Iktomi 02-Sep-18
Annony Mouse 02-Sep-18
Chuckster 02-Sep-18
Rupe 03-Sep-18
greg simon 03-Sep-18
PECO 03-Sep-18
gflight 04-Sep-18
31-Aug-18
Well Democrats are calling for a ban on in and Out burger because they donated money to the Republican Party. Now the last time these geniuses called for a boycott was Chic Fil A. The result of that boycott was that in August first of that year there was a CFA appreciation day. Sales for that day tripled nationwide. I went to our local one for breakfast and lunch. People were being bussed in. I talked to people in line and some were angry at the fact that politicians were telling them were not to eat and in some cities they were trying to stop CFA from opening new stores there. So hang on because I have a felling sales at Inand Out are going to increase. I know I’m going to make an effort to eat there.

31-Aug-18
We have an IN-N-Out in Reno and I'll be going right by it tomorrow around lunch time.

I'll make sure to stop by and get a cheeseburger, fries and a shake.

Anything to pizz off the liberals!

Thanks for the heads up!

31-Aug-18
Is a ploy by the Democrats...... They’re using reverse psychology to get all the Republicans to eat tons of cheeseburgers and die of heart attacks....

31-Aug-18
Love me some In-n-Out....

31-Aug-18
I've heard of them along the line, but I dont know that I've ever seen one, or at least, realized it was an "in and out"... Are they a western chain?

31-Aug-18
I don’t think we have any around here. I’m gonna check, and if there’s one fairly close I’ll visit it today

Bill v

31-Aug-18
Eaten a few burgers there in CA. If it works like Chick Fil A, they will be busier than ever. 2 drive through lines with staff walking down the line taking orders and a full dining room mid afternoon. The Good Times next door is often empty.

31-Aug-18
I just can't get over the name..... "I'll have an IN burger for now..... hold the OUT for later...."

31-Aug-18
In CA, teenagers often trim the official In-N-Out Burger bumper sticker so as to eliminate the logo, the b and the r from 'burger' and leave only the words 'In-N-Out urge,' then stick it on their car.

Horny little whippersnappers!

lol

31-Aug-18
Great news, good luck to them. Cheeseburger and fries don't agree with me sometimes, but it's so good. Gaviscon saves me.

02-Sep-18
I don't think In-N-Out is anything special, other local mom n pop joints have much better burgers but on Tuesday I'll make an In-N-Out run for the house on me.

02-Sep-18
Related... From the "Actions Have Consequences Department":

"a href="https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/09/02/actions-have-consequences-red-hen-restaurant-refusal-to-serve-press-secretary-leads-to-drop-in-town-tourism/#more-153550">Actions Have Consequences – Red Hen Restaurant Refusal to Serve Press Secretary Leads To Drop in Town Tourism…

The Associated Press is reporting that a Virginia tourism board is initiating an emergency fund to compensate for a significant drop in business as a result of the Red Hen Restaurant refusing to serve White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders:

Stephanie Wilkinson and family, owners of Red Hen restaurant.

LEXINGTON, Va. (AP) — A small town in Virginia is trying to recover its image after The Red Hen restaurant famously refused to serve President Donald Trump’s spokeswoman, Sarah Huckabee Sanders.

The Roanoke Times reported Sunday that a regional tourism board is pulling together emergency funds to boost its digital marketing campaign.

Normally that money is saved. But officials agreed the region is in desperate need of positive coverage.

The tourism board serves Lexington, where The Red Hen is located, and other communities that are about three hours from Washington.

The Red Hen incident in June prompted thousands of a calls and emails to the tourism office. They’re still coming in. The office received a letter on Thursday from a Georgia family that wrote to say it would never return because of what happened. (link)

Gee, who didn’t see that coming?

02-Sep-18
Went to an In and Out tonight. Hadn't been there in probably 3 years before.

03-Sep-18
This will work as well as the Chik-filet boycott!

03-Sep-18
Was at In N Out just before I stopped at Kum n Go.

03-Sep-18
I've been a few times while in Cali, I could not see what all the hype was about. I wold rather go to Wendy's. I would give it another go if there were any around here.

04-Sep-18
Anybody have an all inclusive list of what Dem/Rep's should boycott and the corporations that own them?

• Sitka Gear