'Ike' (Phone) 18-Aug-18
BIG BEAR 18-Aug-18
Rocky 18-Aug-18
JL 18-Aug-18
HA/KS 19-Aug-18
'Ike' (Phone) 21-Aug-18
MK111 21-Aug-18
09-Aug-18
Apparently everything in America was A-OK from January/February until today.

10-Aug-18
What's the NFL?!?

10-Aug-18
I'll suffer the transient fools in the NFL just like I do in life. I watched as much of the HOF speeches as I could. Ray Lewis was inspirational. So was Dawkins. If football puts those voices out there, I can look past a few knuckleheads that, if ignored, would get their acts together pretty quickly.

10-Aug-18
One must assume (ass-u-me) that the NFL is attempting to replace much of it's lost viewership with their introduction of male cheerleaders. Am sure that will work as well as their position on kneeling and respect for what the national anthem stands for.

10-Aug-18
They need to add women players now....

10-Aug-18
NFL... No Future League!

10-Aug-18
I would rather watch ants on the sidewalk than watch NFL. My problem is there are no ants out during the cold weather. So it's a good book to read.

10-Aug-18

JL's embedded Photo
JL's embedded Photo

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3x5-inch-Oval-BOYCOTT-THE-NFL-Sticker-pro-trump-flag-anthem-stand-bumper-no-us/272909838263?hash=item3f8ab1a7b7%3Ag%3Ah2IAAOSwHEhZ-PoH&_sacat=0&_nkw=No+NFL+bumper+sticker&_from=R40&rt=nc&_trksid=m570.l1313&LH_TitleDesc=0

https://www.ebay.com/itm/4x4-inch-Round-NO-NFL-Sticker-pro-trump-flag-anthem-stand-bumper-anti/282715906385?hash=item41d32e6151%3Ag%3Aq%7EsAAOSwGPxZ-Psf&_sacat=0&_nkw=No+NFL+bumper+sticker&_from=R40&rt=nc&_trksid=m570.l1313&LH_TitleDesc=0

10-Aug-18
I would treat the NFL players protesting the anthem like I do my young children when they are throwing temper tantrums...ignore them...eventually they forget what they are crying about and stop. It's been said a billion times but they could do so much more by going out and actually talking with citizens in the communities as well as the police. Instead they like to grandstand and virtue signal.

10-Aug-18
I think just sitting in the woods is better than sitting in front of the TV, but to each his/her/whatever their own.....

10-Aug-18
My 12 year old's hockey season is about to start. That's fun to watch for me and it consumes a lot of time but I don't have much interest in pro sports.

If the NFL players have clearly explained what they are protesting, I have missed it.

10-Aug-18
If the NFL players are really serious about this issue. Why don't they say I quit, I'm not playing in the NFL anymore. Give up the money and prestige. Until then what they're doing is merely a temper trantrum. I'm not a big football fan but I do occasionally watch. When the attention for kneeling goes away the players will stop the behavior.

10-Aug-18
If they were serious about it, they would protest all of the time instead of just at game time.

10-Aug-18
The attention these stupid players are doing because there are millions of US citizens too damn sorry to protest. To those who still think they want to watch NFL too get your 2-3 hrs of joy you are un-American and should leave the true USA.

10-Aug-18

10-Aug-18
Trump is still pissed he couldn’t buy a NFL team and he needs a distraction. His favorite distraction is attacking brown people...he needs a new act.

I will watch the Broncos while I drink beer the same way I have for the last 30 years.

10-Aug-18
Or another PaulZ identity

10-Aug-18
THUGS R US !!!

10-Aug-18
I thought I was stating the obvious. Trump has always been a racist; what’s new?

Calm yourselves down. I’m just expressing an opinion.

10-Aug-18
If you drive a Ford or a Hyundai or drink Budweiser beer or wear Nike shoes or Under Armor...... You should get the hell out of the USA right now !!!! How dare you support Companies that Sponsor those thugs !!

10-Aug-18
Every white conservative is racist according to Democrats. Nothing new....

10-Aug-18
Not My FORD! lol

10-Aug-18
And none of you red blooded Americans should be watching College Football either !!! Urban Meyer covers for wife beaters !! No one should ever support any College sports ever again after Larry Nassar !!!!

10-Aug-18
Oh....... That does it !!!!! Jeff.... If you ever watch another MLB game again,,, You’d better move out of the USA !!!!!

