NvaGvUp 14-Sep-18
Ace 14-Sep-18
TD 15-Sep-18
gflight 21-Sep-18
HDE 26-Sep-18
HA/KS 27-Sep-18
13-Sep-18

NvaGvUp's Link
Yeah, I know you already suspected this, but never-the-less...…..

If I can find an embed code, I'll post the video itself.

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/09/12/leaked-video-google-leaderships-dismayed-reaction-to-trump-election/

13-Sep-18
Found it!

13-Sep-18

HA/KS's Link
Some enterprising conservative needs to start an alternative to Facebook, Google, Twitter, etc. Sort of the Fox News of social media.

BTW, Twitter has apparently banned the term "illegal alien"

13-Sep-18
That's because Twitter is run by Twits...

13-Sep-18

slade's Link
Leaked Video: Google Executives Admit to Importing 10K Foreign Workers to Take U.S. Jobs

13-Sep-18
Can't be true. I was told here I was just paranoid and they were a neutral non-political entity that only cared about advertising dollars...... has to be some other reason they would say and do such things to try and influence an election or eliminate a political movement.....

13-Sep-18
Yesterday it came out that they were trying to push Hispanics to vote for The Witch From Hell and were censoring MAGA supporters and anti-HRC posters.

Now this video comes out.

Who ever would have guessed?

14-Sep-18

Annony Mouse's Link

14-Sep-18
The wacko left wants to impeach Trump due to the phony claim the Russians interfered in our election (which they've been doing since the late 1940's. )

Yet Google, Facebook and Twitter clearly interfered in the 2016 election. So does that mean Zuckenberg and the rest will all serve lifetime sentences in the Big House?

14-Sep-18
Jeff,

Yeah, sure.

Yet didn't Twitter ban use of the term "illegal alien" the other day?

Truth is indeed stranger that fiction.

Waaaaaaaaay stranger

14-Sep-18

Ace's Link
Check out the search engine: DuckDuckGo.com

They don’t track you.

15-Sep-18
Been using it for a few weeks now. Very happy. IMO it's a bit more accurate in finding what you search for. Google was really getting bazaar..... you could see it directing you where IT wanted you to go. Not just "ads". Everything you looked for. And tracked you with popups they whole time. At least so far none of that with Duck.

21-Sep-18

gflight's Link
"These emails were just a brainstorm of ideas, none of which were ever implemented," a Google representative wrote in a statement. "Google has never manipulated its search results or modified any of its products to promote a particular political ideology -- not in the current campaign season, not during the 2016 election, and not in the aftermath of President Trump's executive order on immigration. Our processes and policies would not have allowed for any manipulation of search results to promote political ideologies."

26-Sep-18
Wasn't it just last year Zuckerberg said something "positive" about hunting and became an ambassador of sorts?

How about now...?

27-Sep-18

HA/KS's Link
Everyone should read JTV's link. Hidden deep in the article is an interesting reveal - the author is a liberal.

The entire article is about how social media giants can (and maybe have) manipulate election results without the manipulated voters even knowing it is happening.

It is an important article for everyone to read.

Again, this is a liberal warning that liberals control the media and may be (or at least have the ability to) swaying elections by manipulating the interaction between users and information.

• Sitka Gear