BIG BEAR 31-Aug-18
BIG BEAR 31-Aug-18
BIG BEAR 31-Aug-18
Rocky 31-Aug-18
BIG BEAR 31-Aug-18
BIG BEAR 31-Aug-18
BIG BEAR 31-Aug-18
17-Aug-18
Kind of like the ISIS guy that was just caught here...

17-Aug-18
Here’s an experiment. I’m gonna post stories about everyone that gets killed in the town I live in starting now and I will stop when the next person dies at the hand of a Muslim terrorist in the United States.

I’m not doing it because I don’t think Muslim terrorists don’t exist...only that the threat is so overblown.

17-Aug-18
You may start a thread, even be called the thread owner, but you do not own a thread here unless you own the site.

17-Aug-18

'Ike' (Phone)'s Link
If you don’t think they’re not here, you’re as clueless as the snowflakes...Whether they coordinate an attack is yet to be seen, but we know their MO...

17-Aug-18
I don’t really care all that much about screwed up things that happen in other countries. There’s enough to be horrified by here within our own borders.

I was really only kidding with my last post, but since JTV was so welcoming, I think I’ll do that. I’m only gonna limit it to hodrrific things that happen here in my metro area, so countering with some f’d up story from some -Stan country seems a bit irrelevant to us as Americans, but as Henry pointed out, anyone’s free to post what they want!

17-Aug-18
For crying out loud, JTV. Couldn't you tell that BEG was "ONLY KIDDING", with his last post??? 8^)))))

17-Aug-18
JVT

LMAO. You are melting down!

From Good Morning Vietnam "You're in more dire need of a blow job than any white man in history"

You need a break man you are taking saving the world way to seriously. Take the weekend off We will all be here to enlighten come Monday morning

17-Aug-18
Washington Free Beacon......really! Two dollar fly by night website slightly below super market tabloids.

17-Aug-18
There are some here that get BEGs sarcasm and agree with his point. Respectfully not everyone agrees with you JTV. No user owns the CF platform.

HA/KS x 2

17-Aug-18
How quickly we forget about 9/11. It happened once, and with open borders, it will happen again. Denying it, won't make it go away.

17-Aug-18
Awww. BEG, you stop picking on little Jeffrey. The boy is triggered as it is.

17-Aug-18
YFP that’s not necessary and the back and forth is getting really old.

Just because I don’t think all Muslims are terrorist doesn’t mean I forgot 9/11.

17-Aug-18
Big: I'm just so sorry that you live in a "metro area".

17-Aug-18
Jvt It's as easy as you saying you are a right wing conservative but in reality you are a leftist progressive Just read a report on your and others tactics

So I guess from now on you are comrade Jeffry. Love it I knew something was strange with all of this overload on "right" wing crap

17-Aug-18
Yes.... that's very pertinent to the thread topic.

Are there terrorist cells in the US? Well, seeing as there have been already,bombings, shootings, etc. from both embedded cells and converts.... I don't know HOW a person could deny it, unless they just can't bring themselves to see it.

If you acknowledge they are here or at minimum trying to get here...... do you ignore it? Just figure you won't be effected, because you know, the odds thing... it's just astronomical. You stand a better chance of winning the Lottery or the Boston Marathon.... oh, right. Sorry. But I'd bet when they woke up in the morning they weren't thinking they would be murdered or injured by Islamic terrorists..... strange how that works.

So let it be. It won't effect you or me... or anyone I know.... maybe somebody somewhere, but that doesn't really matter. Just like when it's somewhere else in the world. It/they don't matter.....

I prefer the other option personally. Vigilance. Open eyes. Aware as to a threat and who the threat is. As Del Gue said.... "'twern't Mormons...." I want them found, smoked out, hunted down, every single one. I want people coming from those places vetted so well you know their mothers favorite food and color.

I don't believe anyone said they can't sleep at night knowing they are out there. They are saying, be aware. But the title is the undeniable truth. I'd say it was a fact it's not a matter of if. It's a matter of when.

17-Aug-18
TD I could not agree more

So get off this insignificant web site and look into how to go about helping ferret these scum bags out

DO SOMETHING. DONT JUST WHINE ABOUT IT AND POST CRAP FROM CRAP NEWS SOURCES

17-Aug-18

bigeasygator's Link

17-Aug-18

bigeasygator's Link

17-Aug-18
Update: Islamist terrorist attacks in the US since this thread started - 0. American attacks on Americans in the New Orleans metro area - 2.

Ok ok...to be fair, I did say I would post people killed in the area, so we can still call it zero to zero. I’ll stick to the original terms of the experiment!

17-Aug-18

bigeasygator's Link
Metairie man shot dead along Causeway Boulevard: JPSO

18-Aug-18
Cool. Check out Chicago stats. So what's your point? That there is no longer any threat from Islamic terrorists because they haven't killed a few thousand people in the last few years? Ever stop to think WHY that might be? Hint: not because people don't think it effects them.....

