slade 11-Sep-18
HDE 11-Sep-18
scentman 11-Sep-18
Will 11-Sep-18
Your fav poster 12-Sep-18
Annony Mouse 13-Sep-18
wooddamon1 13-Sep-18
07-Sep-18
I watched the Bamster's speech today. He clearly is trying to rewrite his failed legacy AND remind everyone why his policies do not work. I was surprised he attempted to take credit for starting the economic recovery we have today. As Charles Paine noted....Prez Obama gets an asterisks at best. As was said back during his Presidency....he had a "no growth recovery".

07-Sep-18
He's a lying piece of sh*t that set race relations in this country back 50 years. And that's not counting what he did to the economy and foreign relations! I hope the bastard rots in hell.

07-Sep-18
Who? Oh wait, you mean the guy that made Jimmy Carter look good....

07-Sep-18
^^^^...Ya, that fella. Jimmy is smiling somewhere.

07-Sep-18
Mr. Peanut can die a happy man now. Barry the Bolshevik made him look GOOOOOD!

07-Sep-18

KSflatlander's embedded Photo
KSflatlander's embedded Photo

07-Sep-18

Will's Link
Hold up. KS... Are you suggesting that Unemployment went from 10 to close to 5, from 2010 to 2016. ;).

AP, week in review fact check (please dont tell me this is hyper left MSM baloney, when I see the same column routinely crush Bernie and other Dem's, heck, this week, I think yesterday or the day prior it torched a Dem senator over comments in Kavannaugh's confirmation hearing, for easy quick examples) from late July. The first segment is the portion relative to this post.

I'm not saying President Obama was an economic genius, nor that everything good now is his and nothing to do with the current administration. That's certainly untrue. So many policies cant even start causing an impact for months or years after they are put into play (even many of President Trumps).

I will now take my flogging for suggesting anything positive could have anything to do with any one other than the current administration :) (ha ha ha)

https://apnews.com/5b405824a9d843a09a641754d84aa1ab/AP-FACT-CHECK:-Trump's-hyped-claims-on-economy,-NKorea,-vets

07-Sep-18

JL's embedded Photo
JL's embedded Photo

07-Sep-18
Time for BEG to come post some leftist graphic showing the Obama years as the greatest in recent history.

07-Sep-18
JL, Your chart makes Obama look pretty good as far us pulling us out of the Bush recession and growing the economy for seven straight years. So far, Trump is running numbers similar to 14/15. I hope his trade war doesn't crash the whole thing.

Watching Obama made me yearn for the day when our President spoke in complete sentences, read books and didn't tweet. Hated Obama, but at least he wasn't a bigoted, racist moron.

I loved his comment about what is so hard about condemning Nazis. Why did Trump have a hard time with that?

07-Sep-18
Too late. I took care of it. Bring on Dirty Mike and the boys...

07-Sep-18

Don't try to tell me it ain't what it is.

If Obama is responsible for the economy being so good now, why were so many predicting economic collapse when Trump won?

07-Sep-18
Ace,

Pretty sure the six plus bankruptcies were part of folks lack of confidence.

07-Sep-18
Obama was THE least qualified OR competent POTUS we've ever had. The SOB never even ran a lemonade stand, and the morons that put him in office...TWICE!!!!...thought he could run the largest economy in the free world!!! He had NO CONCEPT of business, or supply and demand, or even how to balance a checkbook. The damage he did to this country will be felt for DECADES.

He's a texbook example of affirmative action gone wrong. Lower wages, higher taxes, decreased property values, fewer jobs, an unsecured border, the destruction of the health insurance industry that was ONE FIFTH of our economy, and foreign policy/relations FUBAR-ED like never before. And the bastard lied about ALL of it. What a piece of sh*t!!!

And BTW......the son of a bitch was the biggest racist we've had in office since the 50's!!! You'd have to be blind and stupid not to see that. "If I had a son...." He HATES white people, AND America as we know it. He and Moochelle.

07-Sep-18
"Hated Obama, but at least he wasn't a bigoted, racist moron."

That statement is obviously a matter of perspective... but I totally disagree!!

