I assure you there is a camo pattern in the photo. That’s how effective it is!
“Italian Vegetato camo,”

With a name like that how can they lose.

PRYM1 Camo entries......

05-Jul-18
Photos before and after wearing your camo would be nice, just to see the difference it makes......lol

Done

05-Jul-18
I’ll take two of the PRMY1 if she comes with it.

05-Jul-18
You can only vote once, haha Huntcell - nice! Before and After, i can only imagine before and i dont think you would like to see that

05-Jul-18

HUNTBOW's embedded Photo
HUNTBOW's embedded Photo
This is a picture i took while Elk hunting in Montana last year

05-Jul-18
The voting is over, we were within 30 votes of eachother so there will be a one hour shootout of voting, not sure when that will be. If any of you voted for us, we really appreciate it, Thanks.

05-Jul-18
“It is beautiful, esthetically very pleasing and effective”

Yeah, and the yoga pants are nice, too. ;)

• Sitka Gear