RK there are currently people who want to bring in en mass thousands of essentially unvetted people from Islamic countries. As well as the open border folks. They are exerting political pressure to do so. Sanctuary cities, etc. Political pressure can be brought to bear to stop that.

What exactly does silence on the issue do? What do attempts to downplay any threat gain? PC points?

18-Aug-18
What exactly does spending hours upon hours posting on the Bowsite about it do ????

18-Aug-18
Have you heard from anyone here on the Bowsite that they support bringing in thousands of unvetted people from Islamic countries ??? Open borders ??

What’s your point (Or JTVs or Spike Bulls for that matter)..... In making this issue a major focus in your day to day lives ?? And being so focused on that issue........ what do you hope to accomplish by constantly posting on the freaking Bowsite about it ????

Yes..... Check out the Chicago stats....... Do you focus on the obvious dangers to American Citizens of the violence happening on the south side of Chicago ??

18-Aug-18
Might want to also include gas-lighting in there too KPC.

18-Aug-18
There's terrorist groups all over the world that would wish the USA harm. The threat is real. Being aware of the threat is not being paranoid. JTV is not being paranoid, he's being realistic.

18-Aug-18
That doesn’t answer the question...... What exactly does constantly posting on the Bowsite about it accomplish ???

OK......... He’s aware of it.......

18-Aug-18
Nor was it all Muslims. Nor was it gangs that did OK City. I don’t care what religion or lack there of...target them all.

18-Aug-18
Still doesn’t answer the question Jeff........

Your reality Jeff is that you are a double secret agent spy......... and a teacher..... :-) You even popped in over on the first responder thread not to say thanks,, but to tell us all about your experience in that area too.......

You don’t talk about what you do for the safety and security of your loved ones ???? Geeze Jeff.... what happened to being a skirt chasing bachelor ?? If your job was that sensitive for you to make a statement like that.... you wouldn’t be on the Bowsite period..... I mean sheesh...... Are you in the witness protection program or something ?????

18-Aug-18
Ha ^^^^^. You must have been reading my mind......

18-Aug-18

18-Aug-18
Woooooooops Spike ......... You posted a link to Marvin Orlando Torres............... doesn’t sound Islamic to me.......

18-Aug-18
The other post that you put up is about Gavin Eugene Long....... American home grown...... Ill bet he was a fine upstanding Citizen before he converted to Islam........ I’ll bet he held no hate at all for the Police before that.......

Still no answer from anyone on what is hoped to be accomplished by constantly posting on the Bowsite about it ??? Awareness ?? OK,,, We here are all aware that Islamic terrorists still exist. What the hell is posting here CONSTANTLY going to do about it ??

18-Aug-18
^^^^. Powerless a feeling of power........ BINGO !!!!!

18-Aug-18
Who here anywhere ever has said that Islamic Terrorism is not a concern ??????????

Answer the question...... What are you accomplishing by spending so much time researching it and posting in constantly on the Bowsite ???

What’s foolish is your obsession with posting it here constantly..... and my even bothering to respond to you ....... a huge waste of time on both our parts....

18-Aug-18
Now come on Spike, I said I would only post the violence of Americans on Americans in my hometown from here on out. You’ve posted stories about crimes committed in 2012, 2016 (by someone who wasn’t even Muslim, and most certainly wasn’t committing violence in the name of Islam), and 2017. I know posting irrelevant and old material is part of your MO, but I thought we were going to keep this relevant to murders committed since this post started?

18-Aug-18
Then WHY would it matter any, if at all to you? It doesn't effect you obviously, so WHY do you people even click on it and read it MUCH LESS POST ON IT? If some consider themselves our self appointed hall monitor I'd suggest another hobby. Cuz it really doesn't matter how much you want to stop folks from talking on this issue..... they/we aren't going to stop. Pounding sand comes to mind.....

IMO all violence and killing shouldn't be lumped all into the same bucket. To me motive matters, as an enemy's goals are an important point when it comes to defeating them. Islamists goals are to kill infidels and turn the world into an Islamist State. Not to make some money or sell more drugs or be the baddest thug in the neighborhood. The tactics used should reflect that.

Some folks feel it's an important issue. Some seem to think if we quit talking about it it will all go away..... "this is bad too" is not even a strawman. It's an irrelevant topic. You want a topic on inner city gangs maybe start one, by all means..... please. I promise I won't constantly be on it telling you it's nothing to concern yourself over, you're just paranoid. I don't live there anyway.......

BTW, home grown islamic converts are very much part of the topic. Again.... they are not home grown Mormon terrorists..... they aren't getting those ideas because they're trying to deal with their poverty. There are people telling them killing others not of your faith is the proper and right thing to do. Twern't Mormons......

