Community
Contributors to this thread:
spike78 13-Jul-18
Grey Ghost 14-Jul-18
spike78 14-Jul-18
Grey Ghost 15-Jul-18
RobertBrown 01-Oct-20
13-Jul-18
Curious if anyone here is investing through Fundrise? I’ve been doing it for a few months now and can say it is a great concept and platform. They even offer dividends as well. Check them out.

14-Jul-18
To risky for me.

Matt

14-Jul-18
Matt all the rest of my investments are down but this one. Besides what investment isn’t risky? The platform does get like 5 stars and hasn’t lost any money yet for anyone whereas stocks have.

15-Jul-18
Spike78, If your other investments are down, I'd say you're not invested well. Every one of my investments is up more than Fundrise's reported 11% return in 2017.

I think Fundrise is riskier than many because: It's illiquid. No fee transparency. Unproven platform in a real-estate downturn. Unimpressive and unverified returns. No redemption guarantees. Shares can be sold at a premium to their value, so you can have a built-in “sales load” to the shares you purchase. Parent company is currently showing net losses.

I hope that helps,

Matt

01-Oct-20
This is a great platform, thank you for sharing. But I agree that it's risky. Everyone knows that those who don't take risks don't drink champagne, so I think I'll take a chance. I'm actually new to this business, but I would like to learn how it works to improve my financial situation. So I found a blog where there is a lot of useful information on this topic. I'm learning more about how to find investors for real estate to achieve good results and make a profit. I have very high expectations and I hope that I will succeed.

• Sitka Gear