sleepyhunter 01-Sep-18
'Ike' (Phone) 01-Sep-18
BIG BEAR 02-Sep-18
TD 02-Sep-18
BIG BEAR 02-Sep-18
Woods Walker 02-Sep-18
01-Sep-18

spike78's Link
Afghan stabs two Americans in Amsterdam.

01-Sep-18
Spike78 Thanks for that information. That is one of the places my wife and I were thinking about traveling through next year.

01-Sep-18
So what??? Are you serious fruitfly?? You wouldn't be saying that if it were YOUR friends/family lying there in a pool of blood. Why do YOU hate America and Americans so damn much?

01-Sep-18
Didn't happen here? Where is here? USA? PA? Your hometown? Your Street corner? Your house? Holocost didn't happen here either. Where do come up with such bull?

01-Sep-18
He had a German resident permit. I'm curious to know more about his background and whether or not he was a refugee. Either way it's not good for the victims, PM Merkel or the folks in Amsterdam.

01-Sep-18
So what? I guess if u go to Amsterdam u better what for Muslim dudes with knives coming at you.

01-Sep-18
These were Americans in Amsterdam numbnuts

01-Sep-18
Liberal pattern to care more about illegals and foreigners than Americans.

01-Sep-18
Oh, so what. It didn't happen here......yet.....

01-Sep-18
Sure hope they come through ok! Terrible situation!

01-Sep-18
Islamic Terrorism is a world wide threat Freeglee. Anywhere in the world terrorism is a concern for anybody who values life.

01-Sep-18
Surely it’s a mistake, probably a robbery gone wrong...SMH

02-Sep-18
That’s horrible....... Thankfully they weren’t killed...........

We had a stabbing in Utica Michigan in a park today..... An elderly grandfather was there for his one year old grandchild’s birthday party, and asked a man using drugs on a bench to stop using drugs. The man stood up and stabbed the grandfather 15 times.........killing him........

I was in that town today watching my daughter cheer at her teams football game....

02-Sep-18
They should fry the guy that murdered the grandfather. Low life scum. Doubt they will though.

But the grandfather was not targeted for being non-muslim. End result being much the same.... I understand. A senseless killing.

Again.... to me..... motive and aggression is important. Critically important as to how it is defended and approached. Those people were targeted to be slain as non-muslim and likely as American.

02-Sep-18
Most police officers in our nation probably are more concerned about violence directed at them for being an officer, not for being non-Muslim. Rightly so based on what we have observed over recent years.

Hopefully the couple recovers completely.

Hate sucks, whatever the reason!

02-Sep-18
Motive is important Tom..... And laws reflect it..... There are laws on the books against hate crimes.......

But those laws didn’t stop Dylann Roof from going into a church and gunning down black people. I don’t understand that kind of hate ...........

02-Sep-18
That's because with our system of justice we cannot do anything until they act first. It's a tricky situation without a doubt.

• Sitka Gear