NvaGvUp 05-Aug-18
Owl 05-Aug-18
gflight 05-Aug-18
itshot 05-Aug-18
NvaGvUp 05-Aug-18
woodguy65 06-Aug-18
woodguy65 06-Aug-18
03-Aug-18
For decades, the Dems have been able to keep our African-American friends on the Liberal Plantation.

But now it seems, our fellow American black voters are beginning to see the light.

Yesterday's Rasmussen Trump Approval poll showed 29% of black voters approve of President Trump.

That's up from 15% just a year ago.

These numbers have got to have Dems $h!tt!ing their pants. Because if even 20% of our dark-skinned fellow Americans stop voting to stay on the Liberal Plantation, the Dems will never win another national election.

04-Aug-18
Lebron James was just interviewed by the dumbest man on television, Don Lemon. He made Lebron look smart, which isn’t easy to do. I like Mike!

You were saying?

04-Aug-18
He is also winning over more white voters.

04-Aug-18
TRUMP: Creates fake university to scam students, pays $25 million fine for fraud

LEBRON: Creates top-notch public high school for low-income students, pays college tuition for every graduate

After last night's tweet about Lebron James and Don Lemon, Trump seems to be turning voters off faster than the Republican party can disenfranchise them.

It should be beneath the dignity of a sitting POTUS to take racist shots at D. Lemon and Lebron James. While only uttering kind words for ruthless dictators, Putin, Kim and Duterte, etc.

04-Aug-18
Trump posted:

"Lebron James was just interviewed by the dumbest man on television, Don Lemon. He made Lebron look smart, which isn’t easy to do. I like Mike!"

So, just how is that racist?

04-Aug-18
Kyle,

It's not racist, but I put it in the same category as "the cops acted stupidly", just not necessary from POTUS.

I am in support of Trump's policies, JMO that it would help the conservative cause if the man could resist the temptation occasionally.

04-Aug-18
Frank,

I used to wish he'd tone it down as well.

But now I suspect he does it because he knows it drives the left and the media (I know, that's redundant) bat sheet crazy and causes them to get even crazier, which drives voters to him.

04-Aug-18
And when the dems are desperate and you don't have anything to use against Trump, bring out the RACIST card. It's all they got.

04-Aug-18
But, but, but!

Calling a person "dumb" is RACIST!!!

Unless that person is Caucasian, of course. Then it just means you think they're dumb.

04-Aug-18
Spike, Be careful, I love Cleveland. LOL.

I bet Paul will post some of Trump's tongue twisters shortly.

04-Aug-18
1). Is it me or does the President of The United States publicly declare that a lot of famous black people are stupid?

2). How many white people has he declared ‘low IQ”?

Now ask yourself why?

04-Aug-18
Show your work, PZ.

Because it's clear you've avoided the issue.

How about "Crooked Hillary" and all of the stuff he's said about Comey, Mueller, and a ton of the WHITE media idiots?

Why don't you include those? Could it be that because if you did, it would expose your never-ending BS for what it is; never-ending BS!

04-Aug-18
Kyle,

You beat me to Hillary. But at one time or another didn't he call all the other Republican candidates dumb? Most were white if I remember correctly.

04-Aug-18
Frank,

Yes, he did.

But if you think facts and truth matter to PZ, you must be smoking something that's illegal in most states. ;^)

04-Aug-18
Honestly, never have tried it, but I was thinking maybe he is still?

04-Aug-18
Nor have I.

I often joke with people that I just might be the only person in America who went to college in the sixties yet never smoked a joint.

But PZ's got to be on something, because I would like to think no one could be this stupid nor this dishonest without such 'medical assistance.'

04-Aug-18
After Trump's insults last night, I checked to see if there was a pattern in who he attacks for their intelligence. By my count, since he became president, 70% of his tweets calling people "dumb" or "low IQ" or "fools" are attacking women or black people.

This is my count: 1x James Clapper (dumb) 2x @morningmika (dumb/low IQ) 2x @donlemon (dumb) 1x @Comey (dumb) 1x Robert Deniro (low IQ) 1x @RepMaxineWaters (extraordinarily low IQ) 1x LaVar Ball (fool) 1x @KingJames (hard to make look smart)

Here’s just two people whose intelligence will never be disparaged by tRUmp: Robert Mueller and Avenatti. Why? Because he’s afraid of them.

