Owl 29-Aug-18
bigeasygator 29-Aug-18
rooster 29-Aug-18
Will 29-Aug-18
Zbone 29-Aug-18
Brotsky 30-Aug-18
Zbone 03-Sep-18
29-Aug-18
Unfortunately being a Browns fan, wondering if anyone else been watching HBO's Hard Knocks with the Cleveland Browns?

29-Aug-18
Big Brown's fan Zbone. But have not been watching. Will be an interesting year.

I am willing to go out a limb and say I bet they win at least twice as many games this year than they have over the last two seasons combined;)

29-Aug-18
Constantly rebuilding. Rookie QB with a Mack truck sized albatross of expectations and questionable off field decision making skills. Yeah, let’s film that.

FWIW, I don’t get HBO and only know the snippets I get from NFL.com

29-Aug-18
I always watch Hard Knocks. Missed this week's episode, but beyond that I'm caught up on this season.

I think the Browns are going to be a much different team this year. Todd Haley is a big upgrade, and I think they have some decent pieces on offense. Being a Florida Gator and being familiar with Antonio Callaway, if he can keep his act together I think he has ROTY potential. They seem to have brought a bit more of a veteran presence to surround the youth on the team. Mayfield has looked pretty good in the preseason (granted, that's no guarantee it'll translate over to the regular season).

29-Aug-18
Haven't watched the show but, I have watched part of the pre-season games. No real "there" there but they do show some promise if they can stay healthy and the guys stay out of trouble.

29-Aug-18
My wife loves the Vikings, being a MN girl... And for some reason only Browns fans can understand, she's always liked the browns as well. So she keeps up a little on them. Say's they look good... We shall see. Jax looked good for about 5 years before finally BEING good last year... It would be really nice to see the Browns get it together and have a solid season. A lot of history with that team.

The O-Line coach makes me think of Rex Ryan.

29-Aug-18
The O-Line coach yelling HIKE, cracks me up...8^)))

30-Aug-18
Ttt

;)

Go Browns!

30-Aug-18
Bob Wylie is pure gold. We're 2-0 in World Wars without stretching men!

03-Sep-18
Well the Browns ended up cutting all three bubble guys - Devon Cajuste, Carl Nassib, and Nate Orchard, that Hard Knocks kinda featured... I actually likely all three and was hoping they'd make the team, especially Cajuste and the heart whelming story with his father... Wish them the best in the future...

09-Sep-18
Cleveland's turn around has begun. They cannot lose as many games this season as last, and at max only lose as many as two seasons ago.

;)

• Sitka Gear