10-Aug-18
I wish I knew how to post links.... I’d post the link of Maxwells arrest outside his home after he pointed a gun at a lady. He’s the pride of MLB !!! You better never watch another MLB game after seeing him Jeff !!!!

10-Aug-18
Come on Jeff.... At least be consistent.... If MLB is going to allow the kneeling then we should boycott baseball too !!!

10-Aug-18
Wishy washy !!! It doesn’t happen in every NFL game either.......

Either boycott the NFL and MLB or move out of the USA !!!!!!!

10-Aug-18
I hate to do it..... but no more Fritos for me........

Man I’m gonna miss Fritos....

10-Aug-18
I see a double standard among us here on the CF. We have a few on here that tell us to IGNORE a Troll on here, and if we don't, we hear how stupid we are because the few on here say that we are feeding the Troll, by exposing the TRUTH about him, when in reality, the Troll actually feeds off of the chosen few for arguing with us about it. Now, since some on here feel that the Players are not treating the Flag of this Country with pride, and want to IGNORE the NFL, and protest how these morons are not respecting our Flag. The same few that tells us to IGNORE the Troll, doesn't think we should IGNORE these morons. IGNORE the Troll, but by all means, we are foolish for IGNORING the NFL. Hmmm. I see a double standard here. 8^) JMO

10-Aug-18
I argue and debate the same as everyone else. Calling me a troll is meaningless and baseless But I digress.

1). Trump doesn’t care about the NFL protests. This is an issue that feeds his base raw meat. How do we know this?

In a WSJ interview, Trump told Jerry Jones of his attacks on NFL player protests of racial injustice during national anthem: " His words? “This is a very winning, strong issue for me. Tell everybody, you can't win this one. This one lifts me."

Trump only believes in issues that feeds his base. He has no passionate views on anything. Yes, he’s that vapid.

10-Aug-18
Can you ignore the morons and watch the game ???

I mean....... ummm.... of course we should boycott all of the NFL..... all of MLB..... and all of their sponsors !!!!

Man am I gonna miss Fritos.....

10-Aug-18
KPC. Call it what you like. Your IGNORING feature isn't working. The Troll is doing EXACTLY what i said he would do. But, when someone exposes his LIES and $hit stirring, with FACTS, i noticed he runs away with his tail tucked. But, complaining to someone for exposing a Troll, is what the Troll feeds off of. No one needs your permission to be on here, just like they don't need mine. A double standard, is a double standard. As usual, the other guy is ALWAYS misguided, according to you. I still think you need to buy an eighty acre field, with a fence post in the middle. You would be busy for a long time. 8^)

10-Aug-18
KPC. You want to ignore the Troll, do it. If we want to expose the Troll, we will. If you want to watch the nfl, do it. If we don't want to watch the nfl, we won't. It's not YOUR place to tell us we are wrong on both the nfl, and troll. How much more consistent can that be??? You are exactly right about me not having any idea if ignoring the troll works or not. I just let the troll prove that it won't work. He is on twice as much, since i quit exposing him. He's too easy to predict. After nearly 40 fake registrations on here, and the genius you think that you are, can't see what that idiot is like??? It's not too hard to see that ignoring him will not work. 8^)

10-Aug-18
Oh and by the way. I haven't watched an NFL, MLB, or pro basketball in quite a few years. So i am not just thumping my chest. I couldn't give two shits about all three.8^)

10-Aug-18
I'm boycotting the NFL because I tired of the game and all the stupid drama...I'll watch some college ball, but I won't schedule my week/weekend around it. There are lots better things to do with my time than wasting it in front of a TV set all day Sunday afternoon...I used to watch the NFL all the time. Then when the stories started coming out how they are paid by the military (with my tax dollars) to 'honor' the military I started to see the light. Then when the NFL screwed over St. Louis with the Ram's that was the end of my NFL watching career. This whole kneeling stuff started after all that, so I was way ahead of everyone else...8^)

10-Aug-18
They have every right to kneel or put their fists in the air. I have the right not to watch.

10-Aug-18
“It’s not your place to tell us we are wrong on the NFL”......

Mk111....... “To those who still think they want to watch the NFL,,,,, You are un-American and should leave the true USA”.......

Apparently it’s the boycotters place to tell everyone else what to do...........

