Contributors to this thread:
Annony Mouse 12-Sep-18
Annony Mouse 12-Sep-18
Rocky 12-Sep-18
RK 12-Sep-18
Rocky 13-Sep-18
RK 13-Sep-18
12-Sep-18
A TIMELINE OF TREASON: How the DNC and FBI Leadership Tried to Fix a Presidential Election [Updated]

(Check link for massive amount of resourced information. Material can be easily copied and inserted into a spreadsheet. jack)

Crowd-sourcing appeal: please point out any errors or omissions in the comments, along with source links.

As an aside, this appears to be the biggest political scandal in the history of the country. Never before has an outgoing administration attempted to fix a presidential election. It's like something out of a third world country. But then, Obama always admired dictators like Fidel Castro and Hugo Chavez.

Update: For those iPad users having problems viewing the timeline, please try this link.

Update: Scroll to the bottom of the page to see a roster of suspects and the unofficial Vegas odds of indictment for each.

Research: For those who wish to help sponsor this ongoing research, you can use PayPal or credit/debit cards as well as Bitcoin: 1Eb9rw6LpU9i8y1mwMxFHghVrQkdTnUr5S. Thank you.

12-Sep-18
About time that John Kerry be arrested for treason:

John Kerry Admits He’s Continued To Have Secret Meetings With Iran to Salvage Nuke Deal

They really need to prosecute this traitor, he’s undercutting American policy.

Via Free Beacon:

Former Secretary of State John Kerry disclosed that he has been conducting rogue diplomacy with top Iranian officials to salvage the landmark nuclear deal and push the Islamic Republic to negotiate its contested missile program, according to recent remarks.

Kerry, in an interview with radio host Hugh Hewitt to promote his new book, said that he has met with Iranian Former Minister Javad Zarif—the former secretary’s onetime negotiating partner—three or four times in recent months behind the Trump administration’s back.

“I think I’ve seen him three or four times,” Kerry said, adding that he has been conducting sensitive diplomacy without the current administration’s authorization. Kerry said he has criticized the current administration in these discussions, chiding it for not pursuing negotiations from Iran, despite the country’s fevered rhetoric about the U.S. president.

Keep reading…

12-Sep-18
Someone list the names of the indicted in this third world tragedy of conspiracies to protect the upper echelon from the past and present administrations.

There are none and never will be. Why complain and become more upset? The powerless American people can't do a damned thing about it because they don't REALLY want to and those who have condemned the people to that position know it all too well. Americans will sell their values, their rights and their mothers on the same lot for gold.

The Rock

12-Sep-18
Rock

What have you sold?

You are an American right?

13-Sep-18
RK, Everything I complain about in government and continue to ONLY complain with my own consent. How many times I have sold the constitution and how many more times I will watch it be sold and do nothing but complain. No. I am not just an American. I am a powerless American being bought and paid for by way of a overstuffed refrigerator and a cold beer to keep me sedated, blinded and most importantly muted by the government and the press.

I watched Dana Parino from FOX interview John Kerry and Bob Woodward and never disagreeing what they said and " right right righting" them to death. John Kerry has been meeting with Iran officials till this day telling them to hold out until the 2020 elections when a Democrat will be back in the WH. Parino smiles. Bob Woodward received the same treatment from Parino which totally destroyed Donald Trump with his new book. Parino smiles. What could have been the reasoning for these interviews? Allow me to ask the next question which is coming soon and imminent? How does this tie into selling out? That is for you to answer.

The Rock

13-Sep-18
Dana never wants to offend anyone. I was disappointed.

13-Sep-18
I think you guys are missing the true style of Perino She is not and never will be a bulldog reporter or interviewer What she does is very well by being non confrontational is make the guest relax and talk. Bear their sole so to speak Then the bull dogs can take over Down the road

Don't misread her smile and what it really means

She has a firm grasp on things And a very good understanding on how politics works.

Who would ever take an interview on Fox with an aggressive Interviewers She does a very good job IMO

• Sitka Gear