TD 06-Sep-18
Annony Mouse 06-Sep-18
Bogie 07-Sep-18
Annony Mouse 08-Sep-18
Annony Mouse 09-Sep-18
Annony Mouse 12-Sep-18
25-Aug-18
ROBERT MUELLER: UNMASKED

Long long read, but well worth the time. Probably beyond the reading comprehension of our professional proREgressive troll however.

blablah

25-Aug-18
Oh cut it out.

If you’re taking the word of Donald J Trump. The man who’s conned his way in and out of NYC for decades. The man that’s cheated on his wives, created fraudulent businesses and has avoided paying his fair share in taxes (but how would we know, he’s hiding them!). If you’re accepting the word of a draft dodger and a man that has yet to visit troops in harms way, OVER A career and celebrated public servant, war hero, patriot, US Marine, you really need to re-evaluate your priorities and stop saying you support our troops and veterans. Because you don’t.

Every Single Marine I Know supports Bob Mueller over that liar in the White House.

25-Aug-18
Doubt many Marines here agree with you.

25-Aug-18
Both of ya? I know a half dozen active (Kaneohe kinda close by....) and to a man they think Trump is the best thing since sliced bread. But then they were marines when Obama gutted them and made em wear lipstick and skirts......

You're right Annony....... he didn't/couldn't read it.......

25-Aug-18
Bob Mueller is a lifelong public servant, a Purple-Heart-decorated Marine veteran, and the man who led the FBI with distinction in the years following 9/11. No uninformed and unhinged post can tarnish that record of service to our country. Impossible.

You’ll never hear Mueller talk about this, but if you dig up the citation for Mr. Mueller’s Bronze Star with Valor that he earned in Vietnam for “courage, aggressive initiative, and unwavering devotion to duty.”

It reads:

“Second Lieutenant Mueller fearlessly moved from one position to another with complete disregard for his own safety, he then skillfully supervised the evacuation of casualties from the hazardous area…” “Second Lieutenant Mueller fearlessly moved from one position to another with complete disregard for his own safety, he then skillfully supervised the evacuation of casualties from the hazardous area…”

A couple months later, Mr. Mueller took an AK-47 round through the leg, earning a Purple Heart. He was back on patrol a month later.

That’s the man you guys are attacking,? and for no reason but that Bob Mueller has been tasked with investigating Russia’s attack against our democracy, an investigation which has already produced 35 indictments and five guilty pleas.?

And you call yourselves patriotic Americans!

Just stop. You sound like a typical trump zombie. It’s just sad and pathetic now.

25-Aug-18
Link references Mueller's ethical problems, not about his tour in Nam...obviously, TD is correct in his observation.

25-Aug-18
Veterans Against Trump currently hsseveral hundred thousand members and growing.

Any veteran that stands for trump and against Bob Mueller is making a serious mistake.

Bob Mueller has more honor in his pinky toe than trump could ever dream about.

25-Aug-18
ROSENSTEIN: There’s no allegation in this document that any American citizen committed a crime. There’s no allegation that the conspiracy changed the vote count or affected any election result.

25-Aug-18
No reasonable person could read Mouse's link and come to any conclusion other than that Mueller should be tried for treason, found guilty, and executed.

"We repeatedly see cases where people were radicalized, came on the FBI radar, but the federal agents were looking for Islamophobes, not the terrorists standing in front of them. That is because Mueller’s demand of his FBI Agents, in the New Age to which he brought them, was to look for Islamophobes. 32 If a Mueller-trained FBI agent got a complaint about a potential radical Islamist who may pose a threat, the agent must immediately recognize that the one complaining is most likely an Islamophobe. That means the agent should first investigate whether the complainant is guilty of a hate crime. "

25-Aug-18
“No reasonable person could read Mouse's link and come to any conclusion other than that Mueller should be tried for treason, found guilty, and executed. ........”

Unless they’re a certified trump zombie with no sense of what a real American patriot looks like.