04-Aug-18
"by my count"

LOL.

If you only read liberal sources, you think that might be a little biased, and not exhaustive?

I bet if he met us he would say we are dumb.

Ok, you failed your peer review;)

04-Aug-18
So, what's that got to do with the 'racism' charge you made?

Answer:

NOTHING!

In fact, it disproves your BS because the vast majority of those tweets and comments were directed at WHITE people!

04-Aug-18
Paul,

You will like this;

Sobering statistics ......

This is why America is becoming great again!!

Core Competency

These numbers help explain why these last eight years were disastrous for the USA. I read the last item and then looked at Trump's Cabinet. No wonder Washington, DC is in a turmoil. Trump's picks are bosses who expect their employees to work. These are Eye Opening Numbers. This is what bothers a lot of people about Trump. He won't accept a can't do attitude, or inexperienced, incompetent performance. He will get results; it just might not be smooth or pretty. Here are some amazing stats:

1. These 10 States now have more people on welfare than they do employed!

California New Mexico Mississippi Alabama Illinois Kentucky Ohio New York Maine, and South Carolina

2. Last month, the Senate Budget Committee reports that in fiscal year 2012, between food stamps, housing support, child care, Medicaid and other benefits, the average U.S. Household below the poverty line received $168.00 a day in government support.

What's the problem with that much support? Well the average household income in America is just over $50,000, which averages out to $137.13 a day. To put it another way, being on welfare now pays the equivalent of $30.00 an hour for 40 hour week, while the average job pays $24.00 an hour

3. Check the last set of statistics!! The percentage of each past president's cabinet who had worked in the private business sector prior to their appointment to the cabinet. You know what the private business sector is: A real-life business not a government job. Here are the percentages: 38% T. Roosevelt 40% Taft 52% Wilson 49% Harding 48% Coolidge 42% Hoover 50% F. D. Roosevelt 50% Truman 57% Eisenhower 30% Kennedy 47% Johnson 53% Nixon 42% Ford 32% Carter 56% Reagan 51% GH Bush 39% Clinton 55% GW Bush 8% Obama 90% Trump

This helps explain the bias, if not the incompetence, of the last administration: ONLY 8% of them have ever worked in private business! How could Obama, president of a major nation and society, the one with the most successful economic system in world history, stand and talk about business when he's never worked for one? Or about jobs when he has never really had one? And, when it's the same for 92% of his senior staff and closest advisers? They spent most of their time in academia, government, and/or non-profit jobs or as "community organizers."

04-Aug-18
Put this in your pipe and smoke it, PZ!

Is this guy a racist as well?

04-Aug-18

Black/White/Men/Women Trump supporters almost made Acosta cry. I laughed out loud when I saw this.

04-Aug-18

itshot's Link
NVA says "Show your work, PZ. "

so the fraud did just so.......

same ol stolen valor, stolen IDs, stolen intelligence (term used very loosely)....get a life paulicia

04-Aug-18
Did the President just insult LeBron James out of the blue...or has LeBron James used multiple public opportunities to trash the POTUS since the election?

Trump's a counterpuncher. Y'all should be used to it by now. And, I really do not give a rat's behind what he "Tweets"...as long as his actions keep working in America's best interest. #MAGA #WalkAway

04-Aug-18
Lebron is a classic drooling carny who if he wasn't able to run and jump well would be unemployed because he's lucky he can tie his own shoes right. I don't know why Trump wastes his time on clowns like this. They simply are not worth it.

05-Aug-18
YFP might want to look up what Trump tweeted about Candice Owens. It kind of blows the whole racism issue out of the water. If it does anything it brings up a party issue. Any one that’s in favor of what the left has been pushing lately well they just might be dumb.

05-Aug-18

HA/KS's Link
"Trump ‘Most Pro-Black President,’ Pastor Says in White House Meeting"

The Rev. Darrell Scott, a Cleveland pastor and co-founder of the president’s National Diversity Coalition, said Trump is “the most pro-black president that we’ve had in our lifetime.”

“This president actually wants to prove something to our community, our faith-based community and our ethnic community,” Scott said.

05-Aug-18

05-Aug-18
I'm sure ya'll have noticed how often PZ has demonstrated his ignorance and lack of any interest in the facts with his posts on this thread.

