HA/KS 11-Jul-18
Glunt@work 11-Jul-18
spike78 11-Jul-18
Bowfreak 12-Jul-18
Fivers 13-Jul-18
Fivers 14-Jul-18
Woods Walker 14-Jul-18
11-Jul-18
https://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/illinois-man-harasses-woman-wearing-puerto-rican-shirt-56496432 You mean the Reality TV Republicans are as full of hate as the Libs? Based on reading this forum this comes as a real shocker; )-RTVR's are just as crazy! You see, moderate and reasonable people try to get along with each other, and do what's right for themselves, their neighbors and the country. Balance. And before one of you RTVR's say "he's probably a liberal," you can hold your breath. No one, except you and your echo chamber, believes that).

"Authorities in Illinois are investigating an incident caught on video in which a white man harangued a Latino woman who was wearing a shirt displaying the Puerto Rican flag at a local park. In addition, officials from the Forest Preserves of Cook County, which runs several wooded areas that surround Chicago, are looking into the behavior of a police officer who observed the incident and appeared to do little or nothing to stop it.

"After the incident, we immediately launched an investigation pursuant to our personnel policies into the response of our officer," the organization said in a series of tweets. "The investigation is ongoing and the officer involved has been assigned to desk duty pending the outcome.”

In the statement, Forest Preserves said the man, who they did not identify, had been arrested and charged with assault and disorderly conduct."

11-Jul-18
The difference is real. This guy will get zero support from current or former senators, representatives, presidents, the press, or party officials.

Compare that to what happens when leftists harass (legally or illegally) trump supporters, Christians, or any conservative who speaks out in support of what they believe.

11-Jul-18
Guy is a jerk but didn't see where he is a republican. May be. Doubt he has an understanding of what Puerto Rico is

11-Jul-18
Great responses, nothing to add except support!

11-Jul-18
Dumb thing to do however here in MA where Puerto Rican’s flock for freebies it is disgusting to see them waving their Puerto Rico flags while living off my tax dollars.

12-Jul-18

13-Jul-18
He got charged with 2 counts of felony hate crime. At MOST, I thought he could have gotten a public nuisance or misdemeanor harassment, never thought he could get charged with a felony hate crime for speaking his mind. I don't remember hearing him threaten her life and I know that he never touched the lady, the cop didn't NEED to step in because she was never threatened of any physical harm.

14-Jul-18
Spike-

That was the exact thought that I had!

14-Jul-18
Whenever a Washingtonian pontificates on the "rule of law", just laugh right in their face. That's easier to say than do however, because it NOT at all funny. More like scary.

14-Jul-18

Habitat for Wildlife's embedded Photo
Habitat for Wildlife's embedded Photo

14-Jul-18
Are those leftist or rightest whackos? I am still learning?

Personally, I am too busy working and other productive activities to take the time to protest like this. Also, I would not have anything in my wardrobe that would keep me discrete. Camo might scare a few of these "clowns".

• Sitka Gear