25-Aug-18
I don't particularly care what Trump has allegedly done or hasn't done. If it means a POS liberal can't occupy the white house...I'm all for it. So save your effort citing all the Chicken shit crimes he has supposedly committed.

25-Aug-18

TD's embedded Photo
TD's embedded Photo
PutZ idea of what a real American Patriot looks like...... every time he cashes one of his checks......

25-Aug-18
And...?

25-Aug-18
Gingrich is a staunch trump supporter.

What did he say about Bob Mueller?

“Robert Mueller is superb choice to be special counsel. His reputation is impeccable for honesty and integrity. Media should now calm down

Ghomert is a political hack failure. Maybe try another source to try to attack Mueller. This one isn’t working.

25-Aug-18
YFP-

I like your post that mentions how Mueller “moved from position to position with no regard for his own safety”. Reminds me of Hillary’s story about sniper fire on the runway!

I have a hard time understanding how you can’t figure out that most politicians, Gingrich included, are really good at giving lip service.....so you really have to take what career politicians say, with a grain of salt. Pretty much everything they say is planned out to not bite them in the ass in the future. That’s why so many hate Trump, he speaks his mind.

25-Aug-18
And...?

A pontificator has to pontificate....

25-Aug-18
The big difference between a Conservative and a Liberal. The Conservative signs the front of the check, the Liberal signs the back of the check.

26-Aug-18
I always chuckle when people claim that just because you are a decorated Marine, or veteran, that he/she has to be an honorable person.

During my 28 year career I have know dozens of men (supprisingly no women) who we all thought were model Marines only to find out that they were active gang members, pedafiles, rapist (one was a serial rapist), crooks, drug dealers, and even murderers.

Im not saying that Mueller is one of these. I only read a few pages of the document. It is easy to be an armchair quarterback and question everything he is doing based off information from a variety of news channels an internet articles. Id be willing to bet Ken Stark had the same treatment during his investigation of Bill Clinton.

Personnally I think, as does just about every Marine I know (I literally only know two out of hundreds who think otherwise) thinks his investigation is a witch hunt and waste of time.

Does this mean Mueller is at fault? Not necassarily because unless he begged for it, he was appointed to do this job.

As a Marine and now as a civilian I am often tasked with doing something I dont want to do, but regardless of my personnal feelings I do the job to the best of my ability. This may also be the case with Mueller. I dont know him personnaly or do I know anyone who does.

The chips will fall where they need to. From the sounds of it his investigation has uncovered several other unrelated crimes that have/are being dealt with. The same thing would have happened in any type of civil or federal investigation.

I hope Trump comes out of this Ok. I think he is the one of the best presidents we have had. I dont care about his past or personal life (as does almost everyone I know). If you dig deep enough into anyones back ground you will find faults.

26-Aug-18
Some valid thoughts there, Chuck especially where you say “let the chips fall”.

This investigation should conclude when Mueller is completely finished and writes his report. I have no doubt that a feckless GOP led Congress will do nothing with it but the part that bothers me is when you say “I don’t care about his past or personal life”. If in his past he’s cheated, defrauded and was basically a terrible human , how do you reconcile that with America being just and a land of laws and the moral beacon of the world. How do you justify Christians embracing a man with such questionable values? I guess it’s the complete hypocrisy that grinds me. I imagine if Obama had done a fraction of what we k ow about trump, how the right would be calling for his lynching(never mind impeachment!)

26-Aug-18
The entire SP approach needs to be re-thought IMO. Thunder, you have many excellent points.

If Congress and the DOJ did their jobs when allegations like the election questions surfaced, we would not need a SP who then would refer every other unrelated crime that was discovered.

The public is frustrated when investigations take too long because they go into far reaching areas.

26-Aug-18
Agreed Jeff, but a report from one Congressman that some support and others do not, is not enough for me for conviction and execution.

