Community
Contributors to this thread:
Will 03-Sep-18
Rocky 03-Sep-18
Will 03-Sep-18
KSflatlander 03-Sep-18
03-Sep-18

Will's Link
I thought you guys would also find this interesting or entertaining. Just note that it's from VOX... So they build in the obligatory few anti Pres. Trump statements about a third of the way in. Overall, it's NOT about him, or politics. It's about dealing with the A******s that we all encounter, mostly at work, but really it could apply anywhere.

Thought it was an interesting read and figured at the least a few of you guys may find it interesting.

Kinda reminded me of a favorite book which is worth reading: "On Bulls**t", literally a philosophical review of the concept of bull s**t and it's use in communication. I'd argue that book is better than the article I'm linking, but it was an interesting read so despite knowing it's origin, I thought you all may enjoy it.

03-Sep-18
Who is the arbiter that defines these A........s, well, as the real A........s?

The Rock

03-Sep-18
It's in there, at least according to the author Rock. I'm over simplifying his answer to that question, but, those folks that consistently make the people around them feel like dirt. He describes, roughly, that there are transient and consistent a-Holes... We all can be transient but it's the folks that are consistent who are the issue. Discusses research looking at this, and how the consistent a-hole really cant ID themselves as such - they can't see their own a**holery so to speak...

03-Sep-18
A**holery- a new and very descriptive word. I’m going to have to borrow that one.

• Sitka Gear