BIG BEAR 14-Sep-18
HA/KS 14-Sep-18
Annony Mouse 14-Sep-18
Owl 15-Sep-18
tonyo6302 15-Sep-18
Shuteye 15-Sep-18
11-Sep-18

Will's Link
https://apnews.com/c04474fc26d344c99ace7cd8e6bf437d/Surge,-wind,-rain,-floods:-Hurricane-Florence-could-hit-hard

Wholly smokes folks... Florence seems to get worse by the day. To all of you in the SE US, be safe! Looking really scary!

11-Sep-18

For those affected...be safe and prayers for minimal effects.

12-Sep-18
How funny the cartoon. LOL !

.. .. .

. . . .

I am not sure what is going to happen. My Eldest lives inland near Wilmington NC, and I cannot convince her to evacuate. She has rode out several Hurricanes, and has a false sense of security.

In November 1999, if I remember correctly, she got hit by two that month. There was so much flooding, and bridges taken out by the storm, I could not get to her. She however had no damage to her home.

Hell, they now have Richmond VA in the 40 inches of rain Zone, and Owl is right smack in the middle of it. IF that thing turns north a tad more, I will be in the 40 inches of rain zone.

I am saying a whole lot of prayers.

12-Sep-18
Good one AM. Prayers for those in the path of destruction. Stay alive and the rest is fixable.

12-Sep-18
Prayers for all in the "zone"

Remember no Storms are ever The same.

Think!! Do the smart thing

Things can be replaced, lives cannot.

12-Sep-18
Surf's up dudes...........

“Wave heights to 83 ft were measured early this morning under the NE quadrant of Hurricane Florence. These enormous waves are produced by being trapped along with very strong winds moving in the same direction the storm’s motion,” the branch said.

Waves of this magnitude are hard to grasp.....

12-Sep-18
Bush's and Trump's fault!

12-Sep-18
After trumps response to PR? I’d be careful. His ability to manage anything has been proven. He can’t.

12-Sep-18
Hey, Paulica...here's an invite!

Attention Trump Haters....

There will be an Anti-Trump Rally on the beach in Wilmington NC. Friday afternoon!!!

Bring all your Trump hating friends!!

Location....

13-Sep-18

Jim Moore's embedded Photo
Jim Moore's embedded Photo

13-Sep-18
Classic Jim............

13-Sep-18
The worst thing about a hurricane is the unknown. We all know what they’re capable of but after going through 5 of them now, it’s the damage u couldn’t imagine that catches you off guard

13-Sep-18
Dang Connor, ever give a thought to moving, or at least live in a concrete bunker? Man, 5 'canes is crazy.

13-Sep-18
Jim,

I’m only 38. We had three in 04. Charley was by far the scariest thing I’ve ever been through. He didn’t get a lot of attention because he went through mostly rural Florida. We had 180mph gusts on the rode I lived on(a certified weather station was a mile from my house) Florence is slow moving which is really bad, I hate it for anyone who has to go through it.

13-Sep-18

14-Sep-18
I have a Daughter and four Grandchildren in New Bern. I have not heard from them this morning.

…… .. . . .

.. .. . . .

Please send some prayers their way.

14-Sep-18
Two times I have had trees fall on my house. The last one, three years ago, did $80,000 in damage. I have cut down every tree that can fall on my house. I love trees but no more near my house.

14-Sep-18
tonyo, Just sent for your daughter and her four angels. May Our Lord protect them.

The Rock

14-Sep-18
Thanks, Rocky.

.. .. .

. .. .

I heard from them, they are OK so far, and they are not flooded, but have roof damage.

However, we are still concerned about the flooding. They live in the James City district, just south of the confluence of the Trent and Neuse Rivers.

14-Sep-18
Tony- As a dad, I can image how you might feel. I hope your family all stays safe.

14-Sep-18
Fingers crossed all is ok Tony!

14-Sep-18
Thanks, guys.

14-Sep-18
Yessir..... Prayers for your loved ones Tony and all those facing that horrible storm.

14-Sep-18
Drama much?

Two teens in shorts out for a stroll, but the reporter can hardly stand up.

14-Sep-18
Ah...the infection spreads. First it was "fake" news--now we get "fake" weather reports.

15-Sep-18
Tony, based on what I've heard out of New Bern, I'm so grateful your daughter is not experiencing flooding. Hopefully, that remains. I also hope the area cleans up quickly and gets power back soon.

15-Sep-18
Thanks Big Bear and Owl.

. . .. .. .

.. . .. .

I was still a tad concerned this morning when I couldn't get a hold of them, but found out they were out helping neighbors. They are going to be OK. I appreciate all the prayers.

15-Sep-18
My son was scheduled to play music in NC Friday night and Saturday night.

• Sitka Gear