JTV 10-Aug-18
Hunting5555 10-Aug-18
JTV 10-Aug-18
BIG BEAR 10-Aug-18
08-Aug-18

Thunderflight 's Link
Glad they caught this guy.

08-Aug-18
Can we take him out to the desert, shoot him in the knees and leave him?

08-Aug-18
there was two of them I believe...

08-Aug-18
Using Bowbender's idea, that would be twice as much fun, in that case!

"Double the pleasure,

Double the fun!

Two! Two! Two terrorists at once!"

08-Aug-18
both knees and a gut shot would be my vote.

08-Aug-18
We are good enough for a trial. Assuming it's all true, you guys lay down solid ideas. Mostly, I hope the kids end up ok.

08-Aug-18
Take a chapter from, "Old Comanche Interrogation Techniques" and apply them judiciously. Especially the ones using the scorpions and hot coals.

08-Aug-18
I don’t like being cruel. Put them on a pork only diet

09-Aug-18
The religion of peace ... ROFLMAO ..

09-Aug-18
Really, who are the real swine here? They cover up their religion like they do their women and insult both with their actions.

09-Aug-18
"They cover up their religion like they do their women and insult both with their actions."

Quote of the year here folks!!! scentman for the win!

09-Aug-18
If they were training the kids to commit school shootings,,, I would hope that more than child abuse charges are forthcoming...... he and his buddy Lucas Morton should be facing some kind of terrorism charges........

As far as a heavily armed complex like the Sheriff said.... They reportedly took one AR and 4 pistols out of the camp. No food,,, No water. A couple of real dueshe bags that kidnapped their kids....

If it’s shown that they were training those kids to commit terrorist acts...... then after their fair trial,,, They can get a seat right alongside Nikolas Cruz when the fry him as far as I’m concerned.....

09-Aug-18
Yes, the islamic swine are right here in this country. These aren't the only ones to at this level or even higher. I will admit they represent a very low percentile of the Muslim population. These people often are well known by others who share the same beliefs religious or otherwise. Social media, Mosques, affiliations, shared acquaintances. There are also far less radicalized, but still radical. There are those who may not be considered radical, but hate America or the values and customs we have. What I hear a lot of from the Muslim community as a whole is a whole lot of silence. They either simply ignore what they know about radicals or they silently applaud their actions. This is a major threat to all Americans. Not so much in violent action (although that too) but in future issues concerning this still young republic.

10-Aug-18

JTV's Link
Why isnt the FNM/MSM talking about this, why isnt this getting more air time ?? .. well, it dosnt fit their narrative that is why ..

https://www.dailywire.com/news/34298/walsh-way-terrorists-set-compound-new-mexico-where-matt-walsh

10-Aug-18
Oh this one goes deep!!! Do a little research into who this guy is the son of.....

I personally think they didn't just stumble onto this place looking for a missing kid. I have a feeling this is the result of a much larger investigation. I don't think this will be the last one. But that's just my thoughts.

10-Aug-18
I'll bet there are more just like these guys here in the US also ......

10-Aug-18
Now what do you do with the kids ?? If they were training them to shoot up schools they probably are brainwashed....

• Sitka Gear