70lbdraw 29-Aug-18
HDE 01-Sep-18
BIG BEAR 01-Sep-18
TD 01-Sep-18
BIG BEAR 01-Sep-18
BIG BEAR 02-Sep-18
14-Aug-18

gflight's Link
"A New Mexico judge agreed on Monday to release on bond five suspects who were arrested on child abuse charges and were alleged to have been training the children to carry out school shootings. The decision to release the suspects came against the wishes of the sheriff's department and FBI."

14-Aug-18
Unbelievable

14-Aug-18
It's New Mexico, the most corrupt judges in the country. disgusting.

14-Aug-18
They will be gone. This crap goes way deeper than we are being told!!! Investigate the ties these animals had.....

14-Aug-18
Wow!

They should have been released off that bridge over the Rio Grande Gorge! Could have tied them off by the neck to keep their nastiness from polluting the river downstream, retrieved the bodies and properly disposed of them in a pit with a few pigs on top as a warning to any other muslims.

14-Aug-18
What? You guys act surprised! Have we learned nothing over the last couple of years about these liberal judges

14-Aug-18
"The judge, however, said they failed to articulate a "specific threat."

Really? No specific threat. Dumb ass needs dropped off the same bridge Treeline mentioned above. She needs to be held accountable for any crimes they commit while free and also if they fail to show.

14-Aug-18
Can that idiot judge be recalled?

14-Aug-18
This is bizarre. $20k, personal recognizance bond? That would not happen in Colorado.

14-Aug-18
No mention of any charges other than child abuse yet. Hmmm.

14-Aug-18
The article says they are wearing ankle bracelets...I bet that kid they found buried out there thought they were threat...

14-Aug-18
Sharia Law in effect in the U.S.A. ^^^^^^^

14-Aug-18
no schools attacked, nothing to be concerned about, right?

waiting for the latest stats from the little lib lizard showing that these guys are perfectly harmless

14-Aug-18
Freeglee Get a life

You are what is wrong with the CF these day

It's Big Bear. You ain't Trump with the silly names Big Beard -- Really

14-Aug-18
That honor killer looks like Saddam Hussein.

14-Aug-18
My point was that the laws of the U.S. will be enforced .....

14-Aug-18
......unless you're in a sanctuary city/state. OR if you're Hillary Clinton.

14-Aug-18
SMH....Un-F’ing-Believable

15-Aug-18
One kid dead, others in very poor health and they get off with bond, someone possibly cheats on his taxes 10 years ago and gets solitary confinement...….makes perfect sense!

They lib had to let them go, so they could continue their training to shoot up schools and teachers, that will work in favor of the lib's gun control narrative.

15-Aug-18
Beginning with Pearl Harbor, JFK assassination, Viet Nam war, 911, and 8 hellish yrs. of Obama, I have come to the conclusion our perception of the US is a facade... we have been duped for generations believing we are a democracy... trouble is they can't hide the lie any longer.

15-Aug-18
it does boggle the mind........

15-Aug-18
I’ve never once thought I lived in a democratic society. It’s a representative republic people. If you don’t like it help to get better people elected. I’m very thankful that I don’t live in a democracy and because of that I haven’t had to endure Gore or Hillary Clinton.

16-Aug-18
No, I did not say I don"t like it... we the people make whats great about our country, but we have been duped by our own elected govt. officials working with foreign countries to cheat, lie, and steal US citizens and any politician voted in ends up doing the same ole thing. Enter Donald Trump... and I sure as hell did not vote for Cuomo, or Obo... no no!

16-Aug-18
She should swing next to the rest of the fecal matter she released.

16-Aug-18
New Mexico Jihadi Compound "Mysteriously Destroyed by Authorities"

We're now destroying active crime-scenes before trial?

Video report at the link and embedded below.

So... the site is so dangerous it must be destroyed before trial, and a judge decided these men posed no threat and should be released on signature bond?

Can these two things make sense at the same time?

29-Aug-18
Again, you’re f’ing kidding me...If it turns out to be the same biotch judge, she needs to go! And quickly...

29-Aug-18
Welcome to NM. They need to change the name to New Mexi-California

29-Aug-18
The elk hunting is great there! It's the NM politics that take the fun out of it. I bowhunted the Sandia's for year's. There are some BIG mullies just a 1/2 mile from the Crest landing. Nugent took a nice P&Y out of there sometime ago. Used to be some nice sheep on the West side. Rumor is cougars killed all of them. I ran into my share of liberal carpet munchers up there. They like to harass us for killing bambi.

01-Sep-18
While they're at it, arrest those two imbecile judges for obstruction of justice.

01-Sep-18
Jeff....... Why have there been no charges filed regarding the alleged training of the kids to shoot up schools ????

This has repeatedly been reported as a terrorist sleeper cell...... But the best the Feds can come up with is an alien unlawfully possessing firearms and ammunition ?? Really ???

What are they going to get for that ?? Probation ?? Deported ??? If there are terrorism related charges..... bring them forth.....

01-Sep-18
I would guess if any evidence was found earlier or later that could prove such beyond reasonable doubt charges can still be filed. But for now they are off the street I believe while the investigation continues.

I would be concerned about the destruction of the compound and any evidence that might have been there. Who ordered it and why? Private property owners? Local authorities? Or fed?

01-Sep-18
For sure,,, Maybe Terrorism type charges will still be forthcoming.... If they are..... give them their day in court... and if found guilty fry them.......

But as of right now they have a big nothing on them. The child neglect charges didn’t stick...... And now they’re charging one of them of illegal possession of a gun and ammo..... and the others are being charged with conspiring to assist that person on illegally owning a gun.....

02-Sep-18
If that’s the case...... Then charges should be forthcoming and when the offenders are found guilty they should be put to death.

Yet the article doesn’t say anything about any charges regarding the training of the kids to commit jihad........ nor does it say anything at all about any possible charges related to the dead child found buried at the compound

• Sitka Gear