kentuckbowhnter 05-Aug-18
Your fav poster 05-Aug-18
HA/KS 05-Aug-18
Bentstick81 05-Aug-18
Bentstick81 05-Aug-18
17-Jul-18
Negligence, but on the part of "company". If DNC hired a tech company to secure the servers, the negligence is not DNC, but that company.

17-Jul-18
Hahaha. Oh boy the attempt st deflecting from this treasonous and corrupt administrationnis simply EPIC.

Thanks for the laugh though!

17-Jul-18
You got it all wrong little Pauly. We want the Russian investigation to be blown wide open and let the TRUTH be told. Then we will see which administration was treasonous and corrupt!

17-Jul-18
According to your leader, Timmy, it’s all a hoax and should end today. So which is it?

Which administration is currently under investigation? Which president is hiding his taxes which probably show significant Russian money? Which administration had guilty pleas, indictments and arrests?

Exactly. But thanks for playing Timmy!

17-Jul-18
it must really suck being in your world... delusional.

17-Jul-18
The world where I want justice for those that harm America? It’s a wonderful place filled with peace, liberty and Patriots that actually know what the word means.

Much nicer place than the fetid sewer in your world.

17-Jul-18
The Democratic party of today is more communist then Moscow... that is the real world Atheist.

17-Jul-18
All i can say is that ONE GUY is proving, what i said would happen. 8^))))

17-Jul-18
Awesome ad hominem, Except you’d have to be someone significant and relevant to be able to effectively insult me. You’re neither. And btw, your desperate attempts to insult me only mean you’ve lost the argument. But you already knew that, right?

17-Jul-18
Trax. If we could set them back a century, it wouldn't be enough. The LAWLESSNESS and CROOKEDNESS and even the LYING, the dems have damaged America with the last eight years, runs deep. The people are starting to see what the dems are, and even more will see it come election time. 8^)

17-Jul-18
Will someone please flush the turd ?

17-Jul-18
The Democraps hope is deteriorating, what is the record for the longest investigation about stuff you already knew?

17-Jul-18

'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo
'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo

17-Jul-18
Nah! I don’t lie. I just ‘misspoke!’ Isn’t that how trump gets away with lying?

17-Jul-18
Maybe. But he hasn't caught up with the professional liars yet, he's still a rookie....give him time.

17-Jul-18
Like I said little Pauley when the truth comes out your corrupt Obama administration will have its true color shown and democrats will continue loosing for a long time to come!!

18-Jul-18
Yes, I am disappointed in our education system as well. It has been under-performing for awhile.

Critical/analytical thinking skills for example. Folks who post old news and/or non-verified information to elicit reactions they are looking for, that is certainly disappointing. The fact that they cannot seem to realize they do exactly what they criticize others for, well, again...

18-Jul-18
Why anyone here responds to this troll is beyond my comprehension.

Ignore him and his posts, and he will go away.

18-Jul-18
It's good therapy leak :p}

18-Jul-18
Let’s see about collusion. We know that the DNC colluded with CNN when they handed Hillary debate questions. We know that the DNC chair had to step down. We know that Hillary hired her. We know that the DNC paid for the dossier and we know that the FBI didn’t make that known when obtaining the warrant. Eighteen months and we keep coming up with no collusion for Trump. We know that in previous post you were talking about facts. Your lens are so skewed that you don’t know fact from fiction and your ignorant arrogance disgust me.

18-Jul-18
Sorry, that was meant for lefties thread.

18-Jul-18
No Spike, hoping you think about it.

22-Jul-18
Looking back on the unstable times of the sixties, i feel better with our current Leader... no other government is going to bullshit Trump and they know it. Mr. Trump is a world power on his own, he proves it every day... his own administration can't keep up his work ethic, except Kelly Anne who got him there.

22-Jul-18
"No other government is going to bs trump...." he got snookered by NK, he struck secret deals with putin to keep Crimea and more.

Trump cannot be allowed to be a "world power on his own" mostly because the word for that is King or Dictator. and we, here in America, we kind of frown upon that kind of thing. We're weird that way. And work ethic, huh? Trump plays golf every weekend. He watches hours of cable news and tweets like a man unhinged from reality.

During the campaign, Trump argued that Americans should vote for him because he would rarely leave Washington. He promised that he wouldn’t go golfing or take vacations because there was too much work to do. HOWEVER>>>>

Trump has visited golf courses at a faster clip than his three most recent predecessors. This is Donald Trump’s 131st day at a Trump golf club as President.

How you see things is kind of amazing.

22-Jul-18
Sorry I interrupted your teet feeding... you seem a little colicky today.

