ICON 08-Sep-18
ICON 08-Sep-18
spike78 08-Sep-18
petedrummond 08-Sep-18
ICON 10-Sep-18
ICON 10-Sep-18
ICON 11-Sep-18
06-Sep-18
ICON is back with some killer new Intel. Stay tuned.

06-Sep-18
First I will mention what the Center for Disease Control leads me to believe: Let's say out of a hundred HIV patients 90 have anal cancer.

Anyone that would like to dispute that fact bring me your best shot.

06-Sep-18

woodguy65's embedded Photo
woodguy65's embedded Photo

06-Sep-18
Cool Woodguy. Another fun fact from ICON is that the Black population as a demograhhic is at a higher risk to have HIV or anal cancer. As an ameture profiler I cannot say the Black population would be more susceptible to the idea of anal sex disease. Off the top of my head I can think of any prominent Black homosexuals. Therefore I claim the prisons are the root of that evil for the rise in the Black demograhhic. To rectumfy the situation in hillbilly court I insert VITEK v JONES: "We hold that a state created right to good-time credits which could only be forfeited only for serious misbehavior, constituted a liberty interest protected by the Due Process Clause." That is the only play to quash the idea of anal sex in the prison's "cruel and unusual punishment." Just in case you are wondering I am not a member of Safari Club International, yet.

06-Sep-18
I’m not sure what’s going on but I’m gonna stay tuned...

06-Sep-18
WTF?

06-Sep-18
First it’s Islamaphobes now it’s homophobes. Welcome to the CF.

06-Sep-18
I'm not sure what is creepier. The fact that gay people with AIDS and have anal cancer or the fact there is a creepy person (aka ICON) out there thinking we should discuss the matter on the CF.

06-Sep-18
This is such a strange place. I was on Bowsite for over a decade before I realized this was here.....

06-Sep-18
Huh...... a search shows packs, bows...... no posts on the BGF from a member named ICON I can see......

Is this another Putz identity? Doubt you'll find many to play with here.......

07-Sep-18
I was very hesitant to click on this, now I know why! ICON, GO AWAY! Pat/ Mods... Delete this crap, and remove this clown!

07-Sep-18
ICON has a little brother named Jerkuleese. He has the notion he can overturn LAWERENCE v TEXAS. The little JERK is going to have to flex his muscles I am afraid. It is his butt on the line so here it goes on his right wing platform. First I will assist the JERK with some powder on his hands that connects to my last post. LAWERENCE at 569 declares: [a]s in the case of a minor or the victim of an assault. As to these on purpose for the prohibitions was to ensure there would be no lack of coverage if a predator commuted a sexual assault that did not constitute rape as defined by criminal. " Maybe the sodomy laws could be put back in the prisons where there is no expectations of privacy? The JERK is still loading up the bar so I will mention from p 571: [p]powerful voices to condemn homosexual conduct as immoral. The condemnation has been shaped by religious beliefs, conceptions of right and acceptable behavoir..." My stat on anal cancer begs further logicical review from the US SUPREME COURT in my opinion, and we know what opinions are like. Ok. The JERK says he has his bar loaded. Here he goes folks to clean and JERK the Herculian task of overturning Lawrence v Texas. I warned him about putting to much weight on. I do not want him blowing out his a-hole. To bring the bar to his knees, he is at the fact that it is said in tort law that if you do not take every means possible to protect your self you lose your claim in an automobile accident. Therefore the seatbelt law operates in favor of the public as a saftey net. Even your insurance company can deny your claim for breaking the law. Next the JERK has to curl the bar to his neck with ROE v WADE at 154 , "[T]he privacy right involved, therefore cannot be said to be absolute. In fact it is not clear to us that the claim asserted by some amici that one has an unlimited right to do with ones body as one pleases bears a close relationship to the right of privacy previously articulated in the court's decision . The Court has refused to recognize an unlimited right of this kind in the the past." Here he goes after a short hold to put the bar over his head. He changes his stance and pushes: 30%- 45% trans gender report having attempted suicide. 5000 LGBTQ youth take their own lives each year. 500,000 LGBTQ youth attempt suicide every year Sigmond Freud believed all human beings were innately bisexuall, and that they become heterosexual or homosexual as a result of their experience with parents and others." It looks like one he'll of a lift, but the Judges are going to have to check his facts and law before it is considered a clean lift.

07-Sep-18
What??

07-Sep-18
This has to be the dumbest print on the CF ever. Is your handle ICON or COIN because you seem to have trouble putting letters and words together coherently. ICON...ICON of what...the inherently stupid?

07-Sep-18
I believe Mr. ICON is pasting sentences from several articles/blogs/Wiki's to form a single paragraph that is rambling and meaningless. His intent is "other".

