Bowbender 14-Sep-18
bigeasygator 15-Sep-18
TT-Pi 15-Sep-18
Bowbender 15-Sep-18
thecanadian 15-Sep-18
Crusader dad 15-Sep-18
14-Sep-18
Brilliant and true.

Who among us could survive without a protective environment? Imagine being in an unknown place, far removed from any help or resources.

We don't even treat the convicted criminals or freeloaders that way.

Basically its an equal opportunity, fair housing, the right to life and happiness, no unusual punishment argument. Then there is the more important argument of sacred life but that's a tough sell to the hard of heart. -TT

14-Sep-18
One more thought; Would any woman ( especially those that support the abortion right) allow you to remove the child that is growing in someone's womb? What crime would it be according to their disposition? Petty theft?

14-Sep-18
I never did understand how they can say they baby is just a part of them and not its own entity. Unique DNA. If something has different DNA than you than it's not you.

14-Sep-18
The arguments in favor of abortion have nothing to do with whether a fetus, an embryo, a zygote, or any other manner of developing human is made up of human DNA. The question has always been whether or not it can be considered a life.

14-Sep-18
It qualifies as alive and a life. And is Human life at that.

Definition of Life : 1. the condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth,(cellular) reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death.

14-Sep-18
Don't know if any of you have ever seen it on Google but if you search you can find pics of a late term baby that was dismembered and aborted. It will turn your stomach.

14-Sep-18
The same people who want to say that a baby is not a life would gladly throw you in jail for the rest of yours for breaking an eagle egg.

14-Sep-18
The same people that hold precious a fetus will tell a poor child that needs free food, housing and an education that they’re a parasite. Go figure.

14-Sep-18
YFP....it sounds like what that poor child needs is a couple of parents that are willing to break the cycle of govt dependency.

14-Sep-18
YFP,

Why is an eagle egg afforded more protection than an unborn child?

15-Sep-18
Sorry SZ, but most abortions occur well before a “baby” has any of those features. No heartbeat, no fingers and toes, no brain waves, no central nervous system, and certainly no ability to feel any stimulus. Stop pitching “science” and then lying about what is typically happening biologically speaking.

15-Sep-18
"The same people that hold precious a fetus will tell a poor child that needs free food, housing, and an education that they’re a parasite." YFP

Really? I don't think people who are against abortion go around talking like that. Do they? Honestly.

15-Sep-18
Big,

No sure that's quite accurate. 66% occur prior to week 8. 92% occur prior to week thirteen. That's roughly 36% of abortions performed between weeks 8 & 13. Not an insignificant amount. Those numbers are from Planned Parenthood. BTW fetal heartbeat can be detected at 6 weeks.

An undeveloped bald eagle egg, freshly laid, has no beak, no heartbeat, no brain activity, no wings, no talons, no central nervous system, certainly no ability to feel any stimulus. Yet is afforded, by a magnitude, more protection under the law, than an unborn child.

15-Sep-18
If you make abortion illegal you will almost certainly make it impossible/impractical for families to undergo in vitro fertilization. My first two kids would have never existed.

15-Sep-18

Crusader dad's embedded Photo
Our families wanted him dead. He turned out to be the best thing to ever happen to us.
Crusader dad's embedded Photo
Our families wanted him dead. He turned out to be the best thing to ever happen to us.
I was 16. My wife was 15. She was just a girl I was banging at that time. She happened to get pregnant. Both my parents and her parents ORDERED us to have the pregnancy aborted. That was never going to happen. I knew what was right and it wasn't our baby's fault that we had been irresponsible. We adamantly refused our parents demands. That baby is now an 18 year old college student and an amazing young man. Having a kid while we were still kids ourselves wasn't easy but the ride has been so worth it. No child deserves to be killed due to the actions of an adult.

• Sitka Gear