26-Aug-18
"If in his past he’s cheated, defrauded and was basically a terrible human , how do you reconcile that with America being just and a land of laws and the moral beacon of the world. How do you justify Christians embracing a man with such questionable values? "

I could say the same of the Clintons. Bill literally hooking up on the oval office desk and Hillary with her emails. The clintons also have plenty of other scandals.

How to christians embrace a guy like Trump? If you are not a Christian then youll never understand, but we forgive people for their faults. God is the only true judge.

26-Aug-18

ahunter55's embedded Photo
ahunter55's embedded Photo
I Totally agree with this. Navy Corpsman (medic) 5 years attached to the Marines. I always chuckle when people claim that just because you are a decorated Marine, or veteran, that he/she has to be an honorable person. During my 28 year career I have know dozens of men (surprisingly no women) who we all thought were model Marines only to find out that they were active gang members, pedophiles, rapist (one was a serial rapist), crooks, drug dealers, and even murderers.

I'm not saying that Mueller is one of these. I only read a few pages of the document. It is easy to be an armchair quarterback and question everything he is doing based off information from a variety of news channels an internet articles. Id be willing to bet Ken Stark had the same treatment during his investigation of Bill Clinton.

Personally I think, as does just about every Marine I know (I literally only know two out of hundreds who think otherwise) thinks his investigation is a witch hunt and waste of time.

Does this mean Mueller is at fault? Not necessarily because unless he begged for it, he was appointed to do this job.

As a Marine and now as a civilian I am often tasked with doing something I don't want to do, but regardless of my personal feelings I do the job to the best of my ability. This may also be the case with Mueller. I don't know him personally or do I know anyone who does.

The chips will fall where they need to. From the sounds of it his investigation has uncovered several other unrelated crimes that have/are being dealt with. The same thing would have happened in any type of civil or federal investigation.

I hope Trump comes out of this Ok. I think he is the one of the best presidents we have had. I don't care about his past or personal life (as does almost everyone I know). If you dig deep enough into anyone back ground you will find faults.

26-Aug-18
Bottom line: Mueller has no credibility unless he deals with Clinton and company in the same manner as he has gone after Trump. There has been far more acts discovered about the Clinton Crime Cabal that demonstrate felonies, collusion and lying to the FBI than any of Mueller's accomplishments in his war on Trump.

26-Aug-18
^ Right on!

26-Aug-18
It seems the SP was charged with a target.... to dig out and find a crime the target, or anyone who had any connections with in any way..... may have committed.

Those defending it can lie all they want that "technically they were looking at Russian involvement in an election"..... clearly so full of excrement I can see their eyes change from blue to brown..... disingenuous has a smell to it...... this was clearly and plainly directed at nailing Trump on anything they possibly could dredge up. The fact that without the Comey firing and his illegally leaked "notes" none of this would have ever taken place.

What does that tell you about those behind it..... and those who support it..... that is the eye opener....

27-Aug-18
The Christians had a choice between his God and hers.

27-Aug-18
Could A 60 Year Old Case Torpedo Mueller’s Report?

One of the more compelling bits of drama coming out of the Russia, Russia, Russia investigation this summer has been the question of Bob Mueller’s highly anticipated “report” on the findings of the grand jury. Rudy Giuliani has argued that he has to release it by this week or sit on it until after the midterms. (A claim with some basis in reality but not a rule written in stone.) Others have argued that politics shouldn’t set the timetable for anything in terms of upholding the law. But is there even a report? Thus far, Mueller’s been silent on the matter.

Assuming there is, however, there’s a completely separate court case drawing to a close in the next month which could keep any report Mueller generates under wraps. Politico has a fascinating look at a mystery that’s over six decades old and a lawsuit arising from it which could seal the report from the prying eyes of the public and the press.

A little-noticed court case stemming from the apparent murder of a Columbia University professor six decades ago could keep special counsel Robert Mueller from publishing any information about the Trump campaign and Russia that he obtains through a Washington grand jury.