And yeah..... I get wind of any domestic terrorists the LEO's will be the first to know. Right now those threats seem to be coming from the leftists who just happen to be among the biggest Islamist supporters such as ANTIFA..... or PETAphiles.....

18-Aug-18
Awesome.... keep us posted on how many terrorists you thwart.....

18-Aug-18
Post some more stupid shit like Sharia Law is in effect in parts of Dearborn..... and those areas are no go zones for the Dearborn Police Spike..... and I might just chime in and call you on it........

18-Aug-18
""It gives the powerless a feeling of power. ""

The same could be said about you KPC.

18-Aug-18
To me, it’s an entirely irrational concern on two levels to me, and I’m going to continue to point that out.

The first level is the whole notion that Islam represents a credible threat to the fabric of this country. Even if every Muslim was an extremist, no way does a population of people making up less than one percent of this country’s population present a threat to America. And no way guys living in third world countries will ever present a credible threat to the greatest nation in the world. I guess I have more confidence in the institutions and the people in this country than some here.

So getting past the fact that our country is safe from the perceived menace of Islam, then the only other real concern is to the safety of the people in this country. As I will continue to point out, on the list of things that are likely to kill you, a radical Muslim terrorist is about as far down the list as you can get. Gun owners are, rightly, quick to point out the irrational fear of the gun control community in the wake of every mass shooting that occurs - but somehow the logic is different when it comes to Islamist terror. Go ahead...fill in the blanks...

Statistically, the chance of dying in a _______ is incredibly small. The fact of the matter is the vast, VAST majority of _______ are law abiding citizens. ________ does not kill people - people kill people.

So, when you get past all that, I think it ultimately boils down to a fear and hatred of people that are different IMO. Which is why I won’t stop speaking out against the irrational fear of Muslims.

18-Aug-18
Jason..... A guy can say that he doesn’t blame all Muslims for the acts of Radical Islamic Terrorists..... But when that guy goes on line and calls Muslims things like Muslime..... or Dearbornistan....... He’s really showing his true colors as to his dislike for all Muslims.....

Here’s another straw man argument from me to them........ I would be right here defending black Americans if you were here blaming all black Americans for the violence in South Chicago.... or using derogatory terms to describe them.....

18-Aug-18
Tom...... Are you the PhD Student studying linguistics at the University of Hawaii ?? If so..... I feel I’m probably not even smart enough to be carrying on a conversation with you........ but I feel the way I feel.........

18-Aug-18
Yep. That's why they teach us to use words like prolly, twern't, doin', thinkin' all them fancy highfalutin' words like that.... it's all a ruse......

me? like I tell all the salesmen that call my store........ I'm just a mechanic..... we have feelings too..... just lost most of em in the mashed fingers.....

19-Aug-18

bigeasygator's Link
A 15-year-old boy was fatally wounded after being shot once in Algiers Saturday night (Aug. 18), New Orleans police said.

19-Aug-18
Why should that matter to me.... I don't live there. Has no effect on my life. Statistics say I will never have contact with any of those people who committed those crimes, nor will any of my friends or family. Statistics after all I'm told.... mean everything.....

Right up until they don't.....

19-Aug-18
From all of this banter back and forth, am I to assume that Israel will be giving up its nukes and signing peace treaties with all of its neighbors?

19-Aug-18
"Even if every Muslim was an extremist, no way does a population of people making up less than one percent of this country’s population present a threat to America."

Germany had a population of approximately 70m in 1939. It's by 1940 the Wehrmacht was about 2.5m strong. France's army alone had an army of 5m. The Nazis rolled thru Western Europe because they had a will to win, despite substantially lower numbers in troops. Even though their army was numerically smaller, it was larger than the Versaille Treaty permitted. Why? Because the entire world LACKED THE WILL to confront it. The result? Somewhere between 50-80m dead because "peace in our time" and turning a blind eye to the growing evil was the western worlds response.

19-Aug-18
I just read through this thread and it seems to me that Big Bear and BEG make a little too much sense for some of you to understand their points.

It's interesting that some of the people posting on this thread have claimed to be devout Christians but they allow their hypocrisy to shine while posting here and on plenty of other cf threads.

Bear, if I ever make it to the other side of the lake, beers are on me. I don't drink anymore but I'll buy you some while I enjoy my Arnold palmers. You consistently prove that your viewpoints are right on par with my feelings about society today.

19-Aug-18
I think we understand their points exactly. It has also been pointed out they do not have to respond to these kind of threads.

.. .. . . .

.. .. . .

As far as the Big Easy Gator's statement, "And no way guys living in third world countries will ever present a credible threat to the greatest nation in the world. "

It seems how easily we have lost some of our rights via the Patriot Act by just the actions of a few from third world countries. SO the threat to our Constitution has already happened, and changed lives around the world. How could you forget that BEG ?

