2. Due to the high interest in the broad head drawing post, resources are being diverted from other areas.
3. If your subscription payment is received by the 3rd of the month you shouldn’t experience any problems.
4. Blame Trump and deregulation of the net neutrality rules.
5. Demoncrats are colluding with the Rushkies to to upset Bowsite because of the Bowsite / Trump connection.
6. It's the normal summer lull as Pat is busy planning his fall hunts.
7. TBM and RC have teamed up as hackers and are playing with ya!!!!! >>>>~~~~~~<
Yup. Me too. Maybe Pat will give us a discount on what we pay him to be on here every month. ;-)
.. .. .. .
.. .. ..
I performed some boundary scan analysis. ( you really need to upgrade your anti-hacking software ).
Your backup server's Reed-Solomon error processor chip has lost sync with the Digital Signal Processor, and is corrupting internet communications on both main servers.
You really need to follow the procedures I will provide in my next post, as soon as I get the procedures cleared though my Company's Proprietary Information Office.
You need to reboot all servers with the procedure I will post next. DO NOT SCREW UP THE ORDER in which you perform the procedure.
( I only detected two main servers and one back up - you may have more servers than I can see )
( you really need to upgrade your anti-hacking software )
. . . .
. . . .
"Back Blast Area All Clear !!!!! "
During training, the Bazookateer would wait to hear, "Back Blast Area All Clear, AYE AYE SIR !!!!!! "
Now this is good tribal knowledge to know, prior to firing that Bazooka.
.. .. .
But probably 25% of Civillians know what a LAW ( Light Anti-tank Weapon ) is, and maybe 2 % know what an AT-4 is.
However, 90% of people know what a Bazooka is.
All of them have a back blast area that will burn your hide !
( you know, Thunderflight and Iktomi may have been around to shoot a Bazooka ) LOL !
.. .. .. .
. .. .. .
It was my brilliant technical input that Pat followed. That is what fixed it !!!!
. . . . and no, that was not an earthquake in New England . . . . . . nor a sonic boom that was heard . . . . .