BIG BEAR 02-Sep-18
26-Aug-18

30-Aug-18

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo

30-Aug-18
Exact reason Israel has nukes.

30-Aug-18
Anyone tried to read or understand the Koran, there is no beginning or ending and is a conflicting of schizophrenia mess that is bent on the sword.

30-Aug-18
Watch it jjs, the appeasers and pontificators will have none of that here..........

30-Aug-18
‘We Will Die for the Prophet’ – Islamists Rally Against Dutch ‘Draw Mohammed’ Event

01-Sep-18
The WHY are they still here???? Isn't that what drones are for??? Take the MFer's OUT! Oh, wait a minute, I forgot. We can't do anything until they slaughter more Americans first.....got it.

If the government doesn't start "keeping house" then the people will have to start doing it and that will not end well.

01-Sep-18
Spike,

Just curious...

On more than one occasion I have thought you have been coy about what must be done regarding what you see as the threat.

But I noticed you never answered BB's question about being either a draft dodger, protestor or both.

Do you just post a bunch of stuff to stir everyone else up, and then sit back and watch?

01-Sep-18
" Do you just post a bunch of stuff to stir everyone else up, and then sit back and watch?"

Are you a hall monitor?

01-Sep-18
Actually, yes TD. Self appointed, kind of like the self righteous posting here.

02-Sep-18
Spike...... According to your website barenakedislam.com.........

Since the discovery of an Islamic terror training compound in New Mexico...... The FBI is aware of 22 more sleeper cells operating in America.........

If that’s the case..... Why aren’t they doing anything about it ??

There have been no terrorist related charges filed in the New Mexico case....... Yet your website is reporting that it was a terror training camp. What are they basing that on ???

02-Sep-18
Woods Walker....... “Take the MFers out” ??????

Are you suggesting we should have wiped out all of the people in that camp in New Mexico,,, Including the kids ???

02-Sep-18
I'd kinda guess "suspected" is far different than what can be charged in a criminal case without direct proof of planning a crime. It is not illegal for instance for people to train with weapons and tactics as to combat assault.

Funny that because they may be Muslim you might think they can be charged with Muslims training with weapons and combat tactics....... wouldn't have thought that.....

02-Sep-18
The trouble with that line of thinking is that like it or not we are at WAR with a part of Islam. And like a "traditional" war, you do NOT read Miranda rights to the enemy...you take them out. I grew up within sight of the World Trade Towers and while I was not living there when the Muslims launched their attack on American soil, I know plenty of people who were and who either knew people or the families/friends of those who never came back. I also talked to guys who drove the trucks that hauled away the debris with the stench of death in them. This is an "us or them" situation. I'll take "US"!

02-Sep-18
So in essence..... you are saying yes...... we should have wiped out that camp and murdered all of those children with them.....

Even though we have as yet even charged them with anything terrorist related. Maybe terrorist type charges will be forthcoming.... maybe not. But the children aren’t getting charged with anything.....

02-Sep-18
Lou...... 60 Muslim Americans were killed in the 9/11 attacks..... Including a young Salman Hamdani,,, Who was an EMT rushing in to ground zero. Those families have grieved the murder of their family members....... While much of Americans blame them for the attacks...........

We are at war with Radical Islamic Terrorists.... not all Muslims........

That New Mexico camp very well might have been a sleeper cell..... but as of right now they haven’t been charged with it.

02-Sep-18
BB, DO NOT put words in my mouth. You do not think or speak for me. Once again, what I'm saying is to treat this as the war it is. Evaluate the target, minimize or avoid any unacceptable risks and then act. Obviously if there's kids in there you don't attack. But if there's not, then it's war. I damn sure don't want to wait until it's MY wife or daughter that's been slaughtered before we can "do" anything about it.

02-Sep-18
There will come a point Kevin where we may have to do just that to survive....be that as it may. When your system of justice breaks down then you have no other choice. I DO NOT want that, but it's coming unless we straighten things out. Our rule of law is becoming a joke.

02-Sep-18

Annony Mouse's Link

02-Sep-18
Try googling attacks on Muslims. One NBC report linked higher rates of people searching ISIS in communities where Muslims feel discriminated against. Yes, I know NBC is MSM.

Please don't read anything into what I am saying. Google and read a few articles. Might open our minds enough to see all of the facts.

02-Sep-18
Now Egypt AND Amsterdam are off my travel list...... danged.

• Sitka Gear