Bowbender 03-Aug-18
NvaGvUp 03-Aug-18
Coyote 65 04-Aug-18
Woods Walker 04-Aug-18
scentman 04-Aug-18
HA/KS 05-Aug-18
Thumper 05-Aug-18
01-Aug-18
If you can think of a better fish pun let minnow.

I won't carp about your pun, but if you are fishing for a compliment you are just a piker. I get a little wall-eyed just thinking about all of the fishy puns swimming around in my head right now. However, there is a ray of hope that at least herring so many in one paragraph will drum up a few bullheaded people who will laugh at the crappie puns. If anyone wants to add to this, eel be welcome to join the fish pun grouper by thinking of a grunter that doesn't end up with him receiving a big shiner. May an angelfish perch on your chubby steelhead mullet never floundering like a sturgeon without a tarpon his dory.

01-Aug-18
Lol!

01-Aug-18
Are we doing this for a specific purpose? Or just for the halibut?

01-Aug-18
Holy mackerel, that was good.

01-Aug-18
I cod of done without this thread.

Terry

01-Aug-18
I think he's trying to be koi... or perhaps its that time of the month and he needs a Tarpon!

HA/KS, you should take some time off...it'll be good for your sole!

01-Aug-18
If my cat doesn't catch a fish he has a crappy day.

01-Aug-18
I’m such a sucker for fish threads.

Matt

01-Aug-18
This thread stinks like the shithouse door on a tuna boat..

01-Aug-18
Very shellfish of you all to carp all over this thread, with all your crappie puns.

This thread is giving me a haddock !

01-Aug-18
You have a fathead now for posting that?

That’s one whale of a pun, intended no less.

01-Aug-18
I am so shad that some people don't like puns.

Terry

01-Aug-18
Since i got lured into this thread i can say my favorite bait is the Rompala... yea you guessed it, they have droopy fins... and on a scale of 1 to ten i give this thread 5 starfish.

01-Aug-18
Some of you are not following the specs of the op's opening post, that's like telling him to stick it in his giant oarfish. That's a fact Jack!

Mora to uaru ling king, so koi of ayu, making suckers aholeahole ide hoki.

02-Aug-18
All that Hawaii talk got me thinking about one of my favorite movies. South Pacific. And my favorite song from that movie is: Salmon chanted evening.

Terry

03-Aug-18
I’m breaming with delight like the brightest rainbow reading this threadfin ....But I danio, some of you suckers lurking and not posting should give it a try, just for the halibut. Don’t be koi or pout, just pull the trigger, get off your bass and try to do Betta. You might just create a whale of a masterpiece where you can puffer your chest out and beat your drum. Kinda like basking in the glory of just winning an Oscar. The moray of this dory is that you can tune a piano, but you can’t tunafish.

03-Aug-18
Some threads begin to stink after three days.

03-Aug-18
That’s a fact, Jack!

03-Aug-18
A baloney

03-Aug-18
Henry,

Now that you've retired, it's obvious you have waaaaaay too much time on your hands!

LOL!

04-Aug-18
My vote for a winner is Norseman.

Terry

04-Aug-18
One cutting edge aquarium saved a lot of money when its owner discovered a means to make the dolphins live forever -- since the dolphins never died, no money needed to be spent on buying new ones. Extending the dolphins' lives required putting a special mixture into their food; one of the ingredients was baby sea gull meat. So one day, one of the workers was sent to the beach to find some. On the way back, baby sea gulls in hand, he had to pass through a forest. In the middle of the path was a sleeping lion. He very carefully stepped over it, only to be handcuffed by a policeman.

"Officer," he said, "what's going on?"

"You're under arrest," said the policeman.

"But why?" he asked.

The policeman replied, "For transporting young gulls across sedate lions for immortal porpoises."

04-Aug-18
Pretty soon Im going to need a pun cushion... hey Charlie don't you have any tuna puns? Like, tuna Im gonna have a couple beers. Sorry Charlie.

05-Aug-18
Not a fishy joke, but my dream house is built into a farm pond dam so that the basement has one wall as a giant window that looks right out under water at the pond life.

05-Aug-18
Ha/KS

That's a Luderick Demoiselle.

• Sitka Gear