The substance of the case is entirely unrelated to Mueller’s investigation into whether any of President Donald Trump’s associates aided Russia’s efforts to intervene in the 2016 election.

But if a Washington appeals court set to hear the murder-related case next month sides with the Justice Department and rules that judges don’t have the freedom to release grand jury information that is usually kept secret, it could throw a monkey wrench into any plans Mueller has to issue a public report on his probe’s findings, lawyers following the issue said.

And it might even keep the special counsel from sending a report to Congress, shaking Democrats’ hopes that such a document could provide the impetus for impeachment proceedings against the president.

The short version of the mystery is that it began in 1959 when Columbia University professor Jesus Galindez went missing in New York City. His body was never found, but it was reported that he’d been kidnapped, flow to the Dominican Republic and possibly murdered there. An author named Stuart McKeever has been exploring the mystery for the past four decades and he wants the see the findings of a grand jury which looked into the mystery many years ago. (While failing to solve the issue.) But the Justice Department is fighting him in court, saying that the findings of such grand jury proceedings must remain secret except under very specific provisions.

If the Justice Department prevails and keeps that grand jury report under wraps, they can just as easily argue that the findings of Mueller’s grand jury must also remain secret. As Politico details nicely, there used to be a law allowing disclosure of grand jury reports to Congress in the case of special counsel investigations, but that law expired in 1999. The existing rules for appointing a special counsel contain no such provision allowing for a report or the breaking of the secrecy of the grand jury.

continued at link

27-Aug-18
However, should the judge so rule, odds are that the Mueller operation will find a way to leak and slant negative materials...

27-Aug-18
Mouse, the fact that nothing has leaked makes me think there is nothing except innuendo. They can't win in court, so hope to do so in the court of public opinion where facts aren't necessary.

28-Aug-18

28-Aug-18

slade's Link
SOURCES: CHINA HACKED HILLARY CLINTON’S PRIVATE EMAIL SERVER

A Chinese-owned company penetrated former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s private server, according to sources briefed on the matter.

The company inserted code that forwarded copies of Clinton’s emails to the Chinese company in real time.

The Intelligence Community Inspector General warned of the problem, but the FBI subsequently failed to act, Texas Republican Rep. Louie Gohmert said during a July hearing.

28-Aug-18
MEADOWS: We Have NEW Info the FBI Leaked to the Media – Then Used Those Same Press Stories to Justify FISA Warrants

28-Aug-18
drip,drip,drip

28-Aug-18
I think trump fires Mueller after midterms

28-Aug-18
LIARS GET CAUGHT: Comey, Yates, Rosenstein and McCabe All Signed Sworn FISA Statements That Did Not Mention Bruce or Nellie Ohr

28-Aug-18
^^^Worth posting twice^^^

28-Aug-18
Whistleblower Finds Pentagon Account Used To Pay Stefan Halper

It seems defense analysis Adam Lovinger was going over the books at the Pentagon and came across the name Stefan Halper. Curious, the individual discovered the Oxford professor (and known dabbler in intelligence) was paid $1,058,161 out of a Department of Defense account to generate four reports. Interestingly enough, Halper was given checks for his Pentagon work at about the same time he’d been in contact with Carter Page, George Papadopoulos and Michael Flynn. More

Like all good whistleblowers during the Obama regime, Lovinger was targeted by director James Baker overseeing these accounts in the Office of Net Assessment. Lovinger was further singled out by an Obama appointed official, Barbara Westgate, who oversees adjudication process. Adam Lovinger was stripped of his security clearance, removed from his post within the White House and suspended without pay. Here

29-Aug-18
Mueller will be relieved of his duties within two weeks, along with Rosensteen.

29-Aug-18
Robert Mueller NEVER INTERVIEWED Bruce Ohr Despite Improper Role in FBI’s Trump Spying Scandal

29-Aug-18

29-Aug-18

slade's Link
""Jonathan Moffa, an FBI special agent, admitted to Congress his agency leaks stories to the news media, then uses the resulting stories to back up assertions in warrant applications, according to a series of reports Tuesday.""

