Treeline 23-Jul-18
MK111 24-Jul-18
walking buffalo 08-Aug-18
walking buffalo 08-Aug-18
HA/KS 08-Aug-18
Shuteye 08-Aug-18
23-Jul-18

DL's Link
No mention about a deranged shooter, just a gun problem. One was a 8-9 year old child. Who does this kind of despicable act? This kind of crazy can’t be stopped by taking away guns. We all know that but ignorance is rampant all over, even in Canada.

23-Jul-18
Acid on a boy 3 years old in UK.....

23-Jul-18
Tossing acid on a kid - hunt them down vigilante style and return the favor, slowly, as in death by a thousand cuts...

23-Jul-18
Handguns are already illegal in Canada, so I suppose they could pass another law making them illegal, and it would never happen again ? My sympathy to the victims.

23-Jul-18
Certainly sympathetic for the victims and their families that are having to deal with the horrible actions of yet another Muslim whack job.

Bet when the full story comes to light his history will show that he was not in Canada very long and from S#i++ hole. Glad their PM is so welcoming to the scum. They can have ‘em!

Would another law against hand guns in Canada be making them “illegal-er”? Or would that make the laws a double negative and reverse their moronic bans?

24-Jul-18
My understanding is that handguns are not illegal in Canada just heavy regulated. I know a guy who has several and buys more legally.

08-Aug-18
Important update!

And our Liberal government still refuses to tell the truth about this terrorist.

2.1 BILLION lethal doses of carfentanil ( 92 POUNDS) was found in the terrorist's home.

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/---CSSA-Special-Report---The-Elephant-in-the-Room---.html?soid=1124731702303&aid=FziWcKkxHBA

The government's solution, ban guns....

08-Aug-18

walking buffalo's Link
Link to article...

08-Aug-18

HA/KS's Link
Everyone should read Walking Buffalo's link.

"A unit of carfentanil is 100 times as potent as the same amount of fentanyl, 5,000 times as potent as a unit of heroin and 10,000 times as potent as a unit of morphine.[2]

The toxicity of carfentanil in humans and its ready commercial availability has aroused concerns over its potential use as a weapon of mass destruction by rogue nations and terrorist groups."

08-Aug-18
Well if they make handguns illegaler would an AR 15 be the illegalest?

• Sitka Gear