tonyo6302 18-Jul-18
keepemsharp 18-Jul-18
Coyote 65 18-Jul-18
butcherboy 18-Jul-18
kentuckbowhnter 18-Jul-18
HighLife 19-Jul-18
RK 19-Jul-18
18-Jul-18
A article on The Duran several days ago was telling how the S.A. farmers (Boers) were invited to Russia to farm for fear of being butchered, some are going to Australia. South Africa will be another socialize despot hell hole as what happen in Zimbabwe, about 500 hundred yrs of European development is about being wipe-out. Wonder how Wilber Smith will write this story out?

18-Jul-18
I used to hunt with and belong to Suburban Whitetail Management of Northern Virginia. We had a member who was a transplant from Africa. He would easily kill over 100 Deer a year in Fairfax County with his Bow. He was a great Hunter ( before anyone gets their panties in a wad, we legally hunted Does year round on Kill Permits issued by the Game Warden )

.. ..

.. .. .. ..

.. .. . .

At one of the Monthly meetings, he was asked to speak. He told us about how the Communists took over his Country, stole the Ranch from his Father, and took all their guns, including a Rifle his Father had just given him that he had yet to shoot.

I will tell you, pretty much everyone in the room had misty eyes after Listening to his life story.

He taught us all some neat tricks for decoying Deer. He is a great guy.

Maybe, Bogunshuutze will read my post, and add some more detail.

Anyway, once they take them ( the guns ), they are gone, and you ain't never getting them back.

18-Jul-18
I know a guy that married a Johanesburg blue eyed blonde that now lives in the USA, she claims she is an African-American.

18-Jul-18
Ran into a guy that was operating the FBO in Pecos airport Texas. Stayed with my helicopter until it was refueled. He and his wife had just come from SA. This was in the 90's and he said that he got out while the getting was good. Told me that peoples land was getting confiscated with no compensation to the owners. He was lucky and sold his business before it was confiscated. Said the handwriting was on the wall and if you were white, they were out to get you one way or another. The another was just killing you.

Terry

18-Jul-18
Wow. I had no idea. I don’t watch the news very often or stay up on foreign affairs as I should. Very scary

18-Jul-18
The liberals want to turn America into a Venezuela/South African hybrid like Venezafrica.

19-Jul-18
anytime a minority oppresses a majority for a long period of time the payback can be a bitch when the tables eventually get turned. you can look at many places in Africa and the middle east today where that same kind of brutal payback is going on right now.

19-Jul-18
Interesting....I'm still going.

19-Jul-18
This has been coming for a long time in South Africa If you are interested in the history of SA and the rise and fall of the Zulu nation read The Washing of the Spears It is a long read 600 pages but it gives you a great insight on what SA was, who lived there etc

Like several other African countries the outcome of all of this will not be good

• Sitka Gear