10-Aug-18
Oh no!!! Another one. 8^)

10-Aug-18
I’m boycotting MLB..... They are allowing a thug felon to kneel during the anthem. Anyone who watches a baseball game is a commie !!!

It pains me to do it...... but I’m not watching my beloved Tigers playoff push..........

10-Aug-18
bent, Who are you to challenge the "educated" who are beyond their own intelligence? ;-)

The Rock

10-Aug-18
8^)

10-Aug-18
BB,

The Tribe is a lock for the ALC.

Rock, I agree. Unless Ivy league educated, then you can tell anyone, anything you want. They won't be able to understand it anyway.

10-Aug-18
You caught me Frank.... I guess my boycott doesn’t count for much when my team is 17.5 games out of first place......:-)

10-Aug-18
Mutt says this,

""I'm sorry, but your protest, as well as your theory about trolls, is very misguided. ""

Then Mutt says this,

""Second, there is no double standard on my part. I ignore the trolls and I ignore the protesters. That is consistent.""

Mutt Critical thinking fail & Misguided logic. With one corrected Mutt typo.

You're doing fine Bent. Carry on as before.

10-Aug-18
KPC. "You did nothing of the sort." You are full of shit. Plain and simple. From the time i said i would not reply to any of his stupidity, show me where i have?? I have not been in contact with him since. But i do recall you PM ing me, on something he said and what thread it was on. More of your double standard. Oh, that's right. It's ok for you. You are about as bad as ol paulz himself. And by the way. I will still watch paulz prove to everyone on here, that your BS about ignoring him, will not work. Get you some popcorn and watch your words of wisdom slip through the cracks. It's comical. 8^)

10-Aug-18
Boycott... no. I'm amazed by the athleticism of it. But I'm a human performance junkie, Ill watch a marathon, XC skiing, soccer, etc etc etc. If it's sport, Ill watch it.

Concussion has muted my enjoyment of the NFL. Which is odd, since the NFL is full of adult's who are choosing to play a sport they have the awareness to realize (at this point at least) is destroying their body and shortening their lifespan. But the motivation kids have to play the sport, beyond down creating some degree of brain damage not to mention musculoskeletal damage, all of which will impact them over their life span when only a teeny tiny fraction of a percent will make it to the NFL... That, hurts football.

If guys feel there is an issue with (primarily) the style of policing people of color believe they experience, that's their right to protest just like it's someones to walk away or be pissed at them. I've not seen them protest the flag or anthem, just choose that time to show that they believe something is injust which they want to bring awareness to.

It is amazing though that it was basically a non issue to start last year. Just a handful of guys doing it, literally. Then the President zings them, creating a media poo storm, and the next week some crazy number of guys well beyond 100 started doing it. Which makes you wonder if it's a protest of policing style as originally noted, or presidential style... Not something which helps the players cause for sure.

10-Aug-18
It seems our pontificating snowflake likes to gossip like the whiny italicizing snowflake he so eloquently emanulates.

10-Aug-18
Sure i have KPC. You can't and won't admit it. I couldn't care less if you try and deny it or not. It won't make it go away. Don't want to admit you dropping me a line so that i would rip paulz??? YOU, are that dense. Watch. 8^))))

10-Aug-18
Nothing knew, the italicizing pontificator being hypocritical and dishonest, it's what he does.

10-Aug-18
I've never seen him answer a question without spinning it around or dodge it completely, so he won't have to admit that he's wrong. Why not just admit you made a mistake?? Oh that's right, he is too high and mighty. He ain't to me. 8^)))

10-Aug-18
See there Slade. Case and point. He NEVER does no wrong, because he spins it around. KPC i couldn't care less if the Troll knows about you PM'ing me, about him. Why would I? Why would you?? Evidently you didn't want everyone to see your DOUBLE STANDARD, by throwing gas on the fire. YOU, the high and mighty, don't do those kind of things. You better put yourself in that DENSE category, like you call everyone else. Apparently, YOU are that dense.

10-Aug-18
Hitting the hay KPC. You will have to spin around and or side step someone else's reply's. My first reply, on this thread, is what's going on here. My third reply is what needs to be done. No one needs your permission to reply to a thread, and no one needs your spinning and dodging your answers, to their questions. I bet this frosts your b---s. Have a good night. 8^)))

11-Aug-18
The NFL needs to fire the protesters, let them flip burgers for a living.

