Your fav poster 17-Jul-18
'Ike' (Phone) 17-Jul-18
bear2 17-Jul-18
Bentstick81 17-Jul-18
17-Jul-18
""I think that this may well be true, but I think that another factor may also be present in Trump’s mind: a desire to provoke, or troll, his critics in order to get them to use the t-word: treason. Now, a normal politician avoids giving critics any opportunity for such accusations, but Trump is not a normal politician, I think we can all agree. He understands that madness now grips his most adamant political foes, and he also understands the wisdom of the ancient adage as stated by Longfellow, “Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad.”

Trump knows with certainty that he did not collude with Russia to win the election. But he is also well aware of the kind of footsie that the most recent nominee of the Democrats, Hillary Clinton, played with the Kremlin in approving the sale of a quarter of our uranium reserves to a Russian entity, in return for huge, nine-figure donations to the Clinton Foundation and a half million dollar speech for her husband.

If accusations of “treason” are in the air, then maybe Democrats have more to worry about with regard to Russia than does Trump.

And don’t forget the 2012 attempt by then-President Barack Obama to covertly promise Putin’s #2 Medvedev, “After my election, I’ll have more flexibility” that was caught by a hot microphone.

To my ears, this is actual “collusion” -- an attempt to affect the election by keeping information from the voting public, in cahoots with the Russians.

If I were Obama, I would not want “treason” defined down to include words spoken at a summit.

17-Jul-18
""Today [yesterday] during the presser with President Trump, Russian President Putin dropped a bomb on the Deep State members in the intelligence community, the Obama Administration and the Clintons. As we reported today –

Putin offered permitting officials in the US, including Mueller, to Russia to assist in their investigation of the supposed Trump-Russia collusion story. Then Putin dropped his bomb where the US could reciprocate Russia in one of their investigations –

For instance, we can bring up Mr. Browder, in this particular case. Business associates of Mr. Browder have earned over $1.5 billion in Russia and never paid any taxes neither in Russia or the United States and yet the money escaped the country. They were transferred to the United States. They sent [a] huge amount of money, $400,000,000, as a contribution to the campaign of Hillary Clinton. Well that’s their personal case. It might have been legal, the contribution itself but the way the money was earned was illegal. So we have solid reason to believe that some [US] intelligence officers accompanied and guided these transactions. So we have an interest in questioning them.

The Democrats, the MSM and Deep State are in a complete panic! Obama gang members came out of hiding and screamed with fear over what Trump may have learned from Putin, so much so that they claimed President Trump should be impeached –

Former Obama CIA Director John Brennan was not alone. Hillary Clinton, James Comey, Democrat Congress members as well as never-Trumper’s like Speaker Paul Ryan, all condemned the President.

Don’t believe their complaints for a minute. The President was again outstanding. Watch for yourself. The Deep State and the Democrats are terrified of what Putin may have provided Trump. They all knew for some time that they were the ones that colluded with Russia and they were the ones vulnerable as a result. Their days are now numbered and they know it.

Today the narrative again shifted. The talk by the end of the day was about Obama. He was implicated in the Russia scandal by Lisa Page. More texts were released showing Obama’s connections to the scandal. Others in the news began speaking of Obama being involved in Russiagate and the President noted on Hannity that corrupt FBI agent Strzok reported ultimately to Obama.

President Trump knows some things that he is not yet letting out of the bag and as a result the Deep State is in a panic never seen before.""

17-Jul-18
Putin offering to “help” Mueller is like asking the mobs consigliere to help the fbi’s case against the mafia.

Thevery fact that you take it seriously says so much about you. Why would Mueller, who is investigating Russia , allow Russians to “help” him? Have you completely lost your senses?

17-Jul-18
Maybe Trump is sly like a fox or maybe not. He certainly angered his base yesterday. We will see how the end game plays out.

17-Jul-18
He only angered the butt-hurts and the spineless closet never-Trumps...

17-Jul-18

slade's Link
Trump Said Nice Things to Putin – Roosevelt Gave Eastern Europe to Stalin Resulting in At Least 3 Million Murders

Liberal elites and Never Trump Republicans blew a gasket following President Donald Trump’s meeting and press conference with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Trump bashers said never in history had a US president given away so much to a Russian leader.

17-Jul-18
Prove it or zip it Jeffrey. I recall Obama took the side of our people over Russia. But carry on Ivan. I mean Jeffrey.

17-Jul-18
The eighties just called Atheist... they want their attempts at humor back :9)

17-Jul-18
Because of Trump’s Monday press conference fiasco, will he be the 1st U.S. President in history required to register as a foreign agent? Close call, which comes first; resignation or registration?

17-Jul-18
No, he will be known as a smart diplomat avoiding a war, that simple.

17-Jul-18
"I recall Obama took the side of our people over Russia."

Oh, that musta been when he mentioned he would have more flexibility after the election.

17-Jul-18
Trump can be his own worst enemy when speaking off the cuff, and the longer he goes the more likely he says something foolish. And the anti-trump media eggs him on long enough to get the sound bite they finally need to pounce. Did he really need to say Putin was "extremely strong and powerful in his denial"? Silly and unnecessarily flattering adjectives.

That said, this whole campaign to paint Trump as a Putin pawn is ridiculous. Who attacked Syria (little Russia) TWICE when Putin threatened consequences? Remember the mocking tweets saying the smart missiles were coming and to get ready! Trump took real action when better presidential speech makers cowered and faltered.

Who engaged with and killed hundreds of Russian militants on the ground in Syria? Who is doing more to arm Ukraine. Who is pushing back against Putin's ally Iran? Trump/Mattis !! Actions speak louder than words.

17-Jul-18
That wasn't Putin returning Trump's white flag, it was only a soccer ball, but then again . . . . . Yeah, maybe it'd be funny if it wasn't so damn consequential.

17-Jul-18
Based on the people Trump's p*ssing off, I'd say he's doing a DAMN fine job.

17-Jul-18
I agree WW, seems he’s pi**ed off pretty much everyone in the whole free world except isolasionist, noninvolvement advocate, Rand Paul.

17-Jul-18

'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo

17-Jul-18
Where's all the dems blasting obama and the open mic slip up? Their SILENCE say's it all. They don't have a leg to stand on. 8^)

17-Jul-18
Ike, I realize you’re late to the party but that’s been debunked as a conspiracy theory, pal. Maybe you meant all of those Clinton murders or Area 51?

17-Jul-18
WSJ and FOX News both reporting that Trump reversed course and admitting the Russians meddled in the 2016 elections. He now says he believes U.S. intelligence sources.

17-Jul-18

Habitat for Wildlife's Link

17-Jul-18

Paul, you're right...Should have been this one!

17-Jul-18
I remember when Obama killed 200 Russians. https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/24/world/middleeast/american-commandos-russian-mercenaries-syria.html Oh wait that was Trump.

17-Jul-18
Still comparing Obama huh? Spoiler alert, trump will never be as intelligent, as articulate or as popular as Obama. Ever.

17-Jul-18
That may be true, but he is the better president.

17-Jul-18
Your opinion is noted sir. Laughed at, but still noted.

17-Jul-18
Don’t forget this blast from the past! This was after trump called his wife ugly.

Yet suddenly these GOP butt kissers are suddenly trumps personal butt kissers! They have no soul, no morals and no standards.

17-Jul-18
8^)

• Sitka Gear