07-Sep-18
Great minds... WW!

07-Sep-18
I don't have to think it 70...I LIVED it, unfortunately.

07-Sep-18
What did Obama specifically lie about?

07-Sep-18
Yep. When you don't have nothing to bring to the table, bring out the RACIST card. 8^)))

07-Sep-18
You're kidding, right?

07-Sep-18
"You can keep your doctor!!"

07-Sep-18
Nope

07-Sep-18
Well did anyone here not keep their doctor?

07-Sep-18
Really KSF? Where were you during the Messiah years?

07-Sep-18

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Got More If You Want It
Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Got More If You Want It

07-Sep-18
obama is starting to realize that he won't even be a memory, after Trump being POTUS. Pressure is building. 8^)))

07-Sep-18
Answer the question 70

07-Sep-18
Did u keep your doctor WW?

07-Sep-18
Only because I didn't enroll in ObamaCare. I went for 8 years with NO insurance. **** him.

07-Sep-18
I don't need any made up, biased charts. I lived it. **** Obama.

07-Sep-18
So Obama didn’t actually lie to any of you about keeping your doctor. Is that correct?

07-Sep-18
By they way, I got my chart from Bureau of Labor. The same place Trump gets his 3.9 unemployment rate number. Same chart.

07-Sep-18
bout like obama said he came up with o-care because EVERYONE needed health care. In reality, EVERYONE had health care. No hospital can turn anyone down for health care. So, obama lied.

07-Sep-18
So if you don’t have health care because you can’t afford it and go to the ER then what? My guess is you can’t pay it because you couldn’t afford health insurance in the first place. Then who pay it? You and I pay through the hospital tax write-offs. Not very efficient.

I don’t think saying everyone needs health care is a lie. Everyone does need health care unless we want to just keep paying for emergency room visits and the catastrophic. Don’t know the answer but emergency room treatment is expensive.

Obama did say that premiums would go down. Well mine didn’t and I wasn’t very happy about it. So I’m not a pro Obama or anti Trump. Just saying that Obama’s never did anything good for us or the economy is disingenuous.

07-Sep-18
Some quotes from today:

We are Americans. We’re supposed to stand up to bullies. Not follow them." I’m ok with this so far

“What happened to the Republican Party?"It did not start with Donald Trump, He is a symptom, not the cause." Ok with this too

“How hard can that be? Saying that Nazis are bad.” Yup

“We have been through much darker times than these, & somehow each generation of Americans carried us through to the other side. Not by sitting around & waiting, but by leading that movement for change themselves...I believe in you”

That’s how a president speaks and inspires.

Say what you want about Obama but his eloquence is second to none. Compare any speech by trump and you literally lose IQ points just listening to him.

07-Sep-18

07-Sep-18
KS, yes, I did. And it was the best Dr. I've had in years! I haven't found one worth a hoot since. He also told us it would be affordable. He just neglected to tell us it was affordable for low income families...but off of the backs of hard working folks!

07-Sep-18
eloquence? uhh, okay

magical even

07-Sep-18
Still, he has nothing. With no IQ points.8^)))

07-Sep-18
Good one, Itshot. 8^)

07-Sep-18
Gregory, if you think Trump has more eloquence and is a better speaker than Obama, then your GED has been worthless. Its no wonder trump said "I love the uneducated!" you appear to be one of them. And proud of it too.

07-Sep-18

Annony Mouse's Link
Obama Returns, Gives A Speech Reminding Americans Of Why Trump Is President

On Friday, former President Barack Obama gave a speech at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign. The central conceit of the speech was that President Donald Trump had broken American politics. And the central lie of the speech is that time began on November 8, 2016 – that the collapse of America’s social fabric and civic institutions had nothing to do with Barack Obama. The reality of the situation, of course, is that Trump is a symptom of the slow-rolling collapse of those institutions, brought about in large part by the disingenuous gaslighting in which Obama engaged for a decade: promoting a better discourse while engaging identity politics, championing supposed honesty in politics while simultaneously presiding over an administration rife with malfeasance, and demonizing opponents while claiming to fly above the fray.

