jjs 23-Jul-18
scentman 24-Jul-18
TD 25-Jul-18
Will 03-Aug-18
Annony Mouse 06-Aug-18
21-Jul-18
What, that can’t be...There can’t be any bias in our most sacred agencies! Lol

21-Jul-18
Most of the crooks will be given immunity so they won't do jail time. The leaders of the intelligence systems are crooks. Sessions should use the women's rest rooms.

21-Jul-18
Let's wait and see what the pontificators have to say before anyone rushes to common sense judgement.

21-Jul-18
If the Vatican itself can cover up for pedophile priests for decades, can you imagine the corruption from pepple who make the laws but don't obey the laws? Hillary and her ilke know nothing will happen to them as that would set a precedent for future retaliation from opposing parties... they are dug in like a tick!

21-Jul-18
Ticks can also be removed with dish washing liquid. We need to clean things up. Judicial Watch got their hands on some of the documents used to get the Fisa warrants. Heavily redacted but shows the Mueller investigation is very questionable. There were fibs told to get the warrants.

BREAKING: FBI's FISA warrant actually cites as "evidence" to spy on Carter Page/Trump campaign "Senate Minority Leader" Harry Reid's 2016 letter to Comey citing information he got from John Brennan who got it from the Clinton dossier -- talk about circular evidence!

22-Jul-18
Sooo, doesn't it come down to the current DOJ to take action against the obvious? Sessions will go down in history as a modern day Benedict Arnold... right fro the very begining he betrayed his boss...loser!!!

22-Jul-18
Yes, even SNL is starting to get it... if i am wrong on a certain subject i don't want people to agree with me because we think alike, i want to be corrected and take it as a learning experience... it just gets old with all the shows on mainstream all having eachothers backs.

23-Jul-18
From my military days, first you had to have the clearance then there was a "Need to know". When he left his position he lost his need to know.

Terry

23-Jul-18

HA/KS's Link

23-Jul-18
Maybe we could do that for them, let them all hang together.

Terry

23-Jul-18
Why does Kushner or Ivanka have clearance? Neither are appointed or have been vetted. Nepotism plain and simple.

23-Jul-18
Depends on the Security Clearance Level there is a time limit that is signed on what can be said/shown public without persecution when DXing .

The song 'The Gallow Pole'- Led Zeppelin would be fitting for Obama's crime family.

23-Jul-18
psst , jeffrey, Comey, Clapper, Rice, McCabe, Already lost their clearance. Its removed once they leave their jobs.

But sure, trump has you fooled to, bud.

Still havent heard why Kushner and Ivanka have clearances, though. Especially since they arent appointed, weren't vetted and got no Congressional or Intelligence clearing.

24-Jul-18
Yea Jeff, you could say he is the Rachel Maddow of the CF.

25-Jul-18
I see no problem pulling clearances with due cause. In several of these cases due cause is floating up like a methane turd.......

"because it's never been done..." The active undermining and possible treason like this against a sitting president has never been done before either.....

03-Aug-18
I read the title of this and thought, "My god people, you could legally videotape signals during games, just had to do it from the box vs the sidelines. It wasn't a big deal and they won 4 more super bowls since."

Then I opened the thread. Carry on. :)

06-Aug-18
  • Sitka Gear