Lets not forget to mention the embarrassing TSA screening procedures, either.

19-Aug-18
CD,

Well said!

19-Aug-18
Man, you’re right tonyo. We gotta take our shoes off before we get on a plane - the end of America is near.

19-Aug-18
True, but we're all on the same team.

19-Aug-18
BINGO!!!! 8^)

19-Aug-18
In short, KPC would prefer to censor anyone who he believes doesn't post the exact way he thinks it's supposed to be presented. If they don't they don't belong here. Good luck with that one, I don't see that working out for you.

19-Aug-18
I did notice that the select few have always told posters, that the posters didn't have the INTELLIGENCE to IGNORE the TROLL, but they seem to can't listen to their OWN ADVICE, and IGNORE POSTERS, they don't agree with. Therefore questioning their OWN INTELLIGENCE. You just have to sit back and admire their INTELLIGENCE. Before they type, they need to take a trip to the bathroom and look in the mirror. I will go get another glass of tea. 8^))))

19-Aug-18
I'm asking this in honesty. What exactly are the points that BEG, Big Bear, HFW, and CD are making?

Maybe understanding what exactly you are saying will help others determine who is right. Since that seems to be the vindication you seek. Being called right. I'm really not sure though. Because there is NO way any of you think these threats do not exists. Do you?

19-Aug-18
"I'm asking this in honesty. What exactly are the points that BEG, Big Bear, HFW, and CD are making?"

I am not speaking for anyone else but myself.

My point would simply be that yes, terrorism is a threat. But there are a lot more things in any given day that I must be more concerned with. I believe here and on other threads, those other things have been enumerated.

I have apologized to you privately for my style that at times appears to irk you and others. A style that some find insulting to either their intelligence or education, I guess.

My life long mentor, a retired CEO of a small to mid-size company, barely finished high school and has zero college. His intellect is probably, if superior to mine, not by much.

His people skills are world class! The best I have ever seen, and don't read that as being soft always. He is kind, caring, generous, hard working with a ton of humility on top. He credits God for everything he has accomplished. I am a failure by comparison to these characteristics he possesses.

Wva, I could care less about your intelligence or education. But, I am not inclined to be hesitant about expressing myself with the style I have had my entire life. So apologies over, get on with it and learn disagreement is a beautiful thing. The founding of this country followed passionate, tumultuous discord. Let's continue in that tradition.

19-Aug-18
My point, WVM, is that on this board Islamist extremism is given a disproportionate amount of attention relative to the threat that actually exists, be it to the institutions of this country or to the safety of Americans. Oh yeah, there's are also that blatant falsehoods and the outright bigotry that shows up on these threads as well, which I also take issue with.

In the last two years, we've seen eight Americans die at the hands of Islamist terrorism. While these deaths are tragic, here are a few things that have killed more Americans in tragic circumstances in the last two years: bees, pet dogs, falling TVs, and bathtubs. We haven't had a single thread on any of those things in the last week, but we've had seven on the threat from Islamist terrorism.

There is an ongoing irrationality and misplaced fear, and I'm going to continue to make that case. To me it is no different than the irrationality and misplaced fear of the gun control crowd (whom I also call out on what I believe is a flawed position).

19-Aug-18
Nice!

19-Aug-18
One could hope that the people in our govt. are as dedicated as Jeff is in defending our Homeland... if something does happen, and sooner or later you know it is possible, the blame is on our government for letting little trivial bologna take so many resources from our agency's. I am not being sarcastic at all when i say our Jeff would be a whole lot better from the Jeff that is out of session at the DOJ... Dept. Of Jokers.

19-Aug-18
Scentman,

So, are what you saying is that if Jeff Sessions would post more than JTV on the CF, the U.S. would be better protected from terrorism?

Sarcasm inserted above. Hope our view is clear Wva?

19-Aug-18
JTV did not recuse himself from this topic on the CF, so he has my utmost attention and respect:0)

19-Aug-18
Habitat, BEG said it perfectly with his post. I don't always agree with his views but his most recent post sums up my feelings on this topic exactly.

19-Aug-18
Scentman

I agree totally with your view on Sessions Worst ever. No guys Terrible choice by Trump IMO

However with all due respect the CF Jeff has done NOTHING, ZERO, NADA, NUNCA in "defending" anything, much less the homeland.

And if he has let's see what it is

In fact if he dedicated the time he spends posting stuff that the nightly news has on it on to actually getting involved in the defense of even the town he lives in we would all be better off And maybe more secure

But addictions are hard to break

19-Aug-18
Seriously... bees, dogs, tv's, bathtubs? That you are comparing to a real threat of planned terrorism to our country? The scary part is some very intelligent contributers agree with it.