Now, Obama is back – just in time to run in front of the presumed Democratic 2018 victory parade. Obama watched his party crash and burn during his two terms, losing the House, the Senate, and finally the White House – but now he’s back to offer moral guidance to the country he castigated throughout his tenure in office.

As President Trump put it, Obama is indeed “very good. Very good for sleeping.” Or at least, for rallying the Republican base driven mad by Obama’s preening scorn for Americans who don’t agree with him.

Obama began by laying out the idea that America exists without a ruling class:

The point Washington made, the point that is essential to American democracy, is that in a government of and by and for the people, there should be no permanent ruling class. There are only citizens, who through their elected and temporary representatives, determine our course and determine our character.

This, coming from Obama, is rich. This is the president who declared he would rule with pen and phone, whose 2012 DNC proclaimed that government is the only thing we all share, who expanded executive authority to draconian new heights. But according to Obama, Trump is the big problem.

This is a common theme from Obama: everything was great until Trump. Obama explained that America has “operated under some common assumptions about who we are and what we stand for.” He simply suggested that big government liberalism was the founding ideology, and that we all agreed on it (we didn’t). He said that we all agreed on foreign policy (we didn’t). He suggested we all agree on the “collective responsibility” for health care and the need for heavy environmental regulation and government hiring programs (we don’t).

But Obama ignored all the real disunity to suggest that Trump is to blame for everything wrong with the country:

I’m here today because this is one of those pivotal moments when every one of us as citizens of the United States need to determine just who it is that we are. Just what it is that we stand for. And as a fellow citizen — not as an ex-president, but as a fellow citizen — I’m here to deliver a simple message, and that is that you need to vote because our democracy depends on it.

Obama declared 2016 the most important election of our lifetimes, too. But this one is different. Why?

The status quo pushes back. Sometimes the backlash comes from people who are genuinely, if wrongly, fearful of change. More often it’s manufactured by the powerful and the privileged who want to keep us divided and keep us angry and keep us cynical because it helps them maintain the status quo and keep their power and keep their privilege. And you happen to be coming of age during one of those moments. It did not start with Donald Trump. He is a symptom, not the cause. He’s just capitalizing on resentments that politicians have been fanning for years, a fear and anger that’s rooted in our past but it’s also born out of the enormous upheavals that have taken place in your brief lifetimes.

Again, the gaslighting runs strong in Obama. Obama suggests he’s for a better politics, but everyone who disagrees with him is “fearful of change.” Politicians who oppose him are corrupt – but not Obama, who would never want to keep us “divided” or “angry.” Not Obama, who called his opponents “bitter clingers” and whose hand-chosen successor labeled her opponents “deplorables.”

Obama was a big part of the problem. But Obama can’t recognize that. Over and over in this speech, Obama avoided blame for problems he gravely exacerbated.

Here’s Obama on the economy:

So we pulled the economy out of crisis, but to this day, too many people who once felt solidly middle class still feel very real and very personal economic insecurity.

Whose fault is that? The Republicans, of course. But the economic growth statistics with a Republican Congress? He gets the credit.

Here’s Obama on foreign policy:

Even though we took out bin Laden and wound down the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, got Iran to halt its nuclear program, the world’s still full of threats and disorder that come streaming through people’s televisions every single day.

Well, actually, Obama’s policies increased those threats and radically contributed to that disorder. But whose fault is it really? Republicans, of course.

Here’s Obama on political division:

And even though your generation is the most diverse in history with a greater acceptance and celebration of our differences than ever before, those are the kinds of conditions that are ripe for exploitation by politicians who have no compunction and no shame about tapping into America’s dark history of racial and ethnic and religious division. Appealing to tribe, appealing to fear, pitting one group against another, telling people that order and security will be restored if it weren’t for those who don’t look like us or don’t sound like us or don’t pray like we do, that’s an old playbook. It’s as old as time.

This from the president who tut-tutted actual riots, who suggested without evidence that police departments across America were systemically racist, who declared that a slain black teenager could have been his son, who deployed his vice president to say that Mitt Romney wanted to put black people “back in chains.” But the problem, as ever, is Republicans.

