KSflatlander 09-Sep-18
Woods Walker 10-Sep-18
Rocky 11-Sep-18
Bogie 14-Sep-18
SJJ 14-Sep-18
slade 14-Sep-18
JL 14-Sep-18
08-Sep-18
Evidently this has been going on for some time but was kept quiet as it supposed to be done.

08-Sep-18
If he lied under oath then toast him. Same as Flynn and rhe others.

08-Sep-18
Trump may not have to fire Rosenstein...Rosenstein may have to step down. Another swamper being exposed.

Joe DiGenova drops BOMBSHELL NEWS - Rosenstein under investigation - 09/05/1

08-Sep-18
I don't trust anyone doing the investigations. From what I have seen most of the big wigs in the DOJ and FBI are all Obama/Clinton lovers and got their selves in trouble because they were sure Hillary Clinton was going to be their boss.

08-Sep-18
It all depends on who the FISA judges are. If they are Obama judges don't expect much to happen. You would think they would have done something by now, they must know what happened, they may be in on it. I just don't trust a damn government worker of any stripe now.

09-Sep-18
Could this FISA abuse be brought before another Judge? ( One other than the participating judge who OK'd it) Perhaps that Judge is guilty as well. .

09-Sep-18
As these tidbits of corruption and those involved begin to unfold our eyes are laser focused on the "deep state" officials and their attempt to overthrow a presidency. The pieces of this puzzle "appear" to be connecting the dots ever so slowly, withthe press, including FOX, imploring us to keep our eyes on the ball. The ball they created. "Appear". I, from the outset of DAY 1 have been the staunchest Donald Trump supporter when he revealed he was a candidate for the POTUS descending that elevator. Through every "wince and ouch" of his many statements I remained firm and committed to one purpose: to deny Hillary Clinton the fate that would await America if elected. I believe that Trump is attempting to promote the advantage that will be realized ,aiming to establish a new state of governance in defiance of previous traditions and laws, sending shivers and anxiety through the well oiled establishment, threatening their reign and power. Lastly Trump's ambition and spirit of America first, last and forever, which if history has taught us much, inevitably leads to war, be it economic, social or militarily. I believe we are witnessing all at both home and abroad for the "eventual" greater good of America. Trumps unconventional political wisdom is bearing larger and sweeter fruit than ever could be realized. The Good, and my vote followed and I pray he is the genuine article.

I have been since my youth a very suspicious sort which was necessarily molded through my environment. Table politics and that suspicion becomes the catalyst that awakens theoretical and intended purpose merely to survive. I am looking much closer at Donald Trump and his inaction's concerning the FBI/DOJ through the wandering but not blinded eyes of a follower and supporter but of the concerned observer in the mold of a Columbo. I am talking my eyes off the "ball" to see who is truly holding the bat. I am suddenly very uneasy considering the depth of the deception and corruption in this government and fear their tentacle's could have stretched to the unthinkable. After all to tell the truth, Trump flourished in this corrupt system. Anyone and anything can be broken as the power of the government has proven with attorney client privilege. If Trump is waiting to make his move to "reveal" the documents after the upcoming election, no harm done and my suspicions were unwarranted. However if he refuses to reveal "every" document no matter the content and the names involved citing national security issues, a new creature has been born in the swamp. Sadly if nothing else this will prove how powerless the people have been become. The Bad; and his reign will be one term and rightfully so.

The Rock

09-Sep-18
Or Trump could just be governing off conspiracy theories and his own paranoia...lol

10-Sep-18
None of this will really go anywhere because the rule of law in this country is dead as we once knew it. Hillary walking free is living proof of that. How many of us could destroy subpoenaed evidence and not even be prosecuted for it???

11-Sep-18
Woods,

I fear the same tune will be played until the WH crumbles under its own weight. List all of the the OBVIOUS crimes that been committed that we have been told and are told every night against the people of the U.S. This bombshell and that bombshell. We are no closer to the indictments of the big fish than we were when Trump became president. Redacted documents, unredacted documents, they should all be locked up.........I don't believe ANY big name including the biggest criminals of all, the Clinton's, will ever be indicted. I am beginning to believe Trump is being controlled, is bluffing, and doesn't have the ball$ to bring this to light. The excuses will come tumbling in as to why he can't move forward. I am beginning to question his stomach and very much disenchanted. I hope he proves me wrong but don't hold your breath with these investigations. As we are constantly reminded a million times a day " the economy is doing great". Yes it is but don't try to blind me with happiness on one front and join the corrupt on the other.

The Rock

The Rock

14-Sep-18
You shall know the TRUTH and the TRUTH shall set you FREE It won't happen but I'm Praying that it will....

14-Sep-18
love this shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_TUZk9Bwtk

14-Sep-18
Here you go sJJ

14-Sep-18
Was watching Hannity and it looks like more emails came out that prove beyond a doubt there was coordinated effort to stop Trump and then try to get him impeached after he was elected, followed by a cover-up at the highest levels of the FBI and DOJ. Mueller's name was mentioned as having some involvement now. There are supposed to be more emails coming out next week that are supposed to be more damaging.

• Sitka Gear