First, he posts something which made no sense because it was a plagerized, unsourced quote.

Then he claims that somehow Trump's calling two people 'dumb' was somehow proof African Americans are not starting to leave the Liberal Plantation.

Next, he claims almost all of Trump's tweets which refer to people as 'dumb' are aimed at Black Americans.

When asked to prove that assertation, he gives us a list of folks who are mostly WHITE Americans. NO! I am NOT Making This Up!

THEN, he has to add women to his claim, when I'd made no mention of women in my thread.

Of course, I'm pretty sure Kellyanne Conway, who was his campaign manager and who was heavily responsible for him winning the White House, is, in fact, a WOMAN!

Then he doubles down and claims he engaged in heavy research on Trump's tweets, only to be outed by Greg, who showed his entire body of 'research' was essentially a cut-n-paste from a source he did not credit (yet again) and which, because it was such a small sample and because the sample was clearly cherry-picked, is meaningless.

Finally, despite the fact I've often accused him of running and hiding when faced with facts he can't handle (and which he denies doing), when I posted the amazing video of a black man's testimony re. Trump and the decision of his daughter to 'Walk Away' from the Liberal Plantation, then asked for his reply, what does PZ do?

He runs and hides!!!

LOL!

05-Aug-18
Oh sorry Kyle. I was enjoying watching your hero trump throw his son under the bus.

But i digress.

This whole trump is a racist thing is very simple, actually.

What poor, uneducated white people fear the most is being below blacks on the social and economic ladder. As long as Trump keeps demeaning black people, those poor whites will continue to support him. They don't care about jobs, health insurance or the cost of living. They care most about having a higher status than blacks. Trump provides that. In spades.

05-Aug-18
And there it is. When all else fails, the last line of liberal defense- “ your a racist”

05-Aug-18
""What poor, uneducated white people fear the most is being below blacks on the social and economic ladder""

Racist statement.

05-Aug-18
the more libs call the President a racist the more support he gets in the black and latino communities. hahahahahaha

05-Aug-18
Some of you guys don't get it, it seems.

Only conservatives and white men can be racists.

Yet it's liberal white men and women who demand African Americans only are allowed to believe and follow the liberal mantra.

To do otherwise is to be an 'Uncle Tom' and/or "a traitor to your race."

Can you say 'Racist,' anyone?

05-Aug-18
""What poor, uneducated white people fear the most is being below blacks on the social and economic ladder"" Racist statement.

-sleepyhunter x 2. They never acknowledge their own racial paternalism. Who's the guy who says Democrats treat blacks like pets? Gavin McIness? He's hit the 10 ring.

05-Aug-18
"What poor, uneducated white people fear the most is being below blacks on the social and economic ladder"

Democrats always default to the race card....

05-Aug-18
"What poor, uneducated white people fear the most is being below blacks on the social and economic ladder. As long as Trump keeps demeaning black people, those poor whites will continue to support him. They don't care about jobs, health insurance or the cost of living. They care most about having a higher status than blacks"

geezeley h. kripes....is that really what you fatherless jihadist norwalkians really believe? or are you projecting again ? oi vey

05-Aug-18
That's what racists do.

06-Aug-18
"What poor, uneducated white people fear the most is being below blacks on the social and economic ladder. As long as Trump keeps demeaning black people, those poor whites will continue to support him. They don't care about jobs, health insurance or the cost of living. They care most about having a higher status than blacks. Trump provides that. In spades."

I realize that's just one of your hand grenade in the room and shut the door statements, SOP trolling. But, due to Trump economy and tax cuts, blacks are more gainfully employed than anytime in history, further, they (AA's) have the highest home ownership since they started keeping the stat. Yet I only see people on the right cheering this and people on the left poo pooing it?

06-Aug-18
https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/melanie-arter/black-pastor-probably-going-be-most-pro-black-president-weve-had-our

Don't know if that will go through - but Pastor calls Trump: ‘Probably Going to Be…Most Pro-Black President That We’ve Had in Our Lifetime’

Not the first time I have seen AA say that - it just does not get headlines or play on the networks. He will get more AA votes going forward than any other (R) President in history....same for Hispanics. You should brace yourself Poster - your living in a bubble, I've told you in the past you should start getting some info outside your bubble.

• Sitka Gear