Here’s Obama on America’s broader problems:

A politics of fear and resentment and retrenchment takes hold and demagogues promise simple fixes to complex problems. No promise to fight for the little guy, even as they cater to the wealthiest and most powerful. No promise to clean up corruption and then plunder away. They start undermining norms that ensure accountability and try to change the rules to entrench their power further.

This from the president who used executive privilege to shield his “wingman” attorney general from the consequences of gunrunning to Mexican drug cartels, whose IRS was weaponized against conservatives, whose EPA and HHS and DOJ were rife with corruption, who promised dozens of times not to rewrite immigration law unilaterally but did so anyway, who lied about the Iran deal and Obamacare at whim. But the problem, of course, is Trump.

Here’s Obama on how every problem is the fault of Republicans:

But over the past few decades, the politics of division and resentment and paranoia has unfortunately found a home in the Republican party. This Congress has championed the unwinding of campaign finance laws to give billionaires outside influence over our politics. Systematically attacked voting rights to make it harder for young people and minorities and the poor to vote. Handed out tax cuts without regard to deficits. Slashed the safety net wherever it could, cast dozens of votes to take away health insurance from ordinary Americans, embraced wild conspiracy theories like those surrounding Benghazi or my birth certificate, rejected science, rejected facts on things like climate change, embraced a rising absolutism from a willingness to default on America’s debt by not paying our bills to a refusal to even meet much less consider a qualified nominee for the supreme court because he happened to be nominated by a Democratic president.

Yes, division and resentment and paranoia are the fault of those conservatives, who are behind every problem! That’s not divisive or resentful or paranoid in the slightest, apparently. It’s not divisive to link together those who questioned why the Obama administration lied about the causes of Benghazi with idiots who questioned where Obama was born. It’s not divisive to lump together First Amendment advocates with corporate cronies. It’s not divisive to blame America’s debt on Republicans while ignoring your own spending habits. It's not resentful to blame the wealthy for the problems of the country, to threaten bank CEO's with "pitchforks." It's not paranoid to blame Republicans for every failure of your own programs.

What nonsense.

But according to Obama, the problem is everyone Obama dislikes. All we have to do is agree with Obama, and voila! Problem solved. According to Obama, conservatism should be ackshually agreeing with him.

Unfortunately, Obama explained, conservatism has been corrupted, says the most powerful Leftist leader of this generation. Conservatism now means “allowing dishonest lenders to take advantage” of people, says the man who presided over the creation of a legal regime that endorses “too big to fail.” Conservatism now means failing to pay for programs, says the man who blew out the deficit. Conservatism now means “undermining our alliances, cozying up to Russia,” says the president who destroyed an alliance with Israel on behalf of kowtowing to Iran, who handed over Syria to Putin, who insulted Mitt Romney’s anti-Russian foreign policy as the policy of the 1980s, who pledged Putin’s agents “flexibility” in return for kind treatment for the 2012 election, who undercut the defense capabilities of Eastern European nations so as to ensure a “reset” with Putin. Conservatism means ensuring people have health insurance, says the president who lied about keeping your doctor and your insurance program.

No, said Obama, conservatism is the problem.

And then Obama got to his own new program – a supposed unity program that could provide for a better America. What was this program? Higher minimum wage; Medicare for all (no, he wasn’t lying in the slightest when he stated that Obamacare wasn’t a first step toward nationalized health care); forcing corporate boards to include workers; reversing tax cuts; cap and trade; opposition to walls (“Walls don’t keep out threats like terrorism,” Obama states, ignoring that Israel’s wall has done just that).

His unity program, it turns out, is just Leftism.

But he’s unifying, don’t you understand. Because, in the end, if you disagree with his policies, you should vote Democrat anyway. Why? Because “you should still be concerned with our current course and should still want to see a restoration of honesty and decency and lawfulness in our government.”

