JL 19-Jul-18
Scar Finga 19-Jul-18
Shuteye 20-Jul-18
19-Jul-18

IdyllwildArcher's Link

19-Jul-18
That would be pretty exciting.

19-Jul-18
It often goes the other way. This year was the worst year I've experienced with sharks attacking tarpon that were hooked by anglers. A guide I know got sharked 15 times in one week last May. I don't mind seeing the tables turn on sharks occasionally.

Mother Nature is a wonderful and often brutally amazing thing.

Matt

19-Jul-18
I seen that jewfish story too. There are some great Youtubes on guys fishing for these things.

19-Jul-18
Yep, several times I have pulled up what was left of 150-200lb tuna with nothing but the head left from sharks, BIG SHARKS! I have used 50-60lb tuna as shark bait and caught 200 plus pound Mako's doing it. Very Impressive!

20-Jul-18
I have had sharks take my sea trout in the Delaware bay. My wife and I would get even. we would take a three or four pound trout and put a huge hook with 12 feet of piano wire leader on a boat rod and catch sharks. My tiny wife would hold the rod when we got the shark close and I would slip a rope over the sharks tail. Tow them into the dock. We have caught 8 foot sharks around 300 pounds. Good eating. My malamute loved them too.

BTW one that we weighed was 278 pounds and was caught the day after we saw Jaws in the movies.

• Sitka Gear