11-Aug-18
HFW,

"Rock, I agree. Unless Ivy league educated, then you can tell anyone, anything you want. They won't be able to understand it anyway."

"The weak mouse can not refuse the cheese", your consistent fascination and obsession of the Ivy League strengthens this belief. Therein lays the difference and distance between us. The ability to coerce others to reply when neither addressed, or admit, they do not understand. You have accomplished all spanning three sentences.

My post was a clearly defined question to 'bentstick' and you rudely interjected and answered as if all things are directed to you. Leaving the safe confines of a small pond for deeper waters will surely get you hooked....or swallowed whole as you have discovered. Easy on the blood pressure. The medicine cabinet on the left 2nd shelf, Valium. Your obvious passion for the word "League and "Ivy", or both, spotlights the one common character flaw in your envy. You have never attended or will ever be in that "League". Adjust your life and live with it, or continue on in your embarrassing reference to its reverence.

Allow me to come down the elevator a few stops for understanding, save a generalization: "Speak when you are spoken to". There. Every learning institution would realize that statement. ;-)

As always, Your professor,

The Rock

11-Aug-18
bentstick,

You must remember that Frick and Frack PM each other quite often with their lineup for the day. One perched on the others shoulders would make them the intellectual equivalent of: " the tallest dwarfs in the world". Have a nice day. ;-)

Hey> Remember that show, You Asked for it?

The Rock

11-Aug-18
I wonder who would kneel if the Anthem played just one verse.." I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the U.S. of America." Period. The following participants who kneel would speak volumes.

The Rock

11-Aug-18
If you go to NFL games, or watch them on the networks then you are very much a part of the problem. By watching, you are supporting their behavior. No NFL for me this year, or any other sports venue who cannot support this great country.... and what men and women have died for. Bunch of entitled losers, do not support them!

11-Aug-18
Don’t forget MLB !!!!!

11-Aug-18
After this reading this thread, I changed my mind. I won’t be patronizing anything and will forever condemn all entities - whether singular or plural - to its/their worst moments.

11-Aug-18
""I'm sorry, but your protest, as well as your theory about tolls, is very misguided.""

Read carefully Mutt. Bless your heart. Check your work.

11-Aug-18
Troll my ass Jeff the hypocrite.....

11-Aug-18
Chris,

I will boycott MLB as soon as the Tribe is done. But if they win it all this year, you might have to arrest me as I will go back to Cleveland and help burn some warehouses and turn cars over;)

11-Aug-18
Go Lions !!!!!

11-Aug-18
I’m watching the 2nd of 3 games I’ll watch today. Enjoying every minute of it.

Matt

11-Aug-18

JL's Link
"" A year later, the Alliance of American Football has a Feb. 9, 2019 launch date, a CBS contract, a Starter apparel deal, an eight-city blueprint, scheduled combines, a set of double-take football rules and 73-year-old Steve Spurrier. ""

11-Aug-18

JL's Link
Vince's version too. Starts in 2020.

11-Aug-18
LOL. KPC you're embarrassing yourself big time. I wasn't talking about your think or drink statement. I've got you jumping and looking back at what you said. You run and play fetch better than my dog Bullitt. No wonder you got coined with the name of Mutt. Great fit for you, I hope Mr. Rock doesn't mind me borrowing it.

11-Aug-18
Annyhoot, i think the NFL just put the nail in the coffin by letting it roll in to another season... bad mistake they will not recover from.

11-Aug-18
Matt,

I was at the farm Thursday, but read the Brown's looked good and Mayfield was impressive for his first outing. What do you think if you saw any of it?

11-Aug-18
Uh oh. Now I am in either "critical thinking heaven" or "Ivy League hell". Hold tight. The CF brain trust with their collection of nothingness will be chiming in soon.

The Rock

11-Aug-18
Knee or no knee I sure don't understand how anyone could spend the day watching a bunch of thugs play football now days . Its not for me !!

12-Aug-18
Frank,

Mayfield looked like the real deal, indeed. Very poised for a rookie. I think Cleveland fans finally have something to cheer about.

Vikings were impressive too.

Matt

12-Aug-18
Just hockey.

12-Aug-18
Thanks Matt.

That's what I read. Now, pray he remains healthy. Line is still questionable.

13-Aug-18

13-Aug-18
Glad you brought this here.