Except that Obama wasn’t honest, decent, or lawful. Obama states in this speech that we should be nonpartisan in our support for freedom of the press, and says that he never threatened to shut down opposing outlets; but Obama targeted James Rosen of Fox News and bugged the Associated Press. Obama states in this speech that we should not “pressure the attorney general”; but Eric Holder called himself Obama’s “wingman.” Obama says we’re supposed to stand up against discrimination; but he went to Jeremiah Wright’s church for decades, took photos with Louis Farrakhan, and had Al Sharpton as a regular White House guest.

So, what makes Obama unifying? That he doesn’t want to fight “fire with fire, say whatever works, make up stuff about the other.” Except he’s done that for his entire political career. Obama says, “We need cooperation among people of different political persuasions,” but can’t name a single major bipartisan initiative he promoted. Obama says we “won’t win people over by calling them names or dismissing entire chunks of the country as racist or sexist or homophobic” – after doing just that for much of his career, including in this speech. Obama says we don’t need a messiah after playing one on television (remember his infamous remarks after the Iowa 2008 primary in which he predicted that history would see that as the moment the oceans began to recede?).

Obama’s demagoguery predated Trump’s demagoguery, and contributed to Trump’s rise. To say otherwise is to promote full-scale ignorance of history and politics. Obama drove the Right mad. Now Trump has driven the Left mad.

No wonder, in the words of Charlton Heston in Planet of Apes, it’s a madhouse.

07-Sep-18
70lbs- So u were on Obamacare?

07-Sep-18
paulicia, heheeeheee, brilliant level of comprehension you possess , might should just stick to the plagiarism tho

07-Sep-18
I'll be very frank, this crony socialist that shouldn't even been clear for a security clearance racially divided this country since Woodrow Wilson. $10 trillion of debt, appeasement to foreign countries, weaponization of Federal Agencies for political gains and strong possibilities of rigging an election with foreign agents and he has the balls to stick his mouth out from his rat hole to tell how bad the USA is now under Trump,the hypocrisy is unbelievable and anyone that believe this BS is one lowlife anti-American POS. History will tell the truth of biggest abuse of power (high crimes and treason). The DNC does not have any credibility to stand on, just get out and vote to keep this abuse from coming back.

07-Sep-18
TOTUS refutes paulica's claim. Without him, Obama would be a stuttering fool (which he accomplishes even with TOTUS' help).

07-Sep-18
Hey Kansas: Take you liberal bullshit and go **** yourself with it. I asked for NO favors, OR handouts. It was YOUR boy who tried to ram his tax scheme down our throats by lying about it from day one, and I hope he rots in hell for it. It's bullshit like this that's ruined this country. I haven't taken a dime from the taxpayers and I never will. I will die before I take a handout from the likes of Obama and Co, because then they OWN you. And I'd rather be dead than owned. I was born a free American and I will die one.

07-Sep-18
I lived in a liberal run state. The company I was working for shifted its policy holder.

07-Sep-18
Can u further 70? I don’t understand. You work for a private company that dropped your health insurance and made u take Obamacare?

07-Sep-18
Without reading every post, obama is still an idiot.

I'm sure that has been said several times before me.

07-Sep-18

Awfully sensitive WW. How do u feel about 70 using Obamacare? I don’t think I ever said u asked for a hand out. You’re a little off the rails. For the record I never asked for a hand out either. So take your right-wing nut hate somewhere else....or u can go **** yourself. Either on works.

07-Sep-18
YFP quotes Obama here.

Funny, because he is normally posting things copied from other liberal writers without the quotes! Ha!

07-Sep-18
"He's a lying piece of sh*t that set race relations in this country back 50 years. And that's not counting what he did to the economy and foreign relations! I hope the bastard rots in hell."

X2 After buying obamacare insurance I was able to keep my doctor, but only because I paid for it out of my pocket.

07-Sep-18
""So Obama didn’t actually lie to any of you about keeping your doctor. Is that correct? ""

My PCM retired early. He stated he was doing it because of Obamacare. He wasn't that old either. I had to find another.

