JL 17-Jul-18
WV Mountaineer 17-Jul-18
JL 17-Jul-18
16-Jul-18

Annony Mouse's Link

16-Jul-18

16-Jul-18
Kevin,

I've watched the FNC coverage, too, and I agree with you, it's been unusually unbiased. I was actually going to post a few clips of their coverage on the other Trump/Putin threads, but decided most here were watching, and it would be redundant.

Trump took a major step back, politically, today, IMO. His rambling non-response to who he believes (his own intelligence agencies or Putin), was embarrassing for me to watch.

Yeah, yeah, I know that makes me a flaming liberal #neverTrumper to some here, and frankly I don't give a damn.

Matt

16-Jul-18
Kevin,

I agree with you.

16-Jul-18
You don't need "journalism" to know exactly what he said at the presser. He simply chose russia and putin over his own government agencies and his NSA. Good on anyone that calls out his nonsense. I expect russia to leak what was said in the private meeting however. putin is famous for recording all meetings and using them to his advantage.

16-Jul-18
I bounce back and forth between checking FNC and CNN. Gotta agree...there was little difference in the way the headlines read today.

16-Jul-18
They were very unbiased in the beginning and lost their balance reporters. Slight right and right opinion shows get them left wing intolerance but they are still pretty objective. Especially compared to the other 24 hour news....

17-Jul-18
I disagree that this hurt Trump at all. When push came to shove he still killed about 200 Russians in Syria and that is unprecedented. I can't see any President allowing that to happen except Reagan. Trump wants Putin's help on terrorism and China. Trump believes those two are the major threat to the country.

17-Jul-18
Kevin,

As a long time FNC viewer, I think you're accurate for the most part. The one exception is Sheppie Smith who is in a hard news slot. Within the last couple of years he is letting his liberal bias bleed into his reporting of the news. Aside from watching him, you can tell this by noting the Huffy has been praising him numerous times for his clear anti-Trump reporting. His personal views are not a problem in itself however if his role is providing hard news.....then personal opinion should not influence how the hard facts are presented to the viewers. Shep is forgetting that.

17-Jul-18
Fox has their puppets. Both for and against this president. But, all in all, they all do a pretty fair job. Even Hannity has it right. He just hasn’t figured out that gloating about it doesn’t do well with getting that across to the undecided people.

17-Jul-18
The one good thing with FNC is they have a diverse pool of guests on the shows so you get to hear different views on topics of the day. I don't see that diversity of thought on MSNBC and to an extent on CNN.

• Sitka Gear