19-Aug-18
RK, I have no vendettas or issues with the gent's on CF, my point is America is hated by some groups to the point they would wish we not exist... their threats ate real and unless it is taken very seriously a 911 could happen in the near future... if our govt. is doing it's job as intended it should not happen, if it wastes its resources and intell it is inevitable. I am scared because i don't trust our defense for the very reasons some argue for on this topic. I hope i am wrong.

19-Aug-18
Agreed CD, perfect summary!

19-Aug-18
Scentman The comparisons given on odds from being killed by terrorists is much less at this point than a bee sting etc

You are right. America like the rest of the world are facing many issues. Who would have thought 911 could have happened

But. Do you actually get up everyday and worry that you or your family will be victims of Abdullah whatever? If you do I might recommend some counseling

You and your family are more likely to be killed driving your kids to school at this point

It certainly may come to a real change but reality does not say that right now, no matter what you might read that is posted here

19-Aug-18
(I had to edit). Due to spelling errors and leaving out one part

BEG thanks for answering my question. It really was an honest question meant to help myself and others on this thread understand where you were coming from. Thank you for that and, being cordial when doing so. While I severely disagree that the threat is over blown and, realize the reason it appears so over blown is due to the attention our government has shown since 9/11, I do respect someone who is passionate about what they believe.

Habitat you keep bringing up your style. You have also apologized to me in private. For what I am still unsure of. I have zero problems with disagreement and debate. As long as it stays respectful. With that said, the first sign you have ever expressed of being the arrogant blowhard that you basically claim to be, was that last post. Making accusations that I can't handle disagreement or debate? Get on with what? Does finally being that tough guy you claim make you feel better? Do you have a picture of some unwavering straight shooter you think you are? To me you are a guy that uses the internet to talk the way he has never had the opportunity or, the guts to do so in the real world. You can PM me and tell me how sorry you are when you have done nothing wrong. You can repeatedly state on this forum that you are some kind of hard talking measure of reality. Yet you come across as the only one being intolerant of others ideas.

I have never asked you for clarification on your personality or communication style. Yet you offer it so freely to me and anyone else like you are guarding us from the real you. You don't need to do anyone that favor. You aren't some hard talking reality as you claim. You are just a guy that pops in to throw lob shots at people you don't seem to like. A real hard case you are. FWIW, What my education and intelligence has to do with this is beyond me.

19-Aug-18
Yep. Right on cue KPC. When your reply to a poster, it's that you, "don't agree with" him, while everyone else is feeding a troll. I see a lot of people on yfp because they "don't agree with" him, and yet you try and govern what they say. It's not feeding a troll, just because they know he is full of $hit. But in your eyes, they are feeding the troll. Once again, we don't need your permission to say what we want to, to who we want, just like you don't need mine. I had some that said that we ruin threads by exposing yfp, but i also had some that think you disagreeing with someone for two days, was worse. You really need to get that 80 acre field, put a fence post in the middle, so you can argue everyday. I know you would. Now, carry on with your replies. You are exactly like yfp, you will prove my point, while i sit back and laugh. It's a given. Now knock yourself out. 8^))))

19-Aug-18
Damn guys it was going so well And the testosterone kicked in

Bad asses all. Aren't we. LMAO

19-Aug-18
I am allergic to bees have had some close calls but it does not bother me, heck my neighbor put his hives 20 feet from our lines, i just mow and carry on... I have had counseling in the past for other issues i wont get into, but thanks for your concern. Family, work, health, quality of life take up a lot of my concerns, no i don't dwell on terrorist threats per say, but i don't recall a hive of bees bringing down the towers, or tv crashhing into tha side of a navy vessel... Have a good Sunday evening all.

19-Aug-18
Scentman. You too Vet your sources well

19-Aug-18
JTV

GOOD STUFF THIS IT!!!

turn your computer off. Arm up !

Get your ass to the stadium and take care of business !!!

Finally a chance for you to make a real difference.

And THANK YOU SIR !!!

19-Aug-18
Wva,

You are a passive aggressive who alternates between being a hard ass, and really trying. Done being gentle to you.

God Bless, don't forget that.

Honestly, someone would have to be pretty dense to not have figured out where we are coming from without yet again spelling it out. I don't think any of those you listed need to ask where the other side is coming from.

Maybe, next time ask without pointing out who you are in disagreement with. We are not on any team just because we may have the same views on multiple issues. I was very silent on this thread until you asked. I answered, you don't like my style, don't ask. That is fair from my perspective.

EDIT: To be clearer, on other threads on more than one occasion you have brought up, in a critical manner IMO, guys who think they are smarter etc. Just got tired of it. Quit bringing that crap up and just discuss. Let people be who they are. Done, but I do feel better;)

19-Aug-18
""1. Unlike others, I have never sought to censor anyone. Not once, ever. ""

Critical thinking fail. Big time.