29-Aug-18

Annony Mouse's Link
JUSTICE IS BLIND: Except When It Comes to Robert Mueller’s Partisan Witch-hunt Writing at The Wall Street Journal, Kimberley A. Strassel offers a powerful critique of Special Counsel Robert Mueller's probe. The imbalanced treatment, seemingly based upon the political affiliation of the target, is becoming impossible to ignore:

If there is only “one set of rules,” where is Mr. Mueller’s referral of a case against Hillary for America? Federal law requires campaigns to disclose the recipient and purpose of any payments. The Clinton campaign paid Fusion GPS to compile a dossier against Mr. Trump, a document that became the basis of the Russia narrative Mr. Mueller now investigates. But the campaign funneled the money to law firm Perkins Coie, which in turn paid Fusion...

...The campaign falsely described the money as payment for “legal services.” The Democratic National Committee did the same. A Perkins Coie spokesperson has claimed that neither the Clinton campaign nor the DNC was aware that Fusion GPS had been hired to conduct the research, and maybe so. But a lot of lawyers here seemed to have been ignoring a clear statute, presumably with the intent of influencing an election.

Prosecutions under the Foreign Agent Registration Act (FARA) are also exceptionally rare, though Mr. Mueller is getting media kudos for hammering the likes of Paul Manafort and Rick Gates for failing to register as lobbyists for foreign entities. The law is the law.

But under this standard, where are the charges against the principals of Fusion GPS, who Sen. Chuck Grassley has said look to have been lobbying on behalf of powerful Russians against a U.S. sanctions law, with its payment again funneled through a law firm? This was a sideline to its dossier work, but Mr. Mueller usually has no issue with sideline charges.

Or what about an evenhanded look at dossier author Christopher Steele ? FARA also requires foreigners to register if they act on behalf of a foreign principal. Recently disclosed emails from senior Justice Department official Bruce Ohr show the British Mr. Steele pleading the case to the Justice Department on behalf of a Russian oligarch, Oleg Deripaska.

Of the seven U.S. citizens Mr. Mueller has charged, five have been accused of (among other things) making false statements to federal officials. But there have been no charges against the partisans who made repeated abjectly false claims to the FBI and Justice Department about actions of their political opponents. There have been no charges against those who leaked classified information, including the unprecedented release of an unmasked conversation between former national security adviser Mike Flynn and a Russian ambassador. Nothing...

...Prosecutors can claim all they want that they are applying the law equally, but if they only apply it to half the suspects, justice is not served. Mr. Mueller seems blind to the national need for—the basic expectation of—a thorough look into all parties. That omission is fundamentally undermining any legitimacy in his findings. Lady Justice does not wear a blindfold over only one eye.

Read more at WSJ.com.

30-Aug-18
Mueller should be investigating his own investigators...

DOJ's Bruce Ohr kept Mueller deputy 'in the loop' about anti-Trump dossier, sources say

30-Aug-18

Annony Mouse's Link
More detail on the Ohr family, Fusion GPS and the Mueller inquisition...

30-Aug-18

31-Aug-18
Chuck Ross: Bruce Ohr Testified He Had Told His Colleagues About His Off-the-Books Work With Christopher Steele, But Hid It From His Superiors

(internal links)

"By the book."

* DOJ official Bruce Ohr testified before Congress on Tuesday about his contacts with Christopher Steele, the author of the dossier

* One mystery surrounding Ohr and Steele was who he told at the Justice Department about his interaction with Steele

* Ohr testified that he told his peers, but not his superiors, about the dossier-related contacts

Department of Justice official Bruce Ohr told Congress earlier this week that he informed half a dozen FBI and Justice Department officials about his contacts with dossier author Christopher Steele and opposition researcher Glenn Simpson.

