KSflatlander 19-Sep-18
HDE 19-Sep-18
18-Sep-18
1. He's guilty and shouldn't be confirmed

2. I don't know if he's guilty or not, but shouldn't be confirmed

3. I don't know if he's guilty or not, but should be confirmed

4. Of course he didn't do it and he should be confirmed

18-Sep-18
Frick’n just craziness now, who knows anymore!

19-Sep-18
They both were under age 18 when the mystery incident may not have occurred. So now we check what they did in 6 th grade or when they were potty trained or took there first solid food.

The accuser is a classic Dem operative, don’t know where it happened, or exactly when it happen. or who was there or not there, except for the accused, He was there! And she didn’t want to testify until there is a complete investigation, which wouldn’t happen until after the midterm elections. Oh really and Feinstien and others knew about the psycho’s storyline back in July and sat on it. If the Repubs fall for this manipulation then all is lost.

19-Sep-18
3a.1: I don't think he did it (no way to say absolutely, although he has a lot of character witnesses saying 'no way' and it was in HS and there's no other accusers over his entire adult lifespan; the story seems like BS) and he should probably be confirmed, although I'd still prefer Amy Barrett.

19-Sep-18
He is presumed innocent. From what I read, the level of proof does not even reach a preponderance of the evidence. So, he's not guilty, even under that low standard and should be confirmed.

19-Sep-18
Number 4. I’d doubt any person’s sanity that would suggest otherwise. If this had happened It wouldn’t have taken so long for her to shed such suspect light on the happening. Come on, does anyone think a women would forget the where, when,and how she got there details of such an interaction? Not hardly. She’s just been coached to not give enough details to be proven a liar. It’s a real shame what the parties of this democracy has reduced themselves to in order to gain power.

Liberals suck. They are lying trash that feels as if they deserve the right to rule your life. Tucker Carlson nailed it with that description. What is even more sad is that both parties fit into that description. Elitists that ignore their constitutional obligations. It is a pure, Absolute travesty. And, they are nothing more then absurd dignitary snobs. They have become the jokes the comics have made them out to be for decades.

There is no lower title of employment in this country then to be a house member in my eyes. None.

People make such a huge deal out of who the president is. As our local liberals routinely pointed out as character flaw in Trump, they dismiss as routine and expected behavior by our legislative branch. They have been and are the disease of this republic. The thorn in our democracy. I say execute them all and start over. They are the treason committees. The thief’s. The shady dictators bent on destroying this country. Not the presidents.

19-Sep-18
Here ya go, flame away.

#5) I have seen nothing presented much less proven any of this ever even happened..... much less the way she may or may not "remember" any of it "happening". Drunken teenage girls in all honestly are pretty psycho. They don't hold their liqueur well, a good many don't want to.

He should be confirmed.

FWIW.... I've probably had as many or more girls in high school CLAIM we had sex than as I actually had sex with. I have no idea what that was about, the ultimate safe sex I guess. Although I'd have had sex with just about anything if it stood still long enough. But never, ever, anything against anyone's will. Never. Any resistance to my overtures and it was over(ture) It was the 70's, you just say no problem baby, have a nice life.... next.... at a good party there was always next. You be surprised how many THAT pizzed off too..... And lies, stories and innuendo flew like fall leaves in WY.... but of course.... girls would NEVER do anything like that.....morons....

True story. Went to my 25th high school reunion in 1999. Coach and I are in the same class, same HS. We won both the prizes for traveling the farthest, from HI back to northern CA. Great fun, we had a blast, at the reunion and many parties after. TWO girls (one in our class, another a year younger) had the nerve to call my wife a week or two later and tell her we were lovers in HS. We never were. I have no reason to deny it, we weren't married then, and she knows I partied around alot,,,,, but honestly I'd remember that stuff, I was there, theoretically. A couple of the girls at the reunion I actually had been with (everyone knew about) were very pleasant and social. There were no "secrets".

For some reason they felt they HAD to call her and tell her that breathtaking news. That never happened. If it did, I'd have likely critiqued it, whatever, i don't know. WHY they did that I will never know.

