HA/KS 13-Jul-18
HA/KS 13-Jul-18
bad karma 14-Jul-18
bad karma 14-Jul-18
BIG BEAR 14-Jul-18
Grey Ghost 14-Jul-18
Grey Ghost 14-Jul-18
13-Jul-18
Pretty sure that was the last known location of hilary's server.

13-Jul-18
Kevin, Sincerely appreciate your debunking this type of crap. Spike, man, this stuff causes a person's credibility to be suspect.

13-Jul-18
The truth does not need embellishment. The clinton/obama crime cartel is bad enough that just the truth would put them in prison for life. Publishing and promoting false allegations just makes the truth easier for the leftists to dismiss.

"Spike, man, this stuff causes a person's credibility to be suspect."

"Not mine! I did not write any of this stuff, ....."

That would be funny if it didn't remind me of obama saying that he wasn't ashamed of anything he did in office.

13-Jul-18
"Et tu, Henry?"

Really?

13-Jul-18
Spike, everything I posted is true. Can you honestly say the same?

OK, I reread my first posting on this thread. Do I need to clarify that it was a joke?

13-Jul-18
Kevin, The stove was a "gift" from the Clinton's, surely you knew? ;)

If a certain someone was to link a story this weak attacking Trump, well, we all know what would happen.

Cue Jeff.

Spike, I am back to clicking close on new threads I see started by you.

14-Jul-18
"Your initial link was not ugly, it was educational as to how you will trust any old source that will make your point"

Do you understand the words that are coming from your own keyboard?

14-Jul-18
Uh, about 99.95% of the threads you originate, Spike. The more cockamamie the theory, the more likely you'll post it. And then you plead innocence when someone calls BS.

14-Jul-18
A little more adventurous ??? More like completely fixated on all your far right winged whacked out conspiracy theories.......

14-Jul-18
I’m going to stay this only once more , Spike, because I hate repeating myself.

There’s a wide gap between hopes/desires/beliefs, and known truths. Were you repeatedly fail is you ignore that gap, and allow your hopes/desires/beliefs to become known truths in your mind. That’s why you have little credibility with me, and I suspect many others here.

Here’s one example of many. You once proclaimed Deerborn MI had implemented Sharia law, and it was a “no-go” zone for local law enforcement. We had a well-respected member, who is a police officer in that area, tell you that was total BS. You never once acknowledged your mistake, instead you continued to search your radical right wingnut sites for other evidence of your ridiculous assertions.

I could cite many others, including this thread, but I’d be wasting my time. I don’t hope/desire/believe I can ever change your ways, because you’ve proven unable or unwilling to do so. See how that pesky gap goes away with actual proof?

Matt

14-Jul-18
Here's my conspiracy theory... You are a government plant used to feret out folks on this site that might lean towards militant groups. Guys dressed in black are watching all those who have ever agreed with you. Someone else I know thinks this is very plausible, so it must be true!

Just "clowning" around, trying to use some of that Spike humor.

14-Jul-18
" I have made a mistake on occasion, GG. I am sure you and others have never."

We all make mistakes, Spike. The true test is whether you man up to your mistakes, or in your case, claim you were just "having some fun" or "joking around".

Grow a pair, dude.

Matt

• Sitka Gear