You may not admit it. But it's exactly what you want. It's clear you don't have the discipline to ignore posts you don't agree with, at the same time you criticize others for not ignoring the trolls. I still think we're all on the same team, KPC you're the water boy.

19-Aug-18
LOL SLEEPY

If KCP is the water boy the rest of us are screwed

To many bad asses not enough normal people. Like everybody that went to Vietnam was a front line bad ass. Who did that leave to fuel the trucks and get supplies to the real bad asses at the front

Everything changes but yet remains the same. LMAO

19-Aug-18
Sleepy,

Having been on the receiving end of Kevin's comments more than once, I have to respectfully disagree with you.

Kevin points out inconsistencies, inaccuracies, and folks who don't follow through with what they said previously.

He is really, really consistent about doing this! To a fault IMO, at times. Yet, he does cause me to try and be more clear in my own communications, and that is good.

I guess from my post above we are getting to know better what gets under the skin of our colleagues here, LOL.

19-Aug-18
"Who did that leave to fuel the trucks and get supplies to the real bad asses at the front"

Paul!

Just kidding Paul.

19-Aug-18
I really don't understand why KPC would waste his time with a dumba$$ country guy like me. He is WAYYYYY to intelligent to waste his time with me. 8^))))

19-Aug-18
RK. I don't have to be a bad a$$, as long as i can still shoot straight. LOL. 8^)))

19-Aug-18
I agree Bentstick but he wastes his time with lots of us.

And in the grand scheme of things. Who cares All any of this stuff is does not matter. Sit back think website discussion that makes no difference in your income or mortgage or kids future or whether you even have a job tomorrow. No stress unless you make it so. Does not mattelife goes on no matter what is typed here

19-Aug-18
I wish i could take credit for that line, but i read it from somebody else on here., a while back. There's a lot of TRUTH to that line, and that's why i practice quite often. 8^)

19-Aug-18
I’ve heard someone here refer to the Community Forum as a Conservative Stronghold......

I probably agree with 90% of most of the guys here in their political beliefs....... even though I’m not really a political guy.....

But I will continue to check a few of the guys who post here on some of the totally false crap they post.........

Being the Conservative Stronghold that it is,,,, most here are tolerant of the false crap,,,,, As long as it leans to the right.... who cares if it’s true or accurate ????

And God forbid anyone challenge that false BS.... because it is on the RIGHT side....... so it is RIGHT !!!!!

I’ve worked for 25 years in a very diverse community....... blacks,, whites... Christians,, Jews,, Muslims...... One wouldn’t survive long if he didn’t learn tolerance of people who are different than you....

19-Aug-18
Bentstick Shooting well is good but you can't shoot everybody !!!

Even though it would make life easier in some ways

19-Aug-18
BB CONSERVATIVE STRONGHOLD

Lmao

It's to small to be a blip on a conservative fleas ass

Preaching to the choir on their day off

Love the bowsite but CF reaches very few people and most that it does are scared to post because of the cartel that thinks they run it

19-Aug-18
Habitat, First and foremost, you have done very little explaining of your position on anything. Only popping in to give an "atta boy" to certain posts you like. On most every thread you comment on. So regardless of what you think about yourself, you do very little explaining or defining of your position. Only following the lead of another. So, it makes it hard to understand where you are coming from. Especially when you have a self image that you do not posses the ability to communicate effectively without offending people.

Once again, I'm not real sure where the education assumption is coming from. There is only one person on this forum that a similar but different comment was made concerning his self perceived intelligence. And, he hasn't even posted on this thread. I'm going out on a limb and say that assumption fit into your motive to "Just tell me like it is.". Please do not assume such ignorant things about me in the future. I am quite secure in myself but, find it hard to be polite when someone goes so far away from respectful conduct.

Plainly, it becomes hard for me to debate a position contrary to another without understanding why they feel the way they do. We all have the ability to think we are truly right and just in our way of looking at things. But, to truly understand the opposing argument, you must understand why they do not align with your position. It not only opens your eyes to other possibilities but, solidifies your position and, is a great check on "getting it right". Which was my attempt when I asked that question. Take that and add in the realty that it would require a truly dense or, self absorbed individual not to know why I asked that question, seeing as we are still at war fighting the Islamic terrorist that threaten this country. Then you can understand why I asked it. Rest assured that there was nothing but genuine motive that prompted that question. And, zero of the ignorant stuff you assumed.

I am sure I can handle the gloves off scenario. However, why you are so willing to "get real" with me now is really a lose to me. It seems you have taken issue with some things I have stated in the past. Which is kinda ironic since you seem to have missed my attempt to place a pattern of my own observation with the people I addressed personally. I was using their currently stated position on this thread and, past positions of the same on threads of this subject to try and understand why men don't seem to take this threat seriously. Whatever it is, if being blunt is how you prefer it, I can do that rather well. There is no passive in me by nature.