08-Sep-18

TD's Link
Obama "job growth". Kinda like when the money he said was for "shovel ready" jobs went to bail out state and union pensions that were under water. As they said it didn't matter how the stimulus money got into circulation, they said "we could fly over and dump it out of airplanes it would be the same thing...." No, it wouldn't. Money can be invested into creating more jobs, invested in infrastructure that needs to be done anyway, things that will promote growth. Not bailing out pension funds and bailing out failed companies, that is almost literally throwing money out of airplanes, except you make sure you're flying over your friends..... Money for nothing, (Bill's chicks for free....) An economic recovery foundation built on bovine excrement. 95% of true jobs created by Obama were part time jobs.

They called a job "not lost" a job "saved or created". (What is a job "not lost"? How do you figure that?) The vast majority of his actual jobs created were part time jobs with little to no benefits. Why? Much of the reason was Obamacare subsidizing health insurance to part time workers and companies not wanting to pay for full time benefits that in some cases doubled or more in cost with less coverage. They literally created that situation with Obamacare.

Over and over it has been shown, Obama is the reason it was the longest, slowest recovery from recession in history. If it proved anything else it proved America will pull itself together and crawl out of the deep dark hole...... no matter how Obama and liberal leftists tried to hold it back.......

08-Sep-18
ANYONE who backs/endorses Obamacare is just as big a liar as Obama is. And BTW....I have a business, and I DID build it, NOT some lying, Marxist POS like Obama. And a Marxist is exactly what he is.

08-Sep-18
Kevin- good points. I agree...like I said my insurance went up after Obamacare when he said it would go down.

If lies that Obama’s told are so overwhelming mask anything good he may have done then how do you feel about the lies that Trump tells?

08-Sep-18
KSFlat - Can you give an example of a Trump lie that made your life worse?

08-Sep-18
That’s a good question Bowsniper. I had to think about that. His lies about the Clean Water Act as crap like that affect my job. Trump said,

"You had cases where a farm would have a little puddle someplace -- a puddle -- when I grew up we used to call it a puddle, you too probably, and they considered it a lake. If you touched it bad, bad things happened to you and your family."

This is an absolute lie and it affects my job.

08-Sep-18
Someone please show me a racist comment from Trump. I keep hearing people tell me he's racist and bigoted, but I've yet to have anyone show me where that's the case.

08-Sep-18

bigeasygator's embedded Photo
bigeasygator's embedded Photo
Here’s some unemployment data. I included data from Obama’s term up to the present day. I’ve eliminated the values on the y-axis (unemployment rate) and x-axis (date). Looking at the data, can you tell me when the Trump presidency began??

Look, I was not a fan of Obama’s economic policy. I don’t really give him much credit for the recovery just like I don’t give too much credit to Trump for the state of the economy now. As I’ve said, over and over, the forces that drive the economy are waaaay bigger than one man, even when that man is the leader of the free world.

08-Sep-18
"I have had horrible rulings, I have been treated unfairly by this judge," said in June 2016 during his campaign for president. "Now this judge is of Mexican heritage, I'm building a wall."

Saying someone can’t do their job because they are mexican is racist.

08-Sep-18
BEG = yup.

The ACA, had issues. Had measures been taken to improve it, it likely would have had a much better run. Regrettably it was viewed as a great political tool vs potential aid to the people and the country. That said, one massively positive law came out of it that is hanging on... pre existing conditions protection.

08-Sep-18
Puddles in a farm field are not regulated by the feds. It’s a lie. It affects me as it cause misinformation in the industry and public. It affects me.

08-Sep-18
Woods Walker gets it...Kansas, not so much. Obama sucks.....period.

08-Sep-18
Kevin,

There is a chance based on your logic that Obama did not intentionally deceive. Very few read the complete bill before voting. Obama was not thought of as a detailed legislative guy. He may have just repeated what he was told. Don't know either way, but incompetence he had no shortage of IMO.

08-Sep-18
Got to see a pix of out fav poster, probably a like BHO muslim.

08-Sep-18
Did/Does Prez Obama lie....IMO...YES. The Benghazi one was a doozy. He knew a video tape did not start the attack yet went with it.

08-Sep-18
Pruitt trying to redefine the Waters if the U.S. definition to exclude protection of most wetlands was a negative consequence. Wetlands r essential to clean surface water and minimizing flood damage.