I think it is funny also, and did not understand the racist comment because I have seen white athletes kneel as well. People just need to be able to laugh at themselves. Racism is used so often it is losing credibility calling someone that today.

13-Aug-18
"Racism is used so often it is losing credibility calling someone that today. "

.. .. ..

. .. . .

How dare you. That is racist, stating that racism has lost credibility as racism. You are racist for not being racist.

;^)

13-Aug-18
HFW,

The term itself may be losing credibility among people other than color, but is gaining more strength than ever to be used as a advantage to silence and twist arms without a whimper of objection.

The Rock

13-Aug-18
Racism is prejudice or discrimination based on the belief that one’s own race is superior........

So Freeglee....... Explain how it is racist for calling out someone for kneeling during the anthem ??

Furthermore...... Why don’t you give some examples of what the kneelers are protesting for......

I can give you MULTIPLE examples of Police Officers who were MURDERED in cold blood simply because they were Police Officers.........

13-Aug-18
BB, you obviously forgot that the NFL is an "African American" entity. To question any part of it is racist. Like disagreeing with Obama's policies made us all racists.

13-Aug-18
My bad Bryan :-) I fully understand why folks won’t watch the NFL....... I have struggled with it myself. But I have made the choice to not let a handful of jackasses dictate what I watch or don’t watch or what I do.

Are you the Bryan Fisher from Fisher’s ATV World on the Outdoor Channel ?? Love that show..... I’m not sure if I’ve asked you that before......

13-Aug-18
Nope...im afraid not BB. He spells his name differently. Im just a typical working schlub...no celebrity status for this guy!! Lol!

13-Aug-18
Two of the Broncos players went back to the dressing room while the anthem was played and, then came back out. I won't be watching the Broncos this year either.

13-Aug-18

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

13-Aug-18
If you watch them kneeling they ARE dictating what you watch and the message they are sending of which you would be culpable. More so, knowing in advance the reason for their actions. I believe that people are not boycotting the NFL by refusing to watch a game they enjoy, but boycotting those who would disgrace the sacred threads upon which blood was shed, that being the flag of their country. As many have professed they could care less.

The Rock

15-Aug-18
interesting that nobody in MLB kneels during the national anthem.

15-Aug-18
Ummmmm.......... google Bruce Maxwell...... Maybe not so many guys in MLB because most of them are not from the USA

15-Aug-18
I beat you to it !! Jeff...... What is your Union President’s stance ???

Personally...... I don’t think it’s a Unions place to tell it’s members what to do away from work...... That’s just asking for problems between Union members......

Further..... He says they’re asking their members not to attend games.... But he wants a sit down with the players..... What is that going to accomplish ???

It appears to me that he’s grandstanding. His department has problems. He called for a no confidence vote from his members towards their Own Chief. You don’t see that too often. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s running for Sheriff someday.........

What are Your unions feelings on this. ??? My Union President wouldn’t touch that one with a 10 foot pole....

15-Aug-18
There are only 68 black Americans in MLB........ But 70 % of the NFL are black Americans.....Roughly 1,190 players out of 1,700.

Or we could say that 1.47% of black Americans in MLB have taken a knee during the Anthem......The equivalent percentage in the NFL would be 17 players taking a knee.

If one player were to join Maxwell.... that would obviously double the percentage to the equivalent of 34 NFL Players......

15-Aug-18
You posted that already..... What is YOUR unions’ stance on this Jeff ??

15-Aug-18
Further Jeff..... I’m not so sure Kazanjian is the President of their Police Union. It says he’s President of their Benevolent Association.....

15-Aug-18
Jeff....... Did you see the video of the 2 choir kids kneeling while singing the anthem at a Seattle Mariners game (MLB)....... I wish I knew how to post links for you to see it. Go Cubbies !!!

15-Aug-18
BB, they’re kneeling because police kill an inordinate number of unarmed black men. No other advanced country on earth has the same problem.

15-Aug-18
Ghengis.... What's an inordinate number? That number must be arrived through ratio and proportion. Correct? Then it would follow that if Police shoot unarmed black men in Detroit, MI. they must level the scales through shooting that number of white people in Grosse Point, MI. That is never going to occur because of the ratio and proportion of crime. I guess that would make many people happy though. No good racist police shooting15 black men to 1 white man. Never mind their police records and innate hatred of the police which has hard boiled them since birth.

The Rock

15-Aug-18
What are the other advanced countries Ghengis?

