Fivers 10-Aug-18
NvaGvUp 10-Aug-18
NvaGvUp 10-Aug-18
Woods Walker 10-Aug-18
NvaGvUp 10-Aug-18
Rocky 10-Aug-18
NvaGvUp 10-Aug-18
10-Aug-18
"Kanye West told Jimmy Kimmel on Thursday why he supports President Trump — and it’s not about politics.

West said he mostly wanted to show people that he was not beholden to them. “Just as a musician, an African-American, a guy out in Hollywood, all these different things — everyone around me tried to pick my candidate for me,” he said. “And then told me every time I said I liked Trump, I couldn’t say it out loud or my career would be over, I’d be kicked out of the black community."

He just don't want people to tell him what to do, got it....

10-Aug-18
"" I couldn’t say it out loud or my career would be over,""

Being a filthy mouth rapper is a career?

10-Aug-18
Hard to believe saying you support Trump is worse than a lot of rap. That might be an ad for the GOP.

10-Aug-18
He’s reportedly approaching a billion dollars net worth..... so I’d say yeah,,, Whatever it is that he does is a “career”........

10-Aug-18
HFW,

I doubt Trump would go public and say he does'nt want any support from KW. It is what it is. I could also care less what KW is worth. Unfortuate people would pay money to hear the filth he puts out.

10-Aug-18
Who's Kanye West?

10-Aug-18
What I heard him say in that interview is that he refuses to be 'slotted' or told how he must think simply because he's black.

And he's right. Black or white, we all must be able to decide for ourselves what's best for us and our family.

Although he didn't outright say it, West is clearly implying he doesn't live on the liberal plantation and as a free man, he's entitled to make his own decisions.

That's why the left has gone bat sheet crazy over his support of Trump. They can't allow African-Americans to 'walk away.' They can only think and do what white liberals tell them to think and do.

10-Aug-18
Back in the early '09's, I had an associate who had a phenomenally successful business with 403(b) plans in the CA hospital market.

He was nearing retirement and wanted to hire me to work with him, then take over his operation in a few years. The income to me would have been amazing from the start, then ridiculously so once he'd retired.

But I declined because he was clearly 'slotting' me and wanted me to be somewhat of a 'gopher' in the first couple of years. I remember telling him I would NOT be 'slotted,' "so thanks for the interest, but I don't want the job."

The income was irrelevant to me. My integrity and independence was not for sale!

Cowboy Ethics, Rule #9:

"Remember that some things aren't for sale."

10-Aug-18
Kanye "Imma Let You Finish" West. What a class act.

10-Aug-18
I have no idea of what West's rap music says or does. And frankly, as far as his position on 'walking away ' goes, I can't see why it matters.

I also suspect, that several of the folks here who put him in the same category as those rappers who refer to women as whores and worse have never heard West's 'music' either.

But some like to 'slot' people they know little if anything about. And that's deplorable.

Evaluate people on who they are, not who you think they are because of their race, profession, religion, or whatever.

And that's exactly what West is advocating.

10-Aug-18
Kyle,

If you have a service to offer that service has a price. No one is immune, contrary to the hoary belief that you can resist, because MONEY and the number attached, has the incredible power of making you do things that you really do not want to do. The movers and shakers of the world know this and employ this tactic daily, cowboys be damned.

The Rock

10-Aug-18
Then I guess I'm a cowboy, Rocky.

Because I cannot be bought at any price.

My ethics are NOT FOR SALE!

• Sitka Gear