DL 27-Jul-18
'Ike' (Phone) 27-Jul-18
NvaGvUp 27-Jul-18
JD 28-Jul-18
Tonybear61 28-Jul-18
Annony Mouse 06-Aug-18
26-Jul-18
Yep liberals are here to save us all.

Santa Barbara earlier this month passed the ordinance authorizing hefty fines and even a possible jail sentence for violators who dole out plastic straws at restaurants, bars and other food establishments. 

26-Jul-18
i am going to send some 1000 packs to friends and ask them to hand them out free up there for me.

26-Jul-18
Weed is legal...straws are not. You can suck on a spliff...but not a straw...SMH !

26-Jul-18
I'm going to send a care package with straws to the mayor and city council.

26-Jul-18
Hopefully no body gets shot by the straw police....

26-Jul-18
Free syringes made of plastic but no plastic straws.

26-Jul-18
So, if you buy straws in Santa Barbara for someone else, would that make it a straw purchase?

26-Jul-18
Liberal leftists are turning into real life parodies of liberal leftists and are clueless this is how they are seen.

If this were on The Onion it would be funny. And everyone that read it would know it was just a funny parody of crazy leftists. That it is the truth...... that's more of a "WTF? are they serious?" reaction.....

26-Jul-18
The popular statistic that claims 500 million plastic straws are used in America every day was created by a nine-year-old fourth-grader in 2011.

26-Jul-18
That would be 182.5 billion straws in one year. Dang, I'm in the wrong business...

26-Jul-18
"Santa Barbara earlier this month passed the ordinance authorizing hefty fines and even a possible jail sentence for violators who dole out plastic straws at restaurants, bars and other food establishments."

LOL...yeah but...

"it will no longer be a felony in California to knowingly expose a sexual partner to HIV with the intent of transmitting the virus. Gov. Jerry Brown signed legislation Friday that lowers the offense to a misdemeanor."

26-Jul-18
Jerry Brown is an idiot.

26-Jul-18

Michael's embedded Photo
Michael's embedded Photo

26-Jul-18
LOL!

26-Jul-18
LOL gflight!

26-Jul-18
Just the beginning. If you think straws are bad (they are), its also common for establishments to put rolls of thin paper in the restrooms for folks to clean themselves after going #2.

I can almost hear the screams of the trees dying just so some privileged American can wipe their hind end. We'll eliminate this attack on mother nature as well.

Next we will enact the cupless coffee act. Think its ok to drink your $5 latte and toss your cup in the trash? Might as well be throwing a hand grenade into a nest of baby spotted owls. From now on you cup your hands if you want to drink something.

26-Jul-18

Coyote 65's Link
Glunt, this has all ready been addressed. Sheryl Crow suggested that one sheet would be enough. 2 or 3 on those messy days.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2007/apr/23/musicnews.music

Terry

26-Jul-18
Is that why no one shakes hands with Sheryl Crow anymore?

26-Jul-18
Lol if she shared a tent for a week with 250 pound guy that was eating chilimac and putting on 5-10 miles a day elk hunting, I think she would be a little more generous on how many sheets would be ok.

27-Jul-18
If You Outlaw Straws...... Only Outlaws Will Have Straws

27-Jul-18
What happens if an illegal alien uses an illegal straw in a sanctuary city?

27-Jul-18

'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo
'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo

27-Jul-18
Seattle and inSane Francisco, among other cities, have done the same thing.

The City is a cesspool of feces and urine in the streets because these idiots WELCOME the 'homeless, ' (formerly known as 'bums' and 'vagrants' until the PC Police banned the use of those words).

The new Mayor is appalled with the problem, but no way will she bend to her fellow leftists and actually do anything about it.

Hey, Your Honor! A basic rule of economics is, 'The more you subsidize something, the more of it you'll get.'

If there are ANY elected officials in The City who understand that, I'd be shocked.

28-Jul-18

JD's embedded Photo
JD's embedded Photo

28-Jul-18
So if they use bamboo then they depopulate the forest, if they utilize stainless steel they are contaminating the water with the chromates and other chemicals used in production. So lets just go back to public trough were we all drink at the same time, do laundry, deposit urine, feces, you know just like the backwards, uncivilized nations do...

06-Aug-18

• Sitka Gear