One last thing; do not patronize me with my preferred declaration. I have explained here several times that I do not wish that to people when debating in this way. The reason is clear.

19-Aug-18
Thank you Big Bear for the explanation. If that is your perceived role here, then sobeit. I don't understand it nor do I understand what that has to do with the terror threat this country faces. However, I have never heard any of the guys you "check" suggest what you charged them with in not wanting to be tolerant of others. I know of no one here that thinks it is ok to not post the truth. Only a good bit of us that do not enroll our lives around others opinions or beliefs. Much less their CF posts or links. I click on one in about 50. i imagine I am not alone.

Seems to be a lot of assumption fueling certain people on this forum.

19-Aug-18
Justin. I am fully aware that Radical Islamic Terrorists still want to kill Americans...... I have acknowledged that.... I don’t think anyone here has ever denied it..............

It is the blatant untruths like Spike Bull posted that I will continue to check.... It is the blatant derogatory stuff like Muslime and Dearbornistan that belittles all law abiding Muslim Americans that I will continue to check...... No different than I would check any of you here for throwing out the derogatory N word...... I try to judge a man based on his actions... not his color or religion.....

My point has always been that Muslim Americans were not responsible for 9/11....No more than Japanese Americans were responsible for Pearl Harbor...... Regardless if they admit it or not........ There are guys here who dislike all Muslims because they are Muslims. That is wrong.

19-Aug-18
BB, I never said you didn't acknowledge reality. Only, I didn't understand why you took such issue with those same people, that you insist are racists, for pointing out that reality.

I admit to not reading every thread or, post that most people make. If I have missed any of the things you accuse them of, then understand I missed it. But, I read the initial post, all the way down to where Beg posted his response to the bet. Then I only skimmed the rest down to when I posted.

Seeing you react similar in the past, as well as BEG, seeing HFW pat you both on the back, and then seeing CD agree with you all, made me wander if I had indeed missed something in why you 4 seemed to think that JTV pointing out the threat this country faces was out of line.

19-Aug-18
Justin. I don’t think Jeff or anyone else pointing out that Radical Islamic Terrorists are a threat to this country is out of line.... What I think is out of line is Jeff’s continued use of derogatory terms like Muslime..... Which is derogatory to all Muslims.

19-Aug-18
Gotcha BB. Thank you once again.

20-Aug-18
""Sleepy, Having been on the receiving end of Kevin's comments more than once, I have to respectfully disagree with you. ""

That's fine HFW. Not a .problem. You can post and believe what you wish. I believe that's what this forum is all about. We're here to enjoy the communication.

20-Aug-18
"We're here to enjoy the communication."

Sometimes there are a lot of words and not much communication.

Sometimes nobody seems to be having much fun.

20-Aug-18
I'm having fun. I wouldn't be here if I wasn't. Can't speak for anyone else.

21-Aug-18

bigeasygator's Link
“Man killed in Prentiss Avenue shooting in New Orleans East”

22-Aug-18

bigeasygator's Link
A young woman was shot in the head and killed late Tuesday (Aug. 21) near an intersection in the Desire neighborhood, New Orleans police reported. Her name has not been released by authorities.

22-Aug-18
I’m going to play devils advocate here and say the same thing Big Bear did. What does posting about this have to do with the terror threat. What does posting about this accomplish concerning preventing it? And what does continually pointing out murder in New Orleans do for?

lol man, I understand you didn’t start this. I understand you feel as if this vindicates your position. But, if you are so willfully ignorant that you can’t accept the reason terrorist aren’t destroying everything this country stands for, from within, is not directly correlated with the asserted effort put forth by our government to prevent it, then you have a huge reality perception problem.

22-Aug-18

22-Aug-18
^^^. It translates to “God is great”.........

22-Aug-18
Sure does, and they use it in everyday conversations in a loving peaceful way or do they?

22-Aug-18
Apparently they do..... It’s a holiday celebration.....

22-Aug-18
"and they use it in everyday conversations in a loving peaceful way or do they?"

They do.

Also, thanks for the concern, PD.

26-Aug-18

bigeasygator's Link
I see JTV started another Muslim hate thread. In other news...

One person is dead after a cutting was reported "around 6 p.m." in the 7th Ward, New Orleans police said Sunday (Aug. 26). Details about the person, including their gender and age, were not immediately available.

I believe that’s now four dead at the hands of Americans in my town since this thread started.

26-Aug-18
Exactly BEG. Proof that we can't take care of our own AMERICAN CITIZENS killing people, so we DEFINITELY don't need ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS killing people in the US.

27-Aug-18
I think BEG was an "experiment"...mixed in a bottle because surely no two human beings could create that on their own..