08-Sep-18
One of the biggest challenges of the "show me a lie" conversation is that we've been repeatedly told there is only one source of accurate information, that all others are false, and nefarious. That, is an alternative fact of epic proportions which creates an inability to communicate at all. That, is a hugely damaging "lie".

Look, I could open my PC tonight and hunt "lies", but unless the source was concretely to the right, it would be viewed as bogus here.

Conversely, if I came with something from a hard right source, it would be lauded.

One could argue the origin, and for sure there are cases of bias (though if you are reading this and thinking Will ssmokes libtard crack, check your own sources, they are just as biased) but the reality that President Trump has flamed a belief that anything not coming from him is fake, has created ever deepening levels of resentment among our own people.

Could you say others, individuals and groups, contribute. Sure. But its inaccurate to say the president does not contribute to that epic lie.

08-Sep-18
Did Trump lie about the affairs? The consequences to the nation if so may not be fully realized yet.

Kevin,

Nice to see you left some chance for that to be the case. I was being 100% for a reason...

08-Sep-18
Speaking of Democrats speaking...

09-Sep-18
True to form Obama used I/ME 117 times................

09-Sep-18
I watched part of the Obama BS on Youtube after watching Trump's.

Obama sounded like he was the savior of the US in his mind. I just bet he thinks he can walk on water. And I already know he can't.

09-Sep-18
As I've said before, obama needs to permanently disappear. Where and how I don't care...

09-Sep-18

Annony Mouse's Link

09-Sep-18

09-Sep-18
Uh, you might want to see what trumps done to the deficit after that tax cut to benefit his wealthy friends. It exploded. Into the trillions. But hey, party of fiscal responsibility right?

09-Sep-18

Annony Mouse's Link

09-Sep-18
"" Uh, you might want to see what trumps done to the deficit after that tax cut to benefit his wealthy friends. It exploded. Into the trillions. But hey, party of fiscal responsibility right? ""

I concur about getting the deficit down. The Repubs allowed Prez Obama to explode the fed deficit as the size of the govt exploded under Obama....shame on them. Now that Prez Trump is getting the economy back to record growth, you can see the above links about the increase in tax revenues as more folks go back to work. Your premise the tax cuts only benefited the wealthy is incorrect. Record low unemployment and job growth is proof of that. Unfortunately Prez Obama never understood that...or didn't care....hence his legacy as a failed President.

09-Sep-18
Let’s face it. Both parties are the problem. We haven’t seen a deficit with black numbers since Clinton with a republican congress. When the deficit and debt start going back the other direction then we can give a party, president, and/or congress some credit. Until then both parties get credit for the current deficit/debt. Arguingabout who is to blame is like arguing who threw more gas on the fire. How about some damn water on the fire.

10-Sep-18
Lol....^^^….True to the Obaby form!

10-Sep-18
That man belongs on the end of a rope, but life is not perfect.

10-Sep-18
On the outside chance that I end up there I would prefer if Obama did not rot in hell, because that would really make it unbearable for the rest of us!!!

10-Sep-18
I'll stick with the idea he is going to try and rehabilitate his legacy. He has a very steep climb.

10-Sep-18
Sharyl Attkisson Reminds Everyone Of What Actually Happened To Media Under Obama

Now, of course, Trump hasn’t threatened to shut any media down. But Obama actually did spy on and go after media.

Via Twitchy:

Obama shows up, makes some silly and pointless speech about himself … err … about the country, and the Left salivates like one of Pavlov’s dogs who just heard a bell ring. Not to mention the weeping, wailing, and gnashing of teeth from the MEDIA crying for their Messiah, claiming he was a better president and they felt safe with him in the White House.

Brian Stelter was impressively pathetic.

But other media types remember President Obama a tad differently, like Sharyl Attkisson, who quotes several different outlets talking about the media ‘abuses’ from the Obama administration.

