jjs 01-Sep-18
slade 01-Sep-18
Will 01-Sep-18
Your fav poster 01-Sep-18
Will 01-Sep-18
Tiger eye 01-Sep-18
Tiger eye 01-Sep-18
01-Sep-18
And don't forget the unabashed, "look you straight in the eye", pathological lying. I'm not talking about leaving details out, or playing on words, but bald faced, 100% LIES, which they KNOW are complete lies when they tell them, and they REPEATEDLY tell them. When they are confronted with their outright lies they either deny them or make up some kind of fantasy world justification for them. But they HAVE TO lie, because if they DID tell the truth about who they are and what they want no one would ever vote for them.

Obama's repeated complete falsehoods on his Obamacare Tax come to mind.

01-Sep-18
After working in the field with people dealing with mental illness for the last 32+yrs, I found that this is the norm. More so with women (now I am a sexist) than males with extreme cases. Read recently in a study that liberalism effects a certain part of the brain that a conservative, will have to dig this study up and post it.

The reasoning part to comprehend facts or understanding is limited, so JTV your YFP falls into this category and many of his ilk the same.

01-Sep-18
You can see it here daily as they pretend to be conservatives.

01-Sep-18

Will's Link
I believe I'm a centrist, though I'm off the charts liberal by CF standards. That said, I thought balance should be brought to the table with this article from Psychology Today.

(Please note, it's satire)

This one thought is a good read discussing actual neuroscience research of lib v cons thought patterns in folks. http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/intersection/2011/09/07/your-brain-on-politics-the-cognitive-neuroscience-of-liberals-and-conservatives/#.W4rAmOhKhPY

That second article, the real one, is really good and has some interesting points. The conclusion regarding how Con's and Lib's could communicate best is good, and I can now say my anterior cingulate cortex made me say that if (ha ha ha) we have a political discussion on the CF and I say something that gets flamed as super liberal...

01-Sep-18
It’s You’re

I’d rather be me than you Jeffrey. A bitter old codger screaming at the clouds? No thanks

01-Sep-18
Will, that is great! Thanks for the laugh.

I discount heavily these opinions in both directions.

01-Sep-18
Ha! I was super liberal, then I became a libertarian for a while, even had a Ron Paul lawn sign at one point... I've reformed myself into "my" perceived centrist position... So, I sorta was a "#walkaway" of the libertarians I guess :) ha ha ha!

01-Sep-18
I guess this report/study means the science is settled .

01-Sep-18
I guess this report/study means the science is settled .

• Sitka Gear