Sources familiar with Ohr’s testimony before the House Judiciary and House Oversight Committees told The Daily Caller News Foundation that Ohr informed Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok and Lisa Page about his interactions with Steele and Simpson. He also informed Justice Department prosecutor Andrew Weissmann about his dossier-related work.

Weissmann is now serving as right-hand man to Robert Mueller at the special counsel's office.

Ohr testified that he informed his Justice Department peers, but not his superiors, about his contacts with Steele and Simpson. One of the superiors kept out of the loop was former Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates. Ohr said he was demoted as assistant deputy attorney general in December because he failed to tell Yates and other top officials about his dossier interactions.

Republicans have sought an interview with Ohr to find out why he maintained contact with Steele even after the FBI decided to cut ties with the former British spy just before the 2016 election. The FBI said in applications for spy warrants against Trump campaign adviser Carter Page that the bureau dropped Steele as an informant because he had unauthorized contacts with the media. Despite that, Ohr met and spoke with Steele numerous times through May 2017. Ohr debriefed the FBI at least 12 times following his post-election contacts with Steele.

Weissmann’s contact with Ohr about the dossier is significant because of the mutual interest that Weissmann and Fusion’s Simpson had in former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort.

Simpson, a former Wall Street Journal reporter, has told Congress that Fusion GPS investigated Manafort's links to Russian oligarchs as part of its anti-Trump project.

As chief of the Justice Department’s criminal fraud division, Weissmann was investigating Manafort even before the special counse's team was formed.

Weissmann has also attracted criticism from Republicans because of his overt support for former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. He has donated heavily to Democratic political candidates and attended Clinton’s 2016 election night party in New York City.

Ohr's wife was also a focus of Tuesday’s closed-door interview.

Republicans pressed Ohr about how his wife, a Russia expert named Nellie Ohr, came to work for Fusion GPS.

Ohr testified that Fusion approached his wife for a job and that she began working for the research firm in late 2015. California GOP Rep. Darrell Issa said Ohr testified that his wife was paid $44,000 by Fusion GPS. As TheDCNF has reported, Ohr did not disclose his wife’s Fusion income on his annual ethics disclosure form.

Perkins Coie, the law firm for the Clinton campaign and Democratic National Committee, paid Fusion GPS more than $1 million for the Trump-Russia project. Fusion paid Steele nearly $170,000 for his work.

Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan, a Republican who helped question Ohr, said that he believes that Fusion GPS chose Nellie Ohr so that the firm could leverage her husband's senior position at the DOJ.

"Why did they need Bruce Ohr? Why did Fusion...want to work with Bruce Ohr?" he said in an interview on Fox News Tuesday night.

"My guess is, because he is associate deputy attorney general ... that just adds heft and weight to what they were trying to do about this whole dossier, which was the key to everything," he added.

The special counsel’s office declined to comment on Weissmann’s links to Ohr.

continued at link

31-Aug-18
Justice Department Discloses No FISA Court Hearings Held on Carter Page Warrants

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch today announced that in response to a Judicial Watch Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit, the Justice Department (DOJ) admitted in a court filing last night that the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court held no hearings on the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) spy warrant applications targeting Carter Page, a former Trump campaign part-time advisor who was the subject of four controversial FISA warrants.

In the filing the Justice Department finally revealed that the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court held no hearings on the Page FISA spy warrants, first issued in 2016 and subsequently renewed three times:

[National Security Division] FOIA consulted [Office of Intelligence] … to identify and locate records responsive to [Judicial Watch’s] FOIA request…. [Office of Intelligence] determined … that there were no records, electronic or paper, responsive to [Judicial Watch’s] FOIA request with regard to Carter Page. [Office of Intelligence] further confirmed that the [Foreign Surveillance Court] considered the Page warrant applications based upon written submissions and did not hold any hearings.

The Department of Justice previously released to Judicial Watch the heavily redacted Page warrant applications. The initial Page FISA warrant was granted just weeks before the 2016 election.