15-Aug-18
What are the other advanced countries Ghengis?

16-Aug-18

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

17-Aug-18
"Where do these fools come from ?"

.. .. .

.. .. .

"It seems PutZ has dropped an offspring here ... how ignorant can one be ... "

.. .. . .

.. .. . .

Heck, JTV, you got liberals just making stuff up about assimilation on the Muslim Congressman thread. It's what they do when they got no facts - they just make sh!t up.

17-Aug-18
way to go Randy Eckman....NFL FB blows and they should shit can any kneelers

17-Aug-18

17-Aug-18

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

17-Aug-18
Blue Lives Matter Group Turns Down Partnership Offer From Jets

The Jets can turn to the other Lives Matter group.

Via USA Today:

A request to partner with the New York Jets this season was denied by the pro-police group Blue Lives Matter, according to emails shared with The New York Post.

Jets senior manager of premium partnerships Anthony Bulak reached out to Blue Lives Matter founder Joe Imperatrice to pitch him on the proposal, per The Post.

“With the NFL season right around the corner, there is no better time to open up a conversation about how your business/organization can benefit from a partnership with the New York Jets,” Bulak wrote to Imperatrice on Tuesday, according to The Post, which reported that Imperatrice responded within minutes.

“Although I’d love to work with an NFL team right now I feel it is not the right time,” he wrote back. “All over the United States players feel entitled to disrespect our first responders, our military members both past and present and our flag. These players make more money in a season than some people make in a lifetime and their ‘Issues’ are made up, exaggerated, and more times than not false.

“Once again I do appreciate the offer but revenue we have could better be spent on the families of officers killed in the line of duty protecting the ignorance of these individuals rather than contributing to their paycheck.”

Bulak tried to keep the door open and made another push for the proposal.

“I appreciate you sharing your opinion and although I can’t comment too much on it what I will say is the Jets have never had a player protest our anthem,” Bulak responded to the denial, while also attaching a flyer for the team’s First Responders Night. “The Jets have always been supportive of our police, firefighters, EMTs, etc. and will continue to do so.”

Imperatrice, however, relayed another objection.

In March, New York signed running back Isaiah Crowell, who in July 2016 posted – and then deleted – an illustration to his Instagram account of a police officer getting his throat slashed by a figure dressed in black, with the caption: “Mood: They give polices all types of weapons and they continuously choose to kill us…#Weak.”

According to The Post, Imperatrice responded and included an image of the illustration, saying: “If I am correct the JETS may have signed an individual who depicted a Grim Reaper slicing the throat of a police officer.”

Keep reading…

17-Aug-18
HTML fixed... ;o)

17-Aug-18
Doc,

Some day I hope to buy you a tall cold adult beverage of your choice!

17-Aug-18
Pig Doc - Go Vikes! I married into Minnesota, so as long as they are not playing the Pat's, I want them to win. Should they ever meet the Pat's in the Super Bowl, my wife has already informed me that I can have the half of the house without bathrooms until the games over :) ha ha ha. Minnesota Nice my tail :)

It will be interesting to see how Goroppolo starts off the year after the way he played for NE two years ago and last year in SF... Regardless... GO VIKES!

18-Aug-18
I just saw a hunting show called “Blitz TV” on the sportsman channel.......... With Trent Cole........ 2 time pro bowl linebacker for the Eagles and Colts...........

It’s good to see black athletes hunting. Bo Jackson is a big hunter. DeAngelo Williams and Justin Tuck bowhunt too....We need all the hunters we can get in our ranks....... and hunting is obviously dominated by white guys.....

18-Aug-18

'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo
For YFP, his hero in action...

18-Aug-18
He forgot to salute Marines too...... And said the Police “Acted Stupidly” by checking someone’s I.D.

18-Aug-18
No one seems to recognize what "kneeling" to the flag represents, or should I say are cowed into submission to speak the direct and unequivocal truth that identifies the gesture. Pinpoint this "injustice" that was media created without fear of backlash, and apologize to yourself for accepting this indignant racist act without reciprocation to the so called self "aggrieved".

The Rock

18-Aug-18

JL's embedded Photo
JL's embedded Photo

19-Aug-18
No kneelers at the small town parade I attended today.

21-Aug-18

21-Aug-18
Fire all those that knell and the the race ratio down to about the correct 17% of black vs white.

• Sitka Gear