22-Jul-18
scentman, exactly!. Not to mention that Trump has and is playing the media and the dems, like a deck of cards. He mentions something, just to watch them go nuts. 8^)

22-Jul-18
Where can I read about those secret deals, which obviously are not too secret since you know about them. Or maybe they are so secret even Putin doesn't know about them because they don't exist?

22-Jul-18
"Trump has visited golf courses at a faster clip than his three most recent predecessors. This is Donald Trump’s 131st day at a Trump golf club as President."

Keep in mind he not only doesn't collect a pay check, but he works consistently late hours. In view of those circumstances I think you can allow a few golf outings.

23-Jul-18
gross negligence=democrat

01-Aug-18
"Hahaha. Oh boy the attempt st deflecting from this treasonous and corrupt administrationnis simply EPIC."

You claim Trump is a Russian 'asset,' yet who was it who got paid $500,000 by Russia to give a friggin' speech?

And who was it who lobbied the US Government to sell 20% of our uranium to Russia and in return, Russia 'donated' tens of millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation?

The answers, of course, are Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton.

Wanna' keep playing?

01-Aug-18

01-Aug-18
OK, you don't want to play. That's obvious.

I raised an issue you don't want to deal with because you can neither deny it nor debate it.

01-Aug-18
This is one of my favorites because in US history, we have NEVER seen hypocrisy like this!

Just WHO won't accept the results of the election?

ROTFLMAO!!!

01-Aug-18
8^)

05-Aug-18
Hmmmm. This mornings news:

Pres. Trump's attorney Jay Sekulow on previously denying that the president was involved in putting out a statement on the Trump Tower meeting: "I had bad information at that time and made a mistake in my statement ... over time facts develop"

Ummm, No. Facts don't develop. People get caught lying and are forced to tell the truth.

This president lies to his own attorneys.

This is why Trump will never VOLUNTARILY testify before Mueller. No perjury trap exists for honorable/honest people!

05-Aug-18
Refreshing your memory vis a vis Trumps denial about that “adoption meeting”.

They know that Mueller knows.

05-Aug-18
What if you told the truth? What can you trip over?

Your defense of trump is weak. His defense is weak. He lied to his own attorney. Why?

No worries. muelller knows what’s going on. If anyone’s going to drain the swamp it’s a real patriot like Bob Mueller.

05-Aug-18
Jeff, i really think its time to ignore... its obvious what the mo is here...total waste of your intelligence talking to an eight year old.

05-Aug-18
Except you can deny that Today, via Twitter, the President of the United States of America admitted that his son, representing HIS CAMPAIGN, met with agents of a hostile foreign power to obtain information on his political opponent.

YES, this is called Collusion, Conspiracy and in this case it IS a CRIME!

And your best denial or defense is to ignore the big bad man that’s reporting it?

05-Aug-18

05-Aug-18

tonyo6302's Link
"Marc Thiessen: The Clinton campaign sought dirt on Trump from Russian officials -- Where's the outrage?"

.. .. . .. .

. .. .. ..

So where is the outrage from "your fav poster"?

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/08/03/marc-thiesssen-clinton-campaign-sought-dirt-on-trump-from-russian-officials-wheres-outrage.html?intcmp=ob_article_footer_text&intcmp=obnetwork

05-Aug-18
Remember JTV. You are talking to a guy that CAN'T tell the truth. Just sit back and laugh at him. He's in over his head again. 8^)))

05-Aug-18

NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
He can't find the truth because he has no interest in the truth..

I suspect he's afraid of the truth.

05-Aug-18
Except you’re still avoiding the fact that trump lied , realized Mueller knew he lied and then recanted his story because he also lied to his own atty.

The fact is trump jr also lied and is probably the next indictment coming from Mueller.

Justice will prevail

05-Aug-18
STOP AVOIDING THE QUESTIONS PUT TO YOU, YOU IDIOT!

05-Aug-18
STOP AVOIDING THE QUESTIONS PUT TO YOU, YOU IDIOT!

05-Aug-18

Your side lost, PuZZy.

Get over it!

05-Aug-18
Kyle, that’s not how we talk to people. Maybe you’d rather be joining these guys? You seem awfully angry And by the way, it’s trump you’re really angry with. Stop projecting. Not a good look.

05-Aug-18
Go to Hell, you fraud, liar and clueless idiot!

05-Aug-18
Those shirts pretty much hit the nail on the head. The only thing that was missing on that shirt is how you can trust a russian, more than a democrat. That's a shame, but the truth. The democrats have proven this.

05-Aug-18
FYI, PuZZy,

Person A meeting with Person B to get information on a political opponent is NOT illegal.