The DOJ filing is in response to a Judicial Watch lawsuit for the FISA transcripts (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of Justice (No. 1:18-cv-01050)).

In February, Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee released a memo criticizing the FISA targeting of Carter Page. The memo details how the “minimally corroborated” Clinton-DNC dossier was an essential part of the FBI and DOJ’s applications for surveillance warrants to spy on Page.

Read more

31-Aug-18
About That AP Report on Bruce Ohr: Skip the Headline, Look at Detail Hidden Mid-Way…

There’s an Associated Press report published today presenting a ridiculously slanted version of the Bruce Ohr testimony from the perspective of two leaking democrat congressional staffers who were present. However, if you fly passed the nonsense narrative engineering, and go way down in the article you might note this (emphasis mine):

[…] One of the meetings he recounted was a Washington breakfast attended by Steele, a Steele associate and Ohr. Ohr’s wife, Nellie, who worked for the political research firm, Fusion GPS, that hired Steele, attended at least part of it.

[…] That breakfast took place amid ongoing FBI concerns about Russian election interference and possible communication with Trump associates.

[…] That revelation prompted the FBI to open the counterintelligence investigation on July 31, 2016, one day after the breakfast but based on entirely different information. (link)

Breakfast with “a Steele associate” on July 30th, 2016.

“A Steele associate”?

What, like the media doesn’t know who that was? Why do they need to hide an otherwise innocuous detail…. think about the tortured mindset needing to write that way.

We know who that is.

Based on travel, connections, congressional testimony and prior information from the year-long review… It’s virtually guaranteed to be Glenn Simpson.

So why not just say: DOJ Official Bruce Ohr and his wife Nellie Ohr had breakfast with Glenn Simpson (her boss) and Christopher Steele (the dossier co-author) on July 30th 2016.

Think about it, and read it again:

Bruce and Nellie Ohr had breakfast with Glenn Simpson and Chris Steele in Washington DC on Saturday July 30th, 2016.

That sentence alone exposes the scheme.

Honestly, I’m getting bored/frustrated exposing this nonsense.

03-Sep-18
With all the demonstrated liars exposed by the fallout of the Mueller inquisition, public trust in the FBI/DOJ is not what it once was...

Did China Hack Hillary’s Server? Maybe, But Don’t Count On The FBI To Tell You

The FBI doesn’t want to kill the Russian narrative.

Via The Hill:

This past week, the president tweeted that China hacked Hillary Clinton’s emails.

While a Justice Department spokeswoman declined to comment, an FBI official told the media that they have “not found any evidence the servers were compromised.”

Somehow, I don’t feel so reassured about their statement. Is it because the bureau has been recently plagued by, at a minimum, the perception of a lack of transparency, candor and accountability by one former director, deputy director, lawyer and senior intelligence agent? Is it because the FBI, in collusion with the Department of Justice, decided to give Clinton, the future anointed president, a pass on her email problems? I don’t know, but I certainly feel less than confident about what is coming out of the Hoover Building these days.

First, that Clinton retained government emails on her private server is risky business all around. We’ve come a long way since “gentlemen didn’t read each other’s mail.” Now you can count on it.

That Texas Rep. Louie Gohmert (R) disclosed that the Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) discovered “Clinton’s emails from her homebrew server were funneled to a foreign entity” doesn’t surprise me.

And that the foreign entity was not Russia, but China (Gohmert didn’t say China, but I am) meets all the standards of the “Reasonable Person Test.”

When does a set of circumstances regarding possible wrongdoing rise to a level that action needs to be taken or reported? As former federal law enforcement officers, this was a question which our instructors challenged us with. The “Reasonable Person” was defined as someone with average intelligence, average experience and average common sense. Therefore, if you look at a set of circumstances through the eyes of a “reasonable person,” and it appears that a crime (or hacking) took place, action should be taken, or at least reported. The “Reasonable Person” test? Perhaps they don’t teach it at Quantico anymore.

