TD 21-Jul-18
Mike in CT 21-Jul-18
Grey Ghost 21-Jul-18
jjs 21-Jul-18
scentman 21-Jul-18
sleepyhunter 21-Jul-18
Woods Walker 21-Jul-18
17-Jul-18
Fact the economy was floated on printing paper money, lowering the interest rates.

Fact paying ransom for hostages versus negotiating their return.

Fact rubbing Putin’s leg and a hot mike comment on being more flexible You not how you deal with a former KGB agent.

Fact we must treat leaders of a country in professional manner regardless of who they are and how they got empowered.

Fact paying the lions share of NATO funding and is not the best policy.

Fact liberals are trying to stop the grizzly hunt and other hunting through out the world.

Fact you need make sure to vote for who protects the rights that you value most.

Fact you can have an MBA and still be dumb as dirt. Education doesn’t equal IQ.

Fact Hillary stole the democratic nomination.

Fact if I and all of you had a private server we would be in prison.

Fact if you could not beat Donald Trump you do not deserve to be in office.

Fact is that the Democrats all made comments that Russia w As not the arch enemy in 2012.

Fact is that if you are not condemning the actions of the FBI actions on th Hillary investigation was an absolute train wreck your opinion is overriding the facts.

17-Jul-18
Fact: Obama and the FBI knew the Russians were hacking and meddling but did nothing except Obama telling them to "Cut it out". Which we all know works every time..

If Clinton had won nobody would be talking about Russian hacking or meddling.

17-Jul-18
"islamic swine as you would find in this country who hold radical ideas simply have opinions! There are no facts, there are no labels! ^^^this statement is absolutely true... I see quite a few of the guys here doing a great job defending the best president I've seen possibly since Reagan.. (Trump)

It's nice to see a president start a meeting with prayer . One who sees what liberalism has done ,and will continue to do to this country,and is actually acting on it. Trump needs supporters to continue to the rebuilding of this country. Picking up the pieces from the past few Presidents. Someone needed to step up and put some political correctness aside put AMERICANS 1st! Knowing all the poverty we have in our own country, the veterans that need help , the children here who need parents, and knowing I wake up and go to work everyday to support people who shouldn't even be here in the first place chaps my ass! There's nothing wrong with immigration , LEGALLY! Supporting Muslims who we "rescused" knowing odds are it's a Trojan horse does not sit well with me. Finally someone wants to fix these issues and all the snowflakes throw a tantrum and dress up like a penis and vagina to protest . Vandalize property . Make threats to our president. Obviously don't have jobs if they have the time to attend all of these gross events. Yes! Let's just hand them over our country! NOT! These are just. Couple of the things Trump is addressing. His plate is full!

18-Jul-18
Pat or do we have a rookie admin? =D

God save the CF!.... heheheheheh.......

18-Jul-18
I love that the liberals are finally out of the closet. During the first 4 yrs of Osama’s reign everyone was obvious to how he was trying to change the country. So now Trump has drug them out into the light and their positions are all out in the open. Open boarders, free college, mandatory jobs at $15 an hour. Try to just imagine if she would have gotten elected. 2-3 Supreme Court judges. Open boarders which mean unlimited Democrat voters. I’m not sure this country would ever be the same again. We would have been brought down like every other empire has in the past. To a second rate country.

18-Jul-18
"what happened to the other 50+ posts of this thread ..."

I'd like to know the answer to that, as well.

Matt

18-Jul-18
they are with Hillary's 30,000 :9)

18-Jul-18
Ask Putin.

18-Jul-18
Censorship.......

18-Jul-18
Apparently calling out anonymous cowards is frowned upon, now.

Matt

18-Jul-18
Think it had to do with what Trax called you Matt.

Amazing how Jeff calls Paul out for being a dishonest person with his registrations, but Trax gets a pass.

Is this an example of the behavior you and KPC have been calling out?

18-Jul-18
"Is this an example of the behavior you and KPC have been calling out?"

Of course it is, Frank, among other things.

The Grey Pedophile

18-Jul-18
It’s just another example of the hypocrisy that is often on full display here on the CF. The whole premise of this thread is another example, though it has lost quite a bit of context with the missing posts.

Not sure where they went, but if it’s due to the name calling from a particular anonymous poster, I think there are better actions that could have been taken besides deleting 80% of the posts on this thread (including the OP). Throwing the term “liberal” out as an insult is one thing - honestly, it makes me laugh every time (especially from people who hold up “conservatism” but yet cast free market, small government principles aside when it comes to trade policy, immigration, etc).

That said, there is no place here for what was said yesterday. It’s disgusting, classless, and immature.

