HA/KS 13-Sep-18
Woods Walker 13-Sep-18
TD 13-Sep-18
Keith 13-Sep-18
petedrummond 13-Sep-18
HDE 13-Sep-18
13-Sep-18

13-Sep-18
Oh boy. Let me guess, you think god gave us trump too huh?

13-Sep-18
You tell us - hrc was supposed to win in a landslide to pale all other historical landslides...

13-Sep-18
So she lost , so god intervened and gave us probably the most flawed and corrupt person instead? God has a sense of humor, I guess. Thanks for the laugh.

13-Sep-18
Why would you care or even comment..... one of your previous false, lying, bovine excrement identities I believe was Atheist.....

I don't know about God giving us Trump...... but I'm certain He delivered us from Satan......

13-Sep-18

'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo
'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo
Poor Hill-a-bitch lovers...

13-Sep-18
An Atheist talking about god, is there something that I miss, I used a little 'g' instead of the big 'G' in his case.

13-Sep-18
All of it is His plan. If He wanted Hillary to win, she would have.

13-Sep-18
God put both obama and trump into office according to these verses.

Daniel 2:21

"It is He who changes the times and the epochs; He removes kings and establishes kings; He gives wisdom to wise men And knowledge to men of understanding.

Romans 13:1-2 Every person is to be in subjection to the governing authorities For there is no authority except from God, and those which exist are established by God. Therefore whoever resists authority has opposed the ordinance of God; and they who have opposed will receive condemnation upon themselves.

13-Sep-18
I thought we were all gifts from God.

13-Sep-18
Doc, why do Christians give to the church when God has the power to make more in an instant than all of them together can in a lifetime?

13-Sep-18
And you, you lying sack of sh*t Zeiden (if that's who you actually are), YOU promised that when Trump DID won that you'd leave the CF forever. He did, you didn't. Do you lie all the time or only when you're breathing?

13-Sep-18
As they say...... God helps those who help themselves......

13-Sep-18
"They" may say it, but God never did.

13-Sep-18
Doc,

Too bad more Democrats are not religious. We might be able to convince enough of them to stay home this November;)

13-Sep-18
Wow we need an new thread topic for this stuff. Maybe for combination with the bigfoot sightings. Stupid bullshit.

13-Sep-18
Most things discussed on this forum is stupid bullshit...

• Sitka Gear