For the past 20 years, China has followed its long-term agenda of catching up to and surpassing the United States in technology and military capabilities. One former high-ranking FBI official told us at a security conference, “Sure, working Middle East terrorism matters are cool and sexy, but we’re missing the boat. It’s China that we should be concerned with … they are stealing us blind.”

Give the Chinese intelligence services credit, they are good at what they do. They have raised Intellectual Property theft and hacking to an art. Why would China spend billions of dollars on Research and Development when they can easily purloin our “secret sauce?” A few years ago, an FBI agent called me to his office and chastised me for communicating with him openly via my company phone and email.

Keep reading…

03-Sep-18

06-Sep-18
The FISA leaks continue: exculpatory information was intentionally left out of Page FISA app

The FBI omitted from its application to spy on Carter Page the fact that Russian spies had dismissed the former Trump campaign adviser as unreliable – or as one put it, an “idiot” – and therefore unworthy of recruiting, according to congressional sources who have seen the unredacted document.

The potentially exculpatory detail was also withheld from three renewals of the wiretap warrant before a special government surveillance court. The warrants issued by the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act court allowed the FBI to spy on Page and others he was in contact with for almost a year, the sources also confirmed.

The FBI was aware of Russians’ skepticism that Page knew anything of value or was a significant player because the bureau had recorded them voicing such doubts in a wiretap, from an earlier espionage case involving three Russian spies working undercover for the Kremlin in New York.

The FBI cited that 2013 case, minus the disparagement of Page, in its applications to the FISA court. They have been made public only in redacted form, professing evidence that Page was “recruited” by Russian intelligence and had “coordinated” with the Russian government. But “that’s a mischaracterization of the facts in the case,” a congressional source said.

As first reported by RealClearInvestigations after Page became a central focus of the Trump-Russia investigation, court filings that emerged from the earlier case show the Russian government wasn’t interested in cultivating Page as a spy. Rather, it tried to use him as a source of economic information, but soon “discarded” him as low-value and unreliable.

Withholding material and exculpatory evidence from the FISA applications may also have violated Page’s Fourth Amendment protections against omissions of material facts that would undermine or negate probable cause to search.

“It is illegal,” said veteran FBI agent Michael Biasello. “The affiant” — the person swearing to the affidavit — “cannot cherry-pick only information favorable to the case.”

continued...

06-Sep-18
Why is the FISA judge not hauling these people in and charging them with contempt? Obama appointed judge is corrupt too?

06-Sep-18
"At this point what difference does it make!" just a theory..... Lots of things lots of people (from many sides) just want to go away......

06-Sep-18
Desperation Time! Next week he'll be subpoenaing Paul Zeidan to get the "real" dirt.

Mueller Subpoenas ‘Birther King’ Jerome Corsi In Most Shocking Move Yet

The fishing net is getting wider.

Via RS:

The New York Times is reporting that special counsel Robert Mueller has issued a subpoena for right-wing conspiracy theorist Jerome Corsi, who is best known for promoting the unfounded theory that former President Barack Obama was born in Kenya.

Times reporter Maggie Haberman writes that Corsi is being subpoenaed by Mueller for his connections with infamous dirty trickster and longtime Trump ally Roger Stone, who has come under the special counsel’s microscope for his contacts with Russian agents during the 2016 presidential election.

Corsi’s attorney, David Gray, tells Haberman that his client will comply with the subpoena and that he will be asked “about his discussions with Mr. Stone, who appeared to publicly predict in 2016 that WikiLeaks planned to publish material damaging to Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.”

In addition to his association with Stone, Corsi has also long worked with conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, who also promoted the “Birther” conspiracy theory throughout Obama’s presidency.

Keep reading…

07-Sep-18
I pray that this guy gets pardoned by President Trump. And the story gets out about the 2 hardy boys corruption

08-Sep-18

09-Sep-18
^^^^Worth reading^^^^

12-Sep-18

Applies to Mueller and company.

• Sitka Gear