Community
Contributors to this thread:
slade 06-Sep-18
tonyo6302 06-Sep-18
gflight 06-Sep-18
TD 06-Sep-18
06-Sep-18

slade's Link
Muller needs to investigate this asap........

06-Sep-18
Well, I was driving early one morning for a deer hunt, listening to Coast to Coast AM Radio with the late Art Bell, and found out that since I have a negative ( - ) RH factor in my blood, that I am pure human.

.. .. . .

. .. .

All you guys with a blood, positive (+) RH factor, are therefore mutts, a mix of the Greys and Human genetics.

We pure humans are gonna have to start up our own concentration camps and clean up the genetics . . . . . . .

;^)

06-Sep-18
Tony,

"When describing the Fall of the Atlanteans the people that we now know as O Rh- Plato said this;

“…by the continuance in them of a divine nature, all that which we have described waxed and increased in them; but when this divine portion began to fade away in them, and became diluted too often, and with too much of the mortal admixture, the human nature got the upper hand…”

Apparently Atlantis collapsed from us Rh-'s breeding with the “unpure”. We pure humans definitely need to do something before its too late....;^)

06-Sep-18
The rut is unrelenting...... nothing is immune to the rut.... OK, maybe Hillary....

• Sitka Gear