07-Sep-18
I’ve entered the twilight zone. No going back

07-Sep-18
Yeah.... I'm guessing Lefty back under a fake name (remind you of anyone?) on another bong binge....... nobody playing your game buddy.....

07-Sep-18
I’m thinking someone drank the bong water, and thought it would be a great time to spew every thought within their head. This is just wrong on so many levels. Got MUCH more from the comments and couldn’t even follow the OP, so stopped reading.

07-Sep-18
Here's a hint from ROTH v UNITED STATES at 486 on the idea of "freedom of expression": "It is strenuously urged that these obscenity statutes offend constitutional gaurrentees because they punish invitations to impure sexual thoughts, not shown to be related to any overt antisocial conduct which is or may be incited in the persons stimulated to such thoughts" The Congress decided it was anti-social behavior in their legislative reports in DOMA, and I can not see the idea any other way. That is part of the analasis of the MILLER test. I mentioned before that the United States is equally divided on the idea of homosexualiy. Therefore I assume half of America is offended by the public display of homosexuality on the Nation's streets.

I am just disgusted with facts I read about death and as a bleeding heart liberal at times I am gravely concerned about some serious mental and physical heath issues. As a concerned citizen I had no other choice than to go public. I do believe two mothers could be shown to be better than one. After all artificial insemenation is available to beat the idea of ovarian cancer.

07-Sep-18
"" I am gravely concerned about some serious mental and physical heath issues.""

Whose?

You may get better traction of you would just come out and make a simple talking point. Randomly copy/pasting sentence fragments looses your audience.

07-Sep-18
I think ICONs first language is Russian.

07-Sep-18

Mike B's Link
Didn't take much detective work to find Jason Cohee (ICON) on the web.

Some additional info:

"This is the second time Cohee has been charged with such a crime. In 2007, he was charged with the same offense for threatening now-retired Brian Nemenoff by calling his office and leaving a partially incoherent but threatening message. He was later found not guilty by reason of insanity after a judge from another county handled the matter.

Apparently, Mr. Cohee is having some issues. Hopefully Pat can pull this thread before it progresses.

07-Sep-18

sleepyhunter's embedded Photo
sleepyhunter's embedded Photo
You're right Mike, but until then some relief for Mr. Cohee.

07-Sep-18
Other than the law I have another hobby and it is psychology. As an ameture profiler I have to crunch some numbers of sexual deviants. The following study was done when homosexuality was considered a mental illness and this does not pertain to the lesbian side. From the commentary of Analysis of the Illinois Sexually Dangerous Persons Act (1968) nt. 17: 89 exhibitionist and of 49 homosexuals. 19 30% were charged with prior sex offenses. 36 73% admitted previous sex offenses with or with out arrest. I feel extremely guilty displaying these numbers, but yet I have the idea the voting public should be aware of what I know. It's not like I need national security clearance to obtain them. They are available to every One on the world wide web. Numbers like this are not like the numbers today so there may be a factual dispute on my hands because homosexuality is not considered a psychiatric issue.Psychologists claim they want to make healthier homosexual. The problem I am having is that I might be making an unhealthy hetersexual, and I feel guilty of that as well. "Differential association theory Edwin H Sutherland argued that criminal behaviors learned by interacting with close friends and family members who teach us how to commit various crimes and also about the values, motives , and rationalization we had to adopt in order to justify breaking the law." Here is how I explain myself as an extremely concerned citizen. "A final deviance, said Durkeim, is that it can help lead to positive social change although some [people I am not going to mention] were considered the worst kind of deviants of there time. Durkeim wrote that deviance can lead to social change." Wether or not that can happen bowsite.com I am uncertain.

07-Sep-18
are you LGBTQIAPKRSTUV or not? if so, bfd.....if not, wtf?

farrah fawcetts had the anal cancers, rest her soul

07-Sep-18
Icon give us your proposal so we can vote on it.

07-Sep-18
Just so you all know, I think I finally passed the pro se bar exam. I didn't open my United States District Court mail any further than to see that I was sent back the email addresses of the law magistrate and the District Court Judge. I am only suing the State's Attorney, the prosecutor, the assistant public defender, and the Judge on a 42 usc s1985 (2)(3) Conspiracy theory. I want to say I'm in there like thong wear.

08-Sep-18
Read Mike's post. Show compassion, let it go.

