Woods Walker 09-Aug-18
BIG BEAR 09-Aug-18
Hunting5555 10-Aug-18
BIG BEAR 10-Aug-18
08-Aug-18

Thunderflight 's Link
Glad they caught this guy.

08-Aug-18
Can we take him out to the desert, shoot him in the knees and leave him?

08-Aug-18
Using Bowbender's idea, that would be twice as much fun, in that case!

"Double the pleasure,

Double the fun!

Two! Two! Two terrorists at once!"

08-Aug-18
both knees and a gut shot would be my vote.

08-Aug-18
We are good enough for a trial. Assuming it's all true, you guys lay down solid ideas. Mostly, I hope the kids end up ok.

08-Aug-18
Take a chapter from, "Old Comanche Interrogation Techniques" and apply them judiciously. Especially the ones using the scorpions and hot coals.

08-Aug-18
I don’t like being cruel. Put them on a pork only diet

09-Aug-18
Really, who are the real swine here? They cover up their religion like they do their women and insult both with their actions.

09-Aug-18
"They cover up their religion like they do their women and insult both with their actions."

Quote of the year here folks!!! scentman for the win!

09-Aug-18
If they were training the kids to commit school shootings,,, I would hope that more than child abuse charges are forthcoming...... he and his buddy Lucas Morton should be facing some kind of terrorism charges........

As far as a heavily armed complex like the Sheriff said.... They reportedly took one AR and 4 pistols out of the camp. No food,,, No water. A couple of real dueshe bags that kidnapped their kids....

If it’s shown that they were training those kids to commit terrorist acts...... then after their fair trial,,, They can get a seat right alongside Nikolas Cruz when the fry him as far as I’m concerned.....

10-Aug-18
Oh this one goes deep!!! Do a little research into who this guy is the son of.....

I personally think they didn't just stumble onto this place looking for a missing kid. I have a feeling this is the result of a much larger investigation. I don't think this will be the last one. But that's just my thoughts.

10-Aug-18
Now what do you do with the kids ?? If they were training them to shoot up schools they probably are brainwashed....

• Sitka Gear