slade 11-Oct-18
Annony Mouse 12-Oct-18
Annony Mouse 12-Oct-18
Annony Mouse 18-Oct-18
Annony Mouse 18-Oct-18
Annony Mouse 18-Oct-18
Annony Mouse 28-Oct-18
22-Sep-18
I saw it on Fox this morning and they had a great big bunch of heavily armed police after him. Good dogs too.

22-Sep-18
If Waters was the badass she thinks she is, she'd take matters into her own hands...

Liberals - the very image of crybaby cowardice...

22-Sep-18
JTV. That guy lives about 6 miles from me. He is more a mental case than a real threat. Nonetheless he is wrong. He gets off on a incompetent plea. Too bad Max can't or won't

25-Sep-18

25-Sep-18
We gotta Pray for our Country before its too late! Everything is spinning out of control.

25-Sep-18
It's not pure Chaos ... it's Good and Evil. ( Chaos is just a tool for evil ) Steady as she goes, it will work out.

25-Sep-18
Yes God is Still in control

25-Sep-18
It is all part of the “Action has Consequences” that the Left is so pissed about. They can see that accountability for themselves (and that which they choose to partake in) is not to far off, and they are scared.

Basically, they are losing control (Abortion, guns, drugs, immigration, healthcare...etc) and this is the only way they know how to react. Actually it’s quite sad.

25-Sep-18
It's tribalism and me-now-I thinking.

Approach issues with compassion and empathy and one can agree to disagree and yet maintain a respectful, heck, even a friendly relationship.

People rarely do that any more... which stinks.

25-Sep-18
Men had the chance long ago to derail what this country has descended but decided against giving " sheep the right to vote". They opted for the safer margin and gave it to women. Today the entire nation has risen against men and the male who molded a wasteland of prairie and timber to a paradise; Those ingrates being women/ blacks,/Hispanics/ and the most dangerous of all a combination of Black/Hispanic/Asian women. Too many women of different hands in the kitchen spoils the soup.

Watch this.

The Rock

25-Sep-18
Rock, are you being serious or am I over reading? Are you suggesting women or those other groups should not have been given the right to vote?

25-Sep-18
Cruz is a much better man than me, because the punk giving me and my wife the finger and chanting in my face, when all we wanted to do was have a nice dinner, would've been laid out cold.

25-Sep-18
Will,

No, of course I'm not being serious but how would this country be socialized today regarding men if I had been, and the country had followed that course?

The Rock

25-Sep-18
We would be speaking German.

25-Sep-18
bk,

I will leave that right where it lays.

The Rock

25-Sep-18
Cool Rocky, I was getting worried there :)

You ask a good question... It would be great for me, I'm a white guy :). My awesome neighbor for Ghana, I'm guessing it would suck to heck for him, and his family. My wife would be doing ok, but given her intellect, we'd make less money and she'd probably feel less fulfilled than she currently does. (on that front, she can do the exact same job a man does - even having been part of a gender that has TRIED to gain equal footing - and get paid about 80% (80.5 cents to the dollar) to do exactly the same job. That's literally insane. https://www.businessinsider.com/gender-wage-pay-gap-charts-2017-3)

And we'd not really be taking on board the amazing things the people in those groups have provided us as a nation. Hard to imagine, that those folks would be allowed into positions where their creative genius could have provided the pushes towards many of the technological advancements we enjoy. Computers, dishwashers, DNA analysis... on and on and on. Women played big roles (as have folks of other races) in a zillion things we now think of as every day positives of modern life.

The world would be "easier" (maybe) for me, as a white guy, socially... But in most other ways, I'm grateful for the awesome contributions of women and different races/nationalities have helped create here.

All that said, to stay on JTV's original post here... Agree or not with a Senator, dont go act like a crazed lunatic and think your point is going to hit home. Ugh. Dislike the politics, not the man or woman.

25-Sep-18
While I fully support woman's right to vote, I think the result has been less than desireable.

As a whole, women are more into 'feelings' on voting issues whereas men are somewhat more interested in voting based on reality, not on feelings.

25-Sep-18
Will, I often wonder why women have decided to align themselves with all who are counter to not only men, but white heterosexual men. Women today consider themselves a cut above, a singular thinking lockstep opposing voice, and, ironically better suited than those men who they openly chastise for a past history of purported crimes to humanity that they themselves commit this very day. One need only view the Kavanaugh experience which highlights my concerns. The Kavanaugh debacle is a perfect example of the mindset and belief of the 2018 American women. The case has zero merit in regards to the facts and allegations that have been established other than a women has alleged them, and in the process, to be unequivocally accepted as solid gold absolute truth, the rule of law be damned. That is a power wielded without safeguards formerly by Nazi Germany, to reflect upon bk's assessment. Incredibly the 2018 "man" submits to these ridiculous notions of reality and dangerous power held by women, and cowers to the consequences of a woman's threat no matter the truth. Maybe we should be speaking German.