18-Jul-18
Still haven't grown a pair, eh? Not surprising.

Matt

18-Jul-18
We've had discussions in the past in which I've acknowledge valid concerns some have expressed regarding registering with their full name. My position has been this can be done to ensure legitimate contributors abound while still respecting privacy of the individuals.

That being said let me be abundantly clear on this point; privacy rights should only extend to the extent that posters are willing to engage in an honest, and importantly, respectful manner. To further clarify I don't mean it's taboo to assign a label when it's demonstrably true; I don't think anyone here would object to that in the slightest.

Impugning someone's character on the other hand, particularly when it is without basis in fact is inexcusable in any context. When anonymity is the case (with any poster) it shatters the argument that any label is simply honest engagement; it isn't, and it's disingenuous to suggest it's anything other than internet bravado with a healthy heaping of immaturity.

Jason (BEG) and I have disagreed, sometimes strongly; I don't recall either of us doling out sobriquets that should best be reserved for Interstate restroom stall graffiti. Likewise, Matt (GG) and I have disagreed on points/issues and in a similar fashion.

It's been correctly pointed out that the same yardstick isn't always applied to posters; if this forum is to hold onto any semblance of integrity that practice must cease-immediately.

None of us rolled out of bed perfect this morning and I expect that condition to remain in perpetuity. We can bemoan the state of the CF or we can each, one by one act in a manner that restores decorum and invites constructive debate.

100% within our control.

Life is all about the choices we make.

18-Jul-18
Mike,

Well said sir!

18-Jul-18
Mike,

Eloquently stated and well said, as always. I have always left our "debates" feeling I have learned something, both about the issues being discussed and about myself and my beliefs and biases. That's the way open, intellectual debate should work and it is proof positive that despite having differing opinions it is possible to have respectful, adult conversations on the matter. It would be nice to see more of it, and more of you, on this forum. Cheers.

18-Jul-18
I rolled out of bed and onto the floor.......

18-Jul-18
“Impugning someone's character on the other hand, particularly when it is without basis in fact is inexcusable in any context. ”

Mike did you use this same standard when the democratic loon from Montana assailed Ryan’s nomination with unsubstantiated allegations of which were found to be false. Let’s move on to more liberal lunancy. Universal basic income that Nobama ran his pie hole about yesterday. Do you all support finanacing more of the non working populous at the expense of their fellow countrymen who not only pay taxes but get up and go to the JOB daily?

20-Jul-18
"None of us rolled out of bed perfect this morning" I didn't? Hmmm.

20-Jul-18
I must have missed out on all the fun.

20-Jul-18
To call Matt the "grey pedophile" is juvenile and despicable behavior. Anonymously doing so is even lower.

20-Jul-18
BK,

Calling Matt a pedophile is past juvenile. It's abhorrent and quite frankly his ass should be tossed. Anonymity aside, it's a classless, crass statement, well pretty much what we've come to expect from someone that has zero tolerance for even a slightly difference of opinion. It's some what ironic that he rails on PaulZ for his 40+ registrations, but to the best of my knowledge, he's never called anyone a pedophile. AND, the best part, he's now registered with his real name. While slanderers hide behind a veil of anonymity.

Remember those from the left that could actually debate without such boorish contemptible behavior. GJ, Catfish, Mark Hogan, Blue Dog....

21-Jul-18
""To call Matt the "grey pedophile" is juvenile and despicable behavior. ""

GG has his opinion like the rest of us. Agree or disagree with him is a choice. Do I think he is a pedophile? No I don't. His posts have always been about the topics being discussed. Never once to my knowledge have I read any opinion from GG to make me think anything other than his political opinion. Is he a grouch? Yes, but I'm a grouch as well like a many others here.

21-Jul-18
Double tuck back handspring out of bed this morning. Judges gave it a 9.8. :(

21-Jul-18
Were you not called a coward because of your registration? People with courage don't do that.

And if you don't care, why not use your real name? Seems Matt was justified based off of evidence, you have none for what you called him because none exists.

21-Jul-18
"To call Matt the "grey pedophile" is juvenile and despicable behavior."

While I agree with this statement, IMO it isn't strong enough condemnation.

21-Jul-18
"I'm no more a coward than he is a pedophile. "

You ARE a coward. Since you continue your verbal slander behind a wall of anonymity.

"THAT is the point for those too dense to figure it out or are missing the whole story. "

Actually we all know the WHOLE story. You start with the name calling as soon as someone has a differing point of view, or challenges you to justify a position based on facts. It's been your modus operandi since day one.

"Not that I really care..."

Then register under your real name. Cuz only a coward would call someone a pedophile while hiding behind a fake registration.