In all honesty..... when I hear "girls never lie about that stuff"...... those people are full of crap. Have to guess they simply never knew enough girls..... or feel better ignoring the real truth. It's been true since humans could write things down.....a similar phrase in nearly every culture, "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned....."

There, rant over. I guess. People are people. Girls are people. Some will lie to hurt or harm.... some will lie to protect their own fragile ego. Some just to stir chit up because they're bored. I have yet to see angel wings on anyone, man, woman or child.

BK I think might confirm, I think he's had some psycho divorce cases. Girls/women are very much willing and able to lie about such things. And a select few actually believe the lie. Others it's about getting.... even.... or something.

I married awesomeness in Coach..... 41 years now, unwavering through thick and thin. But I do know evil too. Some black, black hearts out there..... if you're ignoring that it's you doing it, not human reality..... and PC pop psychology has proven once again they have no interest in truth or reality. Virtue Signaling is the virtual social masturbation of the day.....

19-Sep-18
Again what was a 15 year old girl doing at a party with booze and drunk 17 year olds from an all boys school?

I have no idea if he did it or not. From the news, I think she has credibility problems and an ulterior motive as do them Dems. BK has some strong character witnesses who I believe establish his demeanor over 35 years. He has gone through 6 FBI background checks.

Investigation or not if I was on a jury there is no way with a clean conscience I could convict.

Option 6. Appoint him to the court and conduct an investigation. If he is proven guilty, impeach him. It's what they are doing to Trump

19-Sep-18
Sorry, the political expediency component is far too discrediting.

19-Sep-18
I'd add one...

This seems fishy, regardless, I'm not a huge fan of his angle and would rather someone different. Still feels like the D's are digging a hole here.

19-Sep-18
#5. I don't f***ing care what happened in high school 36 years ago. Confirm him.

How many of us could hold up to this level of scrutiny over the course of our entire lives? I know I couldn't. I've never sexually assaulted anyone, but I certainly have skeletons. Who doesn't? If you didn't do a few stupid things at that age, you haven't lived. I'd be more skeptical of someone who claimed otherwise.

Matt

19-Sep-18
So now the accusers lawyer is saying there is no rush to testify, and not until at least Monday. Sounds like they are all trying to get their cooked up story straight. The epidemy of the demon-rats of D.C. and Hollywood.

A polygraph is only as good as the relevancy of the questions asked...

19-Sep-18
Do we have a pool going on when the "corroborating witness" or maybe a "second accuser" shows up? I'm thinking that they'll play that card on Monday.

If they can find one nutjob to make up a story, they can surely find another.

I say go forward with the vote. If he's confirmed that's great, if not then the Red State Dems will have to answer for their votes in November.

Trump might be able to help BK's chances by releasing a statement saying "if BK isn't confirmed, once the Republicans expand our lead in the Senate, my next nominee will be 100% committed to repealing Roe and all the worthless Gun Control laws passed in the last 40 years".

19-Sep-18
My wife came from another state and didn't know any of the people I went to school with. She met one of my old girl friends and she became my wife's best friend. When my old girl friend died, my wife and I went to her funeral and my wife met another of my ex girl friends. My wife really liked her and now they are friends.

19-Sep-18
"How many of us could hold up to this level of scrutiny over the course of our entire lives? "

Nobody.

Unfortunately, one sin is enough to disqualify a conservative, but almost no sin (Ted Kennedy for example) is enough to disqualify a democrat.

19-Sep-18
Guilty of what?!?! Being a teenager and doing what teenagers do...even if he did "do it".

4!!!!!!!

19-Sep-18
I guess I’m #3 except the confirmation thing. I don’t care about 35 years ago and he deserves a vote. If they have enough votes he gets confirmed. Democrats are only obstructing. Delaying until after the mid-terms is dirty politics. They are just being sore losers. I have to say though, I also thought Obama’s nomination deserved a vote and McConnell played dirty. This crap needs to stop on both sides.

19-Sep-18
^^^ it will never stop on either side until it costs them something dearly. And that doean't mean a stupid election...

• Sitka Gear