BIGHORN 12-Jul-18
Thumper 12-Jul-18
'Ike' (Phone) 12-Jul-18
Woods Walker 12-Jul-18
Woods Walker 12-Jul-18
JL 12-Jul-18
osage 12-Jul-18
11-Jul-18
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/11/former-bill-clinton-adviser-pleads-with-hillary-not-to-run-in-2020-for-her-familys-sake.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+foxnews%2Fpolitics+%28Internal+-+Politics+-+Text%29

IMO Lanny Davis is lying thru his teeth with his reasons telling her not run again. He knows it would tear the Dem Party apart.

Former Bill Clinton adviser pleads with Hillary not to run in 2020 for 'her family's sake'

One of former President Bill Clinton's past advisers is pleading with Hillary Clinton not to run for president in 2020, amid speculation that she is mulling throwing her hat once again in the ring.

Lanny Davis, the former special counsel to President Clinton, said Wednesday that he would advise Hillary Clinton against launching another bid for the presidency “for her sake and her family’s sake.”

“She has so much to give in public service, and for her sake and her family’s sake, she has so much to give in public service, I hope she doesn’t put herself through it again," Davis, who currently is a member of the legal team representing President Trump’s former attorney, Michael Cohen, said to the Hill. Former chief strategist for both Bill and Hillary Clinton's election campaigns says that while Hillary Clinton may not be done with public service, the suggestion that she is mounting a secret White House run is 'fantasy news.'

Davis noted that he does not know if Clinton is actually considering another run, which would be her third, but speculation has kicked up again since the New York Post reported over the weekend that she might be gearing up for another bid.

While most Democratic strategists doubt that Clinton would go through this again – with former Clinton campaign strategist Adrienne Elrod calling it “a pipe dream” – the former secretary of state’s ramped-up schedule of public appearances and her fundraising appeals in recent weeks have done little to temper the rumors.

Clinton has appeared at a number of high-profile events, such as ones for the Clinton Foundation and at Oxford University – and she is slated to appear alongside potential 2020 candidates Sens. Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren in Pittsburgh this weekend for the biennial convention of the American Federation of Teachers (AFT).

Continuing her strong criticism of Trump, Clinton has also started a fundraising drive for migrant children and their families being separated at the border.

Thanks to everyone who gave what they could to make an impact for those children & families who need all of our support right now.https://t.co/gFtjV3sZRc https://t.co/Gw0q8UnCPs — Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) June 21, 2018

With donations coming in via Twitter, Instagram and Facebook, the former first lady has raised more than $1.5 million with the funds going to several groups such as the American Civil Liberties Union, the Asylum Seeker Advocacy Project, the Florence Immigrant and Refugee Rights Project.

Clinton is next scheduled to appear at the third annual Ozy Fest, which bills itself as "part music festival, part TED Talk, part food fair,” on June 21 and 22 in New York City’s Central Park.

11-Jul-18
Fundraising for migrant children ??? Ask Haiti how much was donated by the Clinton foundation. Just another corrupt scam by those damn Clintons.

11-Jul-18
She'll keep "posing" as long as it makes the money flow...

11-Jul-18
Of course she's being told not to run. She can barely walk for cryin' out loud.......

11-Jul-18
I think she should run - right across the open border and never come back.

11-Jul-18
I hear that Favre will also be signing to play QB this year.

11-Jul-18
I'm no Wall Street wizard or even anywhere close to it, but something tells me that if she does run that buying stock in adult Depends might be a really good move!

11-Jul-18
RUN hILLARY run!!!!!!

11-Jul-18
^^^

Exactly...LMAO

11-Jul-18
Here...I fixed it for you.....

RUNS hILLARY runs!!!!!!

12-Jul-18
Can you imagine her being up on the stage and farting out loud like she did the last time? What a disgusting person.

12-Jul-18
Caused by back door sex, liberals.

12-Jul-18

'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo
'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo

12-Jul-18

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo
I disagree Thumper. I think it's more like when someone's THAT full of ****, it can't help but overflow.

12-Jul-18
Not really spike. When you're THAT big of a self absorbed, egotistical, lying psychopath, where the only reality and priority you have is YOU, then reason and rational thought are non-existent.

12-Jul-18
We could also see a Chelsa in 2020.

12-Jul-18
Or maybe Miss America instead?

• Sitka Gear