It's been done for decades and both sides in every country does it.

Your side LOST. Get over it!

Have you 'conveniently forgotten' that Teddy Kennedy, the constant drunk and serial womanizer told the Russians during the Eighties to work with him to stop Reagan from taking down the USSR?

05-Aug-18
Paul,

What about Hillary's lie over the cause of Benghazi? Her lie had consequences. It is really tough trying to extend respect to you as just someone who disagrees. I am concluding you do not even attempt to be objective. Do you hate our country? I ask sincerely.

05-Aug-18
Oh Kyle. I really hope you give your clients better advice.

1). Trump literally just admitted that Jr has committed a criminal conspiracy, in saying "This was a meeting to get information on an opponent." Or did you believe the adoption story? You did!!?! Hahaha. Adorable.

2). This is a violation of 52 U.S.C. 30121, 36 U.S.C. 510 - Which states that Contributions and donations by foreign nationals (Russians) is indeed illegal.

3). Jr also told Congress that he never told his father about the meeting. Surely you don’t believe that. But regardless, it’s another lie which is another crime (lying to a Congressional investigation).

In that last tweet, trump also admitted he obstructed justice when he told his son to lie about it with a story about adoption. The story that you believed.

Oh wait, your president lied to you?!? Say it isn’t so!!

Before this is all over, trumps lies will catch up to him. All those that believed him will somehow have to come to the realization that they were had by a conman. And a lousy conman at that.

05-Aug-18
Hey, PuZZY!

This one's for YOU!

05-Aug-18
Kyle, KEY QUESTION: If there was no underlying wrongdoing why did Trump lie TO HIS OWN LAWYER about his role in covering up the true purpose of the key event, the June 2016 meeting in Trump Tower?

And why would he throw his own son under the bus with that tweet?

Because trump is soulless and only looks out for himself.

But great video! I enjoyed the satire.

05-Aug-18
Reminder.

05-Aug-18
Reminder.

05-Aug-18
Old political adage:

The bigger the lie, the more apt it is to be believed.

Who said that?

Adolf Hitler, then his Minister of Propaganda, Joseph Goebbels ran with it.

Another but related quote: "“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it"

Who said it?

Also Joseph Goebbels.

You, Paul are EXACTLY the sort of easily duped idiot who will buy this sort of stuff.

Just witness the amazingly inaccurate and false 'fake news' you willingly and eagerly swallow hook, line and sinker.

Your side lost. There is NO evidence that posts on Twitter and Facebook by some Russians pretending to be Americans changed even ONE vote.

Your side lost!

Get Over it!

05-Aug-18
Ah! Reciting quotes! My favorite!!

Ok my turn!

Who said this?:

If I were to run, I'd run as a Republican. They're the dumbest group of voters in the country. They believe anything on Fox News. I could lie and they'd still eat it up. I bet my numbers would be terrific."

Did you guess trump? Good job! You win!

Oh wait, did he insult you with that? You don’t care? Ah! That’s why he’s your hero!!

05-Aug-18

05-Aug-18
Trump won and will be re-elected.

05-Aug-18
Fact: Donald Trump ONLY won the 2016 presidential election because of help from Vladimir Putin and the Russians. Period.

Which is why he is an IllegitimatePresident.

Period.

05-Aug-18

HA/KS's Link
You guessed it "FAKE NEWS."

"In a 1999 interview with Larry King, Trump got a little more specific about his political views. He said he was a registered Republican but described himself as a centrist. Trump also talked about running on the Reform Party ticket, according to a transcript of the appearance.

In the end, we couldn’t find any instances of Donald Trump saying that Republicans are the dumbest group of voters. We’re calling this rumor fiction."

05-Aug-18
Forty times that’s 40 TIMES! Trump has posted statements on Twitter asserting “NO COLLUSION” with Russia during the 2016 election. Today, he negated all of that by admitting that his campaign had tried to collude with Russia to win the presidency, after all.

Deal with that huh?

05-Aug-18

05-Aug-18
One guy on here, and the democrats, are trying their hardest to say that Russia influenced the election, all the while, trying to take away the POTUS, the people exercised their voting rights on, of this great Country. So who is trying to influence the 2016 Election???? It's not Russia. 8^)

05-Aug-18
Well, it looks like that hillary shoud've snuck a little more of our uranium, to putin. That might have gotten her a win, and more money. One thing is for sure. If Trump would've destroyed evidence, acid wash anything he could to destroy evidence, use a sledge hammer on what evidence there was left, and just claim he used "BAD JUDGEMENT", there would be no INVESTIGATION of Trump. Right? Right???. It has to. It worked for hillary. 8^)))

• Sitka Gear