Spike Bull 03-Aug-18
elkmtngear 03-Aug-18
Thumper 03-Aug-18
Thumper 03-Aug-18
Owl 03-Aug-18
Glunt@work 05-Aug-18
Wapitidung 06-Aug-18
03-Aug-18
Rolling Stone article alleges NRA is in financial trouble. Did I miss this? I have been receiving numerous solicitation messages lately.

03-Aug-18

Habitat for Wildlife's Link

03-Aug-18
Nah, they always are looking for an infusion of cash prior to elections ... I just renewed my membership early this week ... Hell, its "Rolling Stone", how much far left can ya get ... "Mother Jones" ??

03-Aug-18
They’d sure love for them to be in financial trouble. Ain’t gonna happen.

03-Aug-18
Rolling Stone "reporters" have a reputation for having an aversion for truth and facts.... kinda like vampires and garlic....

03-Aug-18
While New Yorks antics are most likely designed to maximize the damages to the NRA they are unlikely to be fatal by themselves. However, damages from one state do need to be contained before they can spread to enough others to become actually existential.

03-Aug-18
Rolling Stone is a liberal rag. If anything, the article is going to be "liberally seasoned" with "progressive sauce".

03-Aug-18
Where's all their new crossbow hunters they were telling us about. I figured they would pick the slack.

03-Aug-18
Where's all their new crossbow hunters they were telling us about. I figured they would pick the slack.

03-Aug-18
I'm a Life Member and love their work BUT it's kind of in their modus operandi to cry, "The sky is falling!"

Besides, in a lawsuit, I'd suspect posturing.

05-Aug-18
The worst thing that could happen to the NRA would be if they complete their mission and get the best possible outcome for their members. I look at anything they do through that filter even though I support them.

06-Aug-18
Fake News.

• Sitka Gear