Keep reading…

10-Sep-18

10-Sep-18
Courtesy of The Earl of Taint:

History shall enshrine him as President Barack Hussein Ebola: The Father Of Our Almost Dying

10-Sep-18
Obama is a has been that never was...f him and his disgusting speech. He referred to Benghazi as a wild conspiracy theory?...f him, former (not soon enough) president. Someone should stand up and state hey!... It's time we confirm what actually occurred and more importantly, not occurred at Benghazi once and for all. America should not screw the pooch on this.

11-Sep-18
I can't believe people on here are posting about the unemployment rate. You do understand that people are NOT COUNTED when they give up looking for a job because none are out there to have. That is why Obama had a low rate, countless people gave up looking. Just look at the people that gave up and went on disability and food stamps. Those numbers skyrocketed under Obama.

During the Obama years at my company we had hundreds of people applying to work at our warehouses for minimum wage. Now we can't fill the jobs we have and we included benefits and 401K and profit sharing plan and starting pay has increased almost 100%!!!! Liberals are so freaking stupid, Obama did EXACTLY what he wanted to do withthe economy. He wanted people to rely on the Government and on its path to socialism. The stimulus plan didn't all go to jobs but filled the state pensions plans to protect public unions pensions which are still drastically underfunded.

11-Sep-18
I went through 2 audits 2010 and 2013, prior none. The reason I belong to the TEA Party and was cleared both times but it was a pain to go through. The weaponization of the IRS by Louis Learner from Obama politicalization is what happens in police states. As far as Obama economics policies it speaks for it self, big government, regulations and crony socialism cannot thrive in a free capital market. Mint explains it well.

11-Sep-18
Technically the economy has been better than now several times in US history, including the past 100 years. Ironically, President Clinton presided over one of the best economys in US history. Things are currently rolling, calling them the best ever though, at this point, is just not true.

11-Sep-18
I don't think 0bama is as popular as he thinks. Many who voted for him the second time regret it.

11-Sep-18
Pay attention bowlib/imposters who are only here to spread disinformation and support Dear Leader.........

11-Sep-18

11-Sep-18

slade's Link
Small business optimism surges to highest level ever, topping previous record under Reagan

11-Sep-18

slade's Link
U.S. job openings climb to record 6.9 million

The numbers: The number of job openings in the U.S. climbed to a record 6.94 million in July in a clear sign that a booming economy is entering the second half of the year with a big dollop of momentum.

11-Sep-18

slade's Link
Airlines say booming US economy led to record summer travel

11-Sep-18
How can you guys stand to even listen to him?!?

11-Sep-18

Mint's Link
Funny how Obama never brings up quantitative easing that propped up his economy but which Trump will have to pay for. I wonder what Obama's gdp would have been without the Feds printing all that money.

11-Sep-18

slade's Link
Well here is an Obama accomplishment the bowlibs can be proud of...

""Nearly 40 million Social Security numbers have been stolen and used by illegal immigrants and others to get work, according to agency records obtained by an immigration reform group.

The Immigration Reform Law Institute said that from 2012 to 2016 there were “39 million instances where names and Social Security numbers on W-2 tax forms did not match the corresponding Social Security records.”

The group said that there is a “thriving black market” used by illegal immigrants to get Social Security numbers needed to get a job.

Their report draws attention to a move by former President Barack Obama to stop sending so-called “no match” letters to employers notifying them that numbers used by employees on the wage forms do not match their identity. ""

11-Sep-18
Sweet! Means double SS benefits for me...

11-Sep-18
Elections have consequences, and at this point obumer is irrelevant.

11-Sep-18

Will's Link
Just saw this AP fact check article, which touched a lot of the speech. It largely beats up on President Obama, with some positive towards the end. Thought it was interesting.

https://apnews.com/9d9a76067d5b47e5a290dc9832369c92/AP-FACT-CHECK:-Obama-was-harsh-against-leakers

Figured some of you may like it.

12-Sep-18
Ah. So those tariffs are all about free trade? Fewer regulations like continued polluting or drinking water and releasing more harmful gasses into the air?

I guess you don’t recall the recession of 2008. How do you suppose we got out of that disaster? Magic? Oh right. Trump.

13-Sep-18

13-Sep-18
LOL! Perfect!

• Sitka Gear