Woods Walker 14-Sep-18
ICON 14-Sep-18
ICON 14-Sep-18
ICON 20-Sep-18
bad karma 20-Sep-18
ICON 20-Sep-18
bad karma 21-Sep-18
13-Sep-18
Mark Twain stated:"Loyalty to the Nation all the time, loyalty to the government when they deserve it". Twain also said, "Get your facts straight first, then you can distort them as you please." Ok. I am in United States District Court with a 42 usc. 1985 (2)(3) amended complaint. The Honorable judge does not even acknowledge that I bring a different civil rights law than what I did in my first complaint. The people I am suing are the State's Attorney, his prosecutor, my public defender, and the state judge. I have my 1985 " civil rights complaint for declaratory relief dialed in on the Knat's behind. The judge rights me back an order where it appears that he hasnt even read it. Whereas the first complaint he wrote me back 6 pages of analasis. So I write back a Motion to Amend or Alter Judgement Civil Rule 59e.He still doesn't acknowledge my efforts. I will be honest, to sue a State's Attorney who has absolute immunity you must catch them outside the Court room in an investigative roll violating statutory or constitutional rights which brings them into qualified immunity range. The county judge is also blessed with absolute immunity unless he is making rulings outside his jurisdiction. Which is also being done because my statutory good time was not gifted me. Therefore I am outside of his jurisdiction in my opinion . I have an M.O. when I am a off my medicine drinking like a fish. I leave emails and voice mails at an astronomical alarming rate. On the way out, case closed, the judge baits me by giving me his email address for the first time. The judge throws me out again after I blueprint my rule 59e motion on the Knat's butt. Following protocol I put my notice for appeal in the mail to day to discover if the Court of Appeals has any thing to say. I burnt myself by threating a new judge that I parked in her front yard when i bow hunted deer. I have studied law for years, and have practiced as a freelance paralegal. Now that I have a stake in presentment I give it one more college try. In history you can look at operation Greylord in Cook county on courtroom corruption. I may imply I am being conspired against, but I will not know for sure until the 7th Circuit hands down its opinion. It just appeared rather strange and obvious that I was being played into emailing them. The FBI must find it difficult to catch certain entities of government in the act. My intelligence is in 18 cv 1273 to tip them off as an eye witness. I should probably make contact with them. Maybe I am wrong. Maybe I am right. Maybe I can't practice law worth a crap. It just seems to me that I am in a quagmire of a swamp sinking to my waist band in this great Nation. I have some 2nd amendment "troll bait" I would like to throw out. United States v Miller 307 us 174: "Certainly it is not within judicial notice that this weapon is any part of ordinary military equipment, or that its use could contribute to the common defense." That holding in 1939 may secure military style weapons?

13-Sep-18
Are you currently smoking crack ??

13-Sep-18
No i am a sober alcoholic that cannot understand certain things. And I bring no more to the community forum than another toxic issue of mine. Let me say this the united states supreme court says something like this before every hearing. 'God save this Honorable Court and the united states'. Why I have no idea. And the gun rights activists should back off of military type weapons.

13-Sep-18
What kind of medication do you take ??

14-Sep-18
Yes, I take my medicine And i probably should not have put 2nd amendment law with what I describe happening to me in court. Probably makes a bad combination. Since I did I will mention from Pressor v illinois 116 us 252 "The 2nd amendment declares that it shall not be infringed by Congress. This is one of the amendments that has no other effect than to restrict the powers of the national government. " (1886) If the web host would like to take this thread down that is acceptable to me.

14-Sep-18
Keep going with the Samual Clemens stuff. That parts working for you...

M. Twain. “Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

14-Sep-18
TT-Pi here is one from honest Abe: " America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." With that in mind I do not want to feel that I destroyed myself with a stake in presentment that I can only hope to come across once in a lifetime in my federal casem I don't want to blow it.

14-Sep-18
I've got no argument with that.

"Breath in and out till that eternal exhale."

" if I told you I aways lie , would you believe me ?"