08-Sep-18
Beyond my case in chief I attempt to approach the homosexual idea in paragraphs "s" and "t". How far I will be able to get on them I am uncertain. In my Motion to Amend or Alter Judgement Rule 59e I state: In paragraph 57 the plaintiff will say said paragraph was indiscriminate on his analysis of united states v windsor and there are other weapons to be used against the homosexual than the tax code. The congressional intent of DOMA disparaged against the homosexual. The court In DeSantis v Pacific Telephone & telephone company 608 f2d 327 (1979) does not bend the word sex into sexual orientation as the 7th circuit did in Hively v Ivy Tech on the exact same issue."UNTIL the writing comes in the form of a supreme court opinion or new legislation..." see Hively Plaintiff observes the old congressional intent in DOMA for the 7th Circuits want for help to leave the homosexual outside the purview of Title VII." Google the word weapon and see what it means as a figure of speach. Para. T Plaintiff stands on Bragdon v Abott 524 us 624 (1998) for his class animus under color of American with Disabilities Act. The Bragdon Court exclaims at p. 641: [t]he disability definition does not turn on personal choice [emphasis added] When significant limitations result from the impairment the definition is met even if the difficulties are not insurmountable." Plaintiffs mental health defect is controlled daily with medicine, but yet to disparage against a class of people that can spread a deadly life altering disease has to be met with the wisdom of the Court in Romer v Evans by stating "the Court has stated that it will uphold a law that neither burdens a fundamental right so long as the legislature classification bears some independent and legislative end." 517 us 620,621. Plaintiff claims the carriers of HIV are a threat to national security infecting the blood supply and promiscuous sex." I'm trying to bring it to Court's attention. I strained a muscle in warm up to day so I not going to do any weight lifting tonight.

08-Sep-18
ICON, none of us know anything about your lawsuit, and to be frankly honest, this is not the place to discuss your legal issues.

I suggest that this situation is probably best kept to yourself.

08-Sep-18
This is what think needs to happen to protect the blood supply. The Red Cross should ask that every carrier of HIV be put on a national data base. Much like a sex offender data base. As a bleeding heart liberal at times when I cite from BRAGDON and then into what I mentioned Freud said I have the suspician that the adopted children being raised by the homosexual and gaydom is going to have class animus under the American with Disabilities Act. If they decide to be homosexual it is not a matter of their choice any more because of the enviroment they are being raised in.

08-Sep-18
There is something a person can not do with there freedom of speech and I want to say it is in Schneck v United States. I am probably over concerned about the blood supply. I should put my trust in the Red Cross because how many can say they have contracted HIV from a transfusion? As far as my freedom of speech goes, I can not yell fire in a crowded theater when there is not a fire to create a panic. I honestly believe there is a fire in the homosexual community as the statistics present themselves. Please do not trample any homosexuals.

08-Sep-18
State constitutions are designed to give a person more freedoms than the UNITED STATE'S constitution if recall is correct. Since I reside in Illinois I stand on her constitution at" Fredom of Speech. All persons may speak, write, and publish freely being responsible for the abuse of that liberty. In trials for both libel, both civil and criminal, the truth, when published with good motive and justifiable ends shall be a sufficient defense." I find no glory in what I have approached the public with.

08-Sep-18
Wow nuff said

08-Sep-18
The guy has issues. Leave him alone or his issues may be you.

10-Sep-18
I first would like to clarify the fire I see in the homosexual community. The operation of lighters and Candle Sticks that burn in the mourning of the poor youths that couldn't find psychological assistance before they took their own life. As far as my ego, I can say that I prefer the companionship of men over woman. I have never been a womanizer for some reason. I have an overbearing mother that at 48 years of age, she is still attempting to baby me. Maybe the enviroment of her overbearing nature and nurture has turned me off to a woman's companionship. Possibly something for the lesbian parents to take into consideration. I was raised by a very strict and controlling father. The way he showed his love was with his hard earned money. One of his favorite sayings was, " They guy with the gold makes the rules." He had no qualms about giving me spankings with a wooden paddle. I can say I deserved it 99% of the time. Is what I described make the enviroment for a person to become gay? Does Sodomy make the definition of a gay man? Not in my life. The facts and the idea of sodomy is detrimental to our way of life. It appears on its face to be quite unsafe sex. Companionship, soulmates, and best friends are the idea behind the contract of marriage. It is quite possible that you are reading the writings of a bisexual individual unknown to himself until enormous amount of soul searching and inner reflextion. The truth of the matter is maybe I am just ashamed of what I see going on in a demographic that I have a good chance of categorically falling into. I have had sIster comitt suicide, and a father murdered by his heroin addicted prostitute girl friend. I have felt the emotional pain of premature death in my immediate family. I am not even sure if I no what love is. With respect Jason Cohee

10-Sep-18
Being the bible thumper I am not , but yet I still pull wisdom and definition from it from time to time. The book does have decent definition of love in it. I am going to thump the bible with John 8:32, "Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

11-Sep-18
I might have mentioned the En banc decision of the 7th Circuit Court of Appeals handed down in Hively v Ivy Tech. The court might have bent the word "sex" into "sexual orientaion" . From my vantage point the word "sex" is gender specific. Not who you choose to be intamate with. The idea and the plight of a transgender person comes to mind for the discussion of"sexual orientation". Yes, I am a "political dissident" on this thread in my peaceful protest.

• Sitka Gear