27-Aug-18

bigeasygator's Link
A man was killed late Monday afternoon (Aug. 27) shooting in the 3900 block of Howard Avenue, New Orleans police reported.

27-Aug-18
Is that all you got Jeff ?? An incident in Jerusalem.... really ??? A Police Officer is killed here in the United States in the line of duty about once every three days....... Yet you look to Jerusalem so you can find an Arab perpetrator.....

An Arab American Detroit Police Officer was killed in the line of duty last week..... Fadi Shukur...... You probably didn’t notice that......

27-Aug-18
I don't believe it's a good idea to let your guard down when it comes to Muslim's committing terror against innocent people, anywhere in the World not just the USA.

27-Aug-18
^^^^YES^^^^

27-Aug-18

27-Aug-18
Not to mention that story about Jerusalem is a week old. He’s really reaching, Big Bear!

28-Aug-18

28-Aug-18
JTV

Dude. Why are you so angry? Why all the hateful mean spirited talk all the time ?

I thought you were here because it is fun. If your attitude is fun for you there may be some other issues you need to address with Yourself

You sound as bad as the left wing nut jobs that you rail on and on about daily

99.9 % of CF Posters are on your side. Just different methods of getting there

Chill a little before you implode

28-Aug-18
Apology accepted...... I deleted everything I posted and am moving on to other threads.... peace....

28-Aug-18
Apology accepted as well. I, on the other hand, am a man of my word so I won't move on to another thread until an American is killed in America at the hands of an Islamist terrorist. But I do agree with you, JTV...like deaths related to shark attacks, school shootings, mass shootings in other public places, lightning strikes, plane crashes, falling TVs, bee stings -- the next radical Islamist terror attack isn't a matter of if, but when!

28-Aug-18

slade's embedded Photo
slade's embedded Photo

29-Aug-18
That dog don't hunt.......

29-Aug-18

bigeasygator's Link
KPC, not sure how I forgot that one, seeing as it’ll be the next great plague at some point! With all this risk, it’s amazing any of us are alive!

In other news...A man was shot and killed at the intersection of St. Bernard Avenue and North Broad Street in the 7th Ward late Tuesday (Aug. 28), according to New Orleans police. His name has not been released by authorities.

That’s six Americans murdered by Americans in my town since this thread started 10 days ago.

29-Aug-18
But wait there's more.

""Iran spies stationed across U.S. a result of Obama-era cash payouts""

29-Aug-18

Annony Mouse's Link

31-Aug-18

bigeasygator's Link
Two men was killed Thursday night (Aug. 30) in the 2400 block of Feliciana Street, New Orleans police reported.

That’s eight Americans killed in two weeks in this town - a number equal to the total of Americans killed by radical Islamists over the last two years in the entirety of America.

31-Aug-18
You’re right.... Homeland Security has made America a lot safer from Radical Islamic Terrorists than America was prior to 9/11....... Safe enough most Americans in their day to day lives don’t give it a second thought ........Kids in their early to mid 20’s and younger who don’t remember 9/11 or weren’t alive yet when it happened are even less focused on terrorist threats.....Or at least that’s true for my 5 kids who are 24 and under........

As far as a bigger danger ?? I don’t think there’s anyplace more dangerous in America right now than the south side of Chicago...... Would you take a midnight walk there ???

31-Aug-18
That’s not what I asked..... Would you feel safe enough to walk the streets of south Chicago at night ????

Regardless if you call it a commie state........ it’s part of the U.S.A.,,,,, You are proving the point that there is no where in our country that’s more dangerous......

And the men and women of the Chicago P.D. Go to war every night for Chicago .....

31-Aug-18
And how in the world can you call an entire State in the U.S.A. Commie ??? You sure seem to dislike a lot of people......

You sure like to throw around that Commie label Chas..... Weren’t you a draft dodger or Vietnam War protestor ????

31-Aug-18
My point directed towards you are there are greater dangers in America on a daily basis than the threat of Radical Islamic Terrorism........

Take a lawn chair and sit on a street corner tonight on the south side of Chicago...... and tell me how much you worry about Radical Islamic Terrorists while you’re there......

31-Aug-18
BB, Should you decide to stroll into Chicago at night you realize the dangers you are placing upon yourself. Terrorists kill indiscriminately ANYWHERE without your prior knowledge of the danger that is lurking even as you stroll into a church.

Btw.......why is Chicago such a deadly war zone if the police are doing such a good job as you always claim going into these places?

The Rock

31-Aug-18
They are fighting a losing war......

31-Aug-18
School shooters do the same thing Rock........ All murder is bad........

31-Aug-18
Which was it commie ?? Draft dodger or war protester ?? Or both ??

“Keyboard warrior” ???? Haaaaaaaa !!! Good one !!!! Talk about the pot calling the kettle black !!!!!!!!

• Sitka Gear