Fivers 01-Aug-18
kentuckbowhnter 01-Aug-18
70lbdraw 01-Aug-18
Spike Bull 01-Aug-18
Trax 02-Aug-18
Spike Bull 02-Aug-18
Trax 02-Aug-18
01-Aug-18
I don't think I need to re-hash what went on there, and other places concerning ICE. We have local authority ordering their local police to not answer 911 calls from ICE and do not aid them in any way, in a nutshell. We have the police being ordered to refuse their services to a certain segment of people, when they are in true need. These "protesters" were putting up their own barricades and spike strips and blocking entrances. ICE employees could neither come or go. The situation has been rectified there for now but we all know it will arise again. In multiples.

Well the answer is simple. Federal agents better be at hand at all ICE agencies prepared to deal with these rats. Give them one chance to disband. Then knock them to the ground, every one of them, with rubber bullets and pepper spray. Tie strip them and arrest them on federal charges. Of course, have agents with lead bullets backing them up. This will end any thought of this right NOW.

The real problem stems from liberalism of course. Parasite Obama made the southern border the finish line, if you get there you win! His policies strengthened prior policies providing the magnet needed to draw these illegal invaders. We need to put an end t o it once and for all. President Trump is working on that very process. Thank you President Trump!

01-Aug-18
The mayor of Portland should be in jail, but do we really want the feds arresting local officials?

As people in America increasingly act in immoral ways and defy both laws and social norms, we will get a more and more oppressive federal government.

01-Aug-18

JTV's Link
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/ice-protestors-accuse-portland-mayor-of-allowing-protestors-to-create-a-zone-of-terror/

01-Aug-18
Sounds like a domestic Benghazi! Don't send any help!

01-Aug-18
maybe pull all federal folks out of portland, military, fbi, marshalls, all of them and let them deal with everything themselves.

01-Aug-18
^^^ Took the words right out of my mouth!!

01-Aug-18
HA is correct. The leaders of these places need to be arrested for breaking the law. Arresting the actual rioters is also neccesary but could easily be curtailed after they saw the leaders going down. The rioters think that they will be protected by those leaders, seeing them put away would straighten out their mindset.

PEACEFUL protest is a whole other animal.

02-Aug-18
I am indifferent to what anyone in Portland does or does not do. Good idea to let them work it out by themselves.

02-Aug-18
The thread in the end really isn't about Portland. I don't care about Portland either. It is an example of not only violent and criminal "protesters", but willful disregard for the rule of law by those in government to serve political purpose. This is going to spread, maybe to a locale near any one of us. It is well funded and organized. It needs to be squashed.

02-Aug-18
Watch out, Trax, you may be accused of sounding like that Spike Bull guy!

02-Aug-18
Leftists be leftists and the blind be blind......

• Sitka Gear