bad karma 09-Aug-18
AT Halley 09-Aug-18
sureshot 09-Aug-18
itshot 09-Aug-18
Will 09-Aug-18
gflight 10-Aug-18
Will 10-Aug-18
09-Aug-18
Just a reminder that while Pence calls for $8 billion to fund Trump's Space Force idiocy, Senate Republicans just rejected $250 million to bolster election security despite a CURRENT and ONGOING cyberattack by Russia ahead of midterms.

But sure, go get em Buzz Lightyear.

Can’t wait to hear why you trumpettes are for this ridiculous policy. And go!

09-Aug-18
One of the defining characteristics of a moronic liberal is the inability to see past the title of a bill. If it has a good sounding title, like election security or help the children, whether or not it will be effective, or cost too much, or infringe freedom is irrelevant. It's all about having the right title and making some dimwitted twit feel good about the bill. A common trick is to gin up some cool sounding term like "gun violence" and propose some onerous bit of terrible legislation as the solution to "gun violence" knowing that the galactically stupid will need no more than the good sounding title.

It's a shame that the one person that needs to understand this post has so little self-awareness that it will mean nothing to he/she/it/twit.

09-Aug-18
"Can’t wait to hear why you trumpettes are for this ridiculous policy. And go! "

Speaking of idiocy? Ignorance must be true bliss.....

Heard of cyber "space" there troll boy?

We have been exploiting space based warfare since 1947 and included the cyber space warfare domain, that essentially started with ARPA-net (heard of TCP/IP?), in the 1960's.

Nothing new and surely not a Trump invention.

You should really know what you are talking about before you type.....

09-Aug-18
It is interesting that we don't have money for fixing, say, Flint (which would likely be a number of years and ton of money), and need to cut back federal spending on education, but can find 8 billion for Space Force.

Hey, Space Force might be fantastic and huge need. Lord knows I am not a government insider, at all. It's just intriguing to me where the $ comes from? And why the intellectual infrastructure required for something like that to be a success over the next 50-100 years seems to have less value than the idea itself?

09-Aug-18
The Flint water crisis happened on the watch of Governor Rick Snyder (R)........... If you want to place blame start right there.

Maybe after the Governor of Michigan fixes the Flint water crisis........ he or she can fix the damned roads. I haven’t seen worse roads anywhere in the U.S. that I’ve been to.

09-Aug-18
flint water crisis was self inflicted my people in michigan. it has nothing to do with national security. they all can get a sawyer squeeze till it gets fixed. our military must protect our satellites at all cost its how we aim our weapons now.

09-Aug-18
No way keep the roads repaired with the load's they allow, about double the national average. Their gravel trains are impressive along with the tankers.

09-Aug-18
Flint is a Michigan responsibility.

Education is a state responsibility. There is no real need for a federal department of education, other than to employ otherwise unemployable people.

09-Aug-18
bk X 2!

You can say essentially the same thing about the Dept. of Energy, Labor, Commerce, Agriculture, HUD, and more.

09-Aug-18
Not a problem, KPC.

09-Aug-18
I personally would rather see the $8bill spend on the wall instead of Buzz Lightyear suits. I have to admit that made me laugh YFP. Seriously though YFP I'm surprised you are in favor of election security...you know being a democrat and all...

09-Aug-18
I find it rather ironic that someone wanting election security is against voter id laws......

09-Aug-18
"election security "= "dem win" , anything other is just unfathomable, impossible and wrong...worthy of spastic gyrations and violent lashing out

Pence 2024 & 2028!

maybe you leftist tools will have something viable in '32?

09-Aug-18
When did I say it mattered WHO did what to Flint. That's the issue. There is a huge problem, to fix it is a BIG investment that needs to happen for actual Americans. If we have 8 Bil for "Space Force" why cant we find, say 100mil or 200 mil to start fixing Flint.

It does not matter if Dem's or Repubs were in charge of things. ZERO. It matters that human beings in the USA have been slurping / bathing in poison.

What's nasty, is that there are other massive issues to fix here relative to infrastructure on all levels.

So why can't we fund that, before finding the money to create Space Force?

Like I said, maybe it's going to be great. I just would like to understand why we can find $$$ for that, but not actual living breathing Americans or massive projects that would help all of us.

That's not R v D. That's, well, American.

10-Aug-18
Didn't realize they want a whole new branch of the military. What a Maroon....

We already have capabilities in each service just beef them up and give them the funding.

Damn good idea fairies without any analysis being done.

This is probably like Clinton bombing the medicine factory in Sudan, just another distraction.....

10-Aug-18
Unrelated...

Buckkiller - dang straight. Always amazes me... Drive in MA and you need a 4wd on the highway to navigate the potholes. Hit CT or NH, especially NH and the road is smooth as glass. MA and RI have to be some of the worst roads in america!

• Sitka Gear