The Rock

25-Sep-18
QOTD: "If the Bill of Rights doesn't apply to Brett Kavanaugh, it probably doesn't apply to you, either."

25-Sep-18
I dont disagree with any of that Rocky. It's all physics to me though (which does not make it right, just an interesting point), in that, an action will have an equal and opposite reaction.

Women have long felt like second class citizens, and when they were assaulted, it was something to be brushed aside or unspoken. Was it white guys that did all the assaulting or putting down etc? Nope. But given we have been the ones in charge, we take the heat.

It's bad, a woman can destroy a guy's life by claiming she was assaulted - not even close to ok.

But how many women's lives have been destroyed by some a-hole in a bar/college dorm/highschool parking lot/or wherever that felt like she "owed" him something, or should just give it to him? 1 in 6. 1 in 6 american women have been the victim of a rape or attempted rape. If you have 6 women in your life - a wife, a couple sisters, a mom, a mom in law and a sister in law... there are pretty good odds you know a survivor of sexual assault. (https://www.rainn.org/statistics/victims-sexual-violence)

82% of all juvenile rape victims are female. 90% of adult victims.

Those are not all done by white guys. But historically, we white guys have "been in charge"... If you are in charge, you take the heat.

Again, I agreed with a lot of what you noted. I'm not trying to be an argumentative jerk. As I've noted in other threads, Kavanaugh will be in, and this feels fishy...

I just have a hard time seeing where women's growing ability to help direct the future is a bad thing. It also feels like they have a chip on their shoulder, because men - not just white ones, but again, we have been in power so we get the heat - have generally (not any specific person, just generally) not treated women with the respect we should have.

25-Sep-18

25-Sep-18
I thank God every day that I don't live where ever the hell Rock lives.

25-Sep-18
D’oh – Democrat Joe Biden Explains Irrelevance of FBI Investigations Within SCOTUS Nomination Process….

In 1991 Democrat Senate Judiciary Chairman Joe Biden explains how an FBI investigation is useless in relation to an accusation against a Supreme Court nominee:

25-Sep-18
RK, Thank God for the most important things in your life, or maybe in your post you have.

The Rock

25-Sep-18
Will , Much of what you said is true but equality, fair treatment, cannot be retroactive. It must start all at once and insist on fair play for all. No payback, no IOU's, no paying for your gender or history, race or whatever your identity group may have done in the past.

It's all equally as prejudicial as the past wrongs. One standard and a new start. Ready ... Go.

26-Sep-18
Very true Pi. Fair and Equal are different - hard for folks to "get" that.

I'd argue though, that that approach has limits. Should we let the Catholic Church off since a lot of those evil deeds happened 10-20-40-50 years ago? Of course not.

Should we try to make things "right" by native american's or other groups that were treated horribly - not retroactively. It would be ridiculous (and yes, some want to try, and yes, it's ridiculous)... But we can learn from those events, and seek better options to move forward well, and we can address issues that are clearly in need of correction.

No IOU's, but how about "treat you like a human being". If your wife and mine do the same job you and I do, should they make 80%, or should they make the same amount? SAME job. We can't go back and retroactively pay them lost wages - that would be idiotic... But shouldnt people - regardless of gender/race/nationality/religion etc - doing a job be payed the value of that job?

In my last post, I was not, and am not seeking payment for the past... But I think recognizing it, and learning from it works. Mostly I think treating people well is worth it.

I've pretty well killed your thread's initial direction JTV - sorry about that. Happy to go to PM Pi to discuss more - hopefully shorter than our usual discussions :). Keep well bud.

26-Sep-18
I too apologize for going off the rails. Agree to take this to P/M . But I will answer first.

The Catholic church is made of individuals that should be treated individually just like the FBI. Find the guilty and prosecute. Then Find a rational Protestant church.

Some peaceful Native Americans got pummeled ( that sucks) and some were warriors. Maybe Elizabeth Warren can help with this. Every people have either taken or lost land. Do we go back to the garden of Eden in restoring losses?

Woman are the fastest growing group in the marketplace. Receive far more grants and scholarships and are graduating at a higher rate than men... When several of my male friends were passed over by the affirmative action wave we took it like men but it was simply the same discrimination that people bitch about in reverse. The eye for an eye approach blinds us all. Yes, make room but not special room.

If it's truly equal job performance and attendance, then yes. Equal pay. So, no extra time off for having babies. Plop 'em out and get back to work and if I pat you on the back for a job well done, don't take it sexually... *Add protection for the hard working man whose wife is a whore and squats in your home with her boyfriend, at your expense for 18 years because you got her pregnant. Real equality cuts both ways.

Blessings Will, Out.

26-Sep-18

Annony Mouse's Link
The Trump phenomenon is impossible to gainsay.

The attempted political assassination of Brett Kavanaugh is bad for the country, but good for a Trumpian attitude toward American politics. Why the Kavanaugh Smears Validate Trumpian Politics

The last-minute ambