Scar Finga 19-Jul-18
woodguy65 19-Jul-18
Bowbender 19-Jul-18
woodguy65 19-Jul-18
Factory rat 19-Jul-18
Glunt@work 19-Jul-18
Mint 20-Jul-18
19-Jul-18
Once again I come to the Community forum to get some advice. This time it is seat covers for my 2017 Toyota Tacoma 4 door pickup. I have cloth seats and since I will be using the truck for deer hunting and other outdoor activities I would like to protect them.

How are the neoprene seat covers compared to canvas or nylon. Are they too hot? Neosupreme is cheaper but are they good enough to last awhile?

Any advice apprecited.

19-Jul-18
I'd be surprised if the actual seat was any sort of comfortable cloth, and also didn't have some protection from dirt and stains built in. I recently got a new pickup and the "cloth" seats are about worthless as far as comfort goes because they are supposed to be good for maintenance and keeping clean. I liked my old seats A LOT better. Personally, I'd go with whatever you could get to match the seat and stay in place the best, if you are set on going with a cover.

19-Jul-18
I have had neoprene seat covers and loved them. I didn’t notice a temperature issue. Bought them at Cabelas.

19-Jul-18
Marathon seat covers..... I’ve never bought any but I see them advertised on the hunting channels and they look like a good product....

19-Jul-18
Marathon are the best by far, I have had 4 or 5 sets now on different vehicle and they are the Shiznit! Buy once, cry once, be done! Expensive, but the best product made!

19-Jul-18
Mint I have owned 4 Taco's and put Wet Okole seat covers in all 4 - they fit literally like a glove the color option are endless, and they last. They are great and clean up easy - most importantly they stand up to work/hunting conditions. Go to Tacoma world and search that question. They aint's cheap - but they custom make them specific to your model taco.

19-Jul-18
X2 on the Wet Okole.

19-Jul-18

woodguy65's embedded Photo
woodguy65's embedded Photo

19-Jul-18
X3 on the wet okole. Fit really well and they don't slide around like the cheap seat covers.

19-Jul-18
Wet Okole are great. I have put Cabelas Trail Gear canvas covers on my last two rigs. Not nearly as nice as Wet Okole but inexpensive and have been a good value. I drag a lot of oil and grease in along with eating while on the road too often. When a set is beyond washing they have alway lasted far beyond what the price would suggest.

20-Jul-18
Thanks guys, I was leaning towards the Wet Okole. I figured they can't be hot if people in Hawaii are using them.

20-Jul-18
wow. those are bad a$$. There have been a couple of truck I could have used those...

• Sitka Gear