Tonybear61 10-Sep-18
gflight 11-Sep-18
Mint 11-Sep-18
HDE 11-Sep-18
Hunting5555 11-Sep-18
Tiger-Eye 11-Sep-18
Owl 11-Sep-18
10-Sep-18
That was neat. I'm sure the blacks will be protesting the lost.

10-Sep-18
And, camera caught it all who threw the first punch...

10-Sep-18
That skinny little girl opened up a can on the bully.

10-Sep-18
The fat chick got her butt kicked, that's for sure.

10-Sep-18
“Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth” Mike Tyson.

Looks like that girl had some fight in her. Good for her.

10-Sep-18
Ever seen a shrew take on a Tomcat, a wolverine take on a grizzly??? No surprise Wolverine is such a popular character in comics. As an old timer once said, they eat steel yah know..."

Reminds me of my kid sister. A martial arts athlete in her 30s. Attends a national event, blacks, Hispanics decide to "gang up on blondie" to teach her a lesson. Well after few illegal moves (points to head, not full contact match ) she came out like wild thing and took top honors. After the flight home, found out she had a concusion for the illegal head blows. She married my hunting buddy from high school, celebrated 35 years today. 56 yrs old, broken neck survivor (car crash), grandma. Don't mess with little blondes .

11-Sep-18
Honey badger don't take no stuff....;)

11-Sep-18
The New York Post has an unedited version.

11-Sep-18
Something tells me this was not the first encounter she had with the troll. The vicious defence shows that, almost as though it was the straw that broke the camel's back.

11-Sep-18
At 48, I have only been in one real fight in my life. Same type deal. Kid was twice my size and had picked on me for years and I would mouth back, but always walked away. One day in P.E. class I snapped. I don't remember anything until someone yelled "Here comes Mr. Baker!!!" I remember it started under the basketball goal and when I came out of it, I had him against the wall and was pounding the crap out of him. Funny, that was 8th grade and nobody really messed with me all the way thru high school after that. One kid did who didn't know the story, but once one of his friends told him the story, he backed off as well..... LOLOL Funny what given out one asswhoopin can do for you!!!!!

11-Sep-18
Yeah, I understand the illegal contact to head in sparring. That's when you "throw the match" . If the strikes are persistent and intentional, my response is an intentional kick to the boys which gets you disqualified.

OK you win!!!!!!

11-Sep-18
No one stepped in to stop it. I guess there were no men around. Only chimpanzees with cell phones.

• Sitka Gear