21-Jul-18
So....if an anonymous poster wants to call another a pedophile it's cool, 'cause he's part of the good ole boys, slapping each other on the back, nodding in agreement, club, but another who is on the opposite side of the aisle is trashed for 40+ false registrations, but never stooped to the level of calling someone a pedophile.

You guys are ****ed in the head.

21-Jul-18
Kevin is wrong. You are a coward.

21-Jul-18
That was so far over the line it's off the cliff. If you can't grasp that..... then you are incapable of grasping most anything outside your bubble. Real name or not, has nothing to do with it. If you can't get the spine up to apologize for that kind of slander...... well, that speaks even worse. What is the person that can't own his mistakes? Or someone so in denial he can't see that he made one? That's in Putz Land where anything can be justified.

You were wrong. The name calling has gone off the rails. When called on it you double down, it's all you've got anymore. It's wrong. But have turned things in your head that somehow you are the one that's persecuted?

wow.

21-Jul-18
Kevin,

I am not going to debate just for the exercise of it as I think you want to do sometimes.

You have a valid point about not using your real name if it is to protect oneself.

Trax, as numerous others pointed out, name calls as SOP. I quit reading his posts as too often they had the same theme and went something like this...

Obama, the parasite, race baiting pimp...

And every time he is challenged, like a child he resorts to name calling.

As pointed out above, I took this as his attempt to be accepted into the inner circle here, no matter what he says he is concerned what that group thinks of him.

His anonymity is not about protecting himself, it is used to provide false security that allows him to behave like a child.

21-Jul-18
"The punk initiated the conflict, he reached with an untrue stab. I called him on it."

I'll get to the premise here later; the fact of the matter is you didn't "call him on it", you one-upped him and by a country mile. Calling him on it would have been nothing beyond stating the label was baseless and warranted an immediate apology-period.

"I have nothing to apologize for, I simply responded in kind."

Again, if you felt wronged you should have demanded an apology; electing to go as low as you did certainly is something to apologize for; feeling you "simply responded in kind" is either a response borne out of stubborn refusal to admit a wrong or a remarkable lack of understanding of the relative gravity of the two terms as demonstrated by trying to confer any kind of equivalence between a question of bravery and child molestation.

"I don't expect a narcissist to smarten up though. I also will not stand by and say nothing."

Any person who feels wronged has every right to defend themselves and no one has the right (and I seriously doubt any here would advocate forfeiture of that right) to tell any person otherwise.

As to whether posting anonymously constitutes "cowardice" I've already stated that I agree there are valid concerns given what's gone on here and real concerns about identity protection on the internet. I don't think legitimate registration goes hand in hand with full identity disclosure; that's an issue for the forum leadership to deal with.

I do feel however that there's a line between self-defense and needless provocation; when the latter is employed in anonymity I think questioning the bravery of the party involved is fair game.

21-Jul-18
Guys,

First and foremost, Trax is correct. I provoked him, and for that I apologize. This wasn't the first time I've pushed the same button, and this wasn't the first time he's responded by calling me a pedophile immediately afterwards. I just think more people noticed this time. I can only conclude that the truth often hurts the most, and that's why Trax has retaliated to my "anonymous coward" comments so venomously.

But that doesn't justify my pushing those buttons to begin with. Just because that's how I feel about him doesn't mean I should express it here. Some things are best left unsaid, as they have no place on a community forum.

Trax, please accept my apologies. I try to hold myself to a higher standard than what I've displayed here because my REAL NAME is behind my remarks, and my reputation is important to me. I don't expect you to relate.

Matt

21-Jul-18
WTF, the only fact to all of this BS is the left started by Brennon,CIA, that was close to Obama that meet with Harry Reid on the DNC dossier from a former MI6 that worked with former Russian agents. The dossier (1of 3 different dossier) was taken to Sen. McCain that delivered to the FBI to take down a elected POTUS. Brennon should be charge for high crimes and treason along with every mfer (DNC,CIA,FBI,DOJ,Obama, Hillary and some Republicans), that had their finger on this and anyone that doesn't understand this is one stupid mfer that shouldn't be allowed near a voting box. Please excuse my delivery but there are some really ignorant souls on here that shouldn't even be in the woods with a bow either, have a good fing day.

21-Jul-18
Trump just keeps on strokn... do you guys think he has an October surprise of his own? He is awfully sure of himself and i like it!

21-Jul-18
GG & Trax

I'm happy for you both. I've gained a lot of respect for you both today. Thankyou.

21-Jul-18

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Here We Go Again!
Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Here We Go Again!

• Sitka Gear