14-Sep-18
Only a free and unrestrained Press can effectively expose deception in government. Hugo Black supreme court justice

By insuring that no one in government has to much power the constitution helps protect ordinary Americans everyday against abuse of power by those in authority. John Roberts supreme court justice. I try to read between the lines of modern-day court's of equity holdings. I wonder if he is referring to the President or a swing vote on the court thru certain times in history? Other than he might be talking about a trial judge.

14-Sep-18
Hugo told me that the press can also imitate a Hollywood production. And many people can't tell the difference .

The people protect themselves when they can't take it any longer.

14-Sep-18
Irwin Corey's been reincarnated!!!!

14-Sep-18
Well Woods Walker since you put me on Irwin Corey, a person I have never heard of, I will cite one of his quotes, "When your IQ rises to 28 sell". Where should the bids start at? I turned in a State employee for obstruction of justice to the Illinois Office of Inspector General. They referred my complaint to his superiors at the Illinois Department of Human Services. The Inspector General's office pays me off by giving me one of the greatest compliments I could ask for. " Your commitment to ensuring honesty, integrety, and accountability to State government is greatly appreciated , and we thank you for bringing this to our attention." Being the little trooper I am, it almost made me feel like I was an undercover State Bull burning the a-hole. He cost me an extra 3 weeks of incarceration by changing a court time, and I was late to courtm

14-Sep-18
One of the more inspiring books i have read is Sun Tzu the Art of Winning I will pull from one passage: "Surviving spies finally are those who bring back news from the other sides camp. "Your keen surviving spy must be a man of keen intellect, though in outward appearance a fool, of shaky exterior, but a will of iron." Take that as you will, but that is just another description of me and how I go about my business . As a pro se fool it is the emotion of self representation that must be separated from in writing of court pleadings. One must show or write with zero emotion and with respect.

20-Sep-18
I was so pleased with myself that the 7th circuit court of appeals let my 18 cv 1273 case in as case number 18-2997. I mailed my docketting statement in today because it has to be in by the 24th. I go home and there are 2 pieces of mail for me. One is from united states district court and the other is from the 7th circuit. The article III Judge in 1273 dismisses my motion to proceed in forma pauparis to appellate court jurisdiction as my claims are frivolouse, and cites Williams v Goldsmith 701 f.2d 603,604. Yes it would appear that the States Attorney would have absolute immunity, but not when they are in an investigative role talking to my health care providers violating my "zone of privacy" discovered in Roe v Wade. The county Judge would also have absolute immunity, but for the fact i claim he signed an order outside of his statutory jurisdiction. In the letter from the 7th Circuit they tell me I have 30 days to file another motion to proceed forma pauperis with them. So I am not thrown out by them at this point in time. Here is one I really like for the great ole state of Illinois. Michigan State University College of Law 2008, writes Police Yourself; A Guide for Understanding an Illinois Lawyer's Duty to Report other Lawyer's Misconduct. Very interesting reading. As I sit now, I will just do as the Appellate Court asks of me and hope for the best. I am not sure how big a can of worms i am opening, but it appears that the Equity court will allow me to do some fishing in their Court.

20-Sep-18
"The people I am suing are the State's Attorney, his prosecutor, my public defender, and the state judge."

As soon as the complaint shows up, every judge in that building knows that the plaintiff is a legally illiterate, serial litigating fool.

20-Sep-18
Bad Karma you must be the "troll" that took the bait. You might have missed my point. The Court of Appeals let me in and the District Court judge thru me out after that fact. And the Court of Appeals still wants me in. As a serious litigator I have a QUO WARRANTO complaint on the county Judge that I believe has wronged me. In Illinois statute quo Warranto appears to question a public officials fitness. First you have to give the Attorney General or a State's Attorney a chance to use their parents patriae power. Then if they deny you then you can file it on your own. I gave a State's Attorney a Constructive Notice headline when i mailed him my Quo Warranto complaint. It has been over a month and i have not received a response. What the Constructive Notice headline does is it lets the jury decide if the entity has had enough time to act.

21-Sep-18
Yes, you filed an appeal. That does not mean anything in it has merit. You think you're the cat, but you're really the mouse.

• Sitka Gear