Rupe 03-Sep-18
KSflatlander 03-Sep-18
02-Sep-18

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
ONLY 3000???
ONLY 3000???

02-Sep-18
So 3,000 non-citizen voters out of a population of 20,000,000+? .01%?

02-Sep-18
Right. No big deal Gator, like it was no big deal to the families of the people slaughtered by your muslim buddies on 9-11. And 3000 is most likely only scratching the surface, as every polling place ENCOURAGES illegals to vote with bi-lingual ballots.

02-Sep-18
Not the point beg, it's not just the presidential election that they vote in, local and state elections are sometimes decided by just a few votes. For example, a couple years ago in Clinton, CT for Mayor or first selectman (I think), the election was decided by ONE vote. The repub. won, but who knows if an illegal voted or not. Or if only one or two had voted, it may have swung the election. Hell, maybe an illegal even voted for the repub. The point is, they have NO RIGHT to vote, regardless.

02-Sep-18
I’m not sure what the point of the article is (or whether the study is credible in any way). That said, in the article they cherrypick 13 of the largest metro areas and show that a whopping 3,000 people on voter rolls were non-citizens (not that they voted, mind you, but that they showed up on a voter roll). They try and sell it as though it was only 13 of the 300 sanctuary cities...ignoring the fact that the population of these 13 cities likely equals the remaining 287 sanctuary cities. There were only 6 in all of New York City...that’s pretty amazing if you ask me. So we have something like 20,000 illegal non-citizen on voter rolls in a country of 325,000,000?

02-Sep-18
keep extrapolating lil lazy lizz, u got this shiiii.....numbers yo

03-Sep-18
jtv, 1 election? are u like serious? if we have a hundred thousand elections that's negligible n stuff

just have more elections n stuff

03-Sep-18
Right JTV, and I believe in Bigfoot. Doesn’t mean it exists.

03-Sep-18
Also, this whole article is about voter rolls, not illegal votes cast in any election. I’ve had driver’s licenses in three diffferent States. Wouldn’t be shocked to find out my name appeared on voter rolls in each of those States. Doesn’t mean I cast any illegal votes.

03-Sep-18
Why hasn't Pat banned the aholes ruining the Bowsite???

03-Sep-18
Yes, we all need to agree. Those that don't are aholes.

Lol, conservative idealogy on the CF.

03-Sep-18
So Trump appoints a commission to go looking for the millions of illegal votes he screamed about, they found nothing, disbanded the commission, now we are back to screaming about millions of illegal votes? Without any evidence.

One illegal vote is too many but thus far nobody has definitive proof that any illegal votes affected the election in any way. Same as there is no evidence that Russian interference changed one vote.

Yeah aholes that push fake news here should be blocked...right Rupe?

03-Sep-18

03-Sep-18

Here's Some Evidence!
Here's Some Evidence!

03-Sep-18

And More......
And More......

03-Sep-18

But Noooo.......Illegals Don't Vote
But Noooo.......Illegals Don't Vote

03-Sep-18
If these idiot politicians and the brain dead that support them want to be consistent, then if we eliminate ICE, even though we still have immigration laws, then how about we also abolish the IRS??? Why do non-citizens get a free pass while we AMERICANS have to abide by every singe syllable of the IRS laws or the same politicians will lock your bank account and take your home?

03-Sep-18
Good one WW, you made me think. I despise the IRS, not enough to get rid of ICE. That would be a good poll.

03-Sep-18
They let people who cannot read or speak english vote and they ENABLE it with spanish ballots and no one thinks illegals are voting????? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

03-Sep-18
I missed where speaking English was a requirement for voting??

03-Sep-18
Heck, it's not even a requirement for working at Taco Bell;)

03-Sep-18
To LEGALLY vote, you must be an American citizen. If you are, then that means one of two things.

1. You were born and raised here, and then you'd know how to read and speak english.

2. You legally immigrated here and you went through the process to become a naturalized American citizen, which means you took the citizenship test which is IN ENGLISH. The exemption is for people who are over 50 and have lived here LEGALLY for at least 20 years.

If you have lived here for 20 years and STILL don't know english then you don't deserve to be an American citizen.

You miss a lot of things BEG. Hell, blind people can't legally get driver's license, so do we offer the driver's test in Braille?

03-Sep-18
So the president of the U.S. is unable to access the data. Then how does he know 2 million illegals voted? How does anyone know if the DOJ can’t access the info?

Sounds like a convenient excuse to me.

Why doesn’t the doj just sue the states?

03-Sep-18
“The exemption is for people who are over 50 and have lived here LEGALLY for at least 20 years.”

So none of these people vote?

“If you have lived here for 20 years and STILL don't know english then you don't deserve to be an American citizen.”

In the words of the Dude, “that’s just, like, your opinion, man.”

03-Sep-18
“the answer is there for the blind ...”

It sure is, JTV. The man’s ego is so inflated that he will make up stories without any evidence to account for his shortcomings. Lose the popular vote? Gotta be cause there’s millions of illegal votes being cast even though there isn’t a shred of evidence that suggests this is this case.

03-Sep-18
If you're an ahole then you should admit it and find some DNC website or Gay bar to infect!

03-Sep-18
So, you are looking for the bar then? I mean, take your own advice.

Jeff, you never miss an opportunity to cheerlead for a jerk.

03-Sep-18
Jeff,

He doubled down on his first ignorant post with the gay comment. That is not being a hammer.

03-Sep-18
With comments like that he must be a real intellectual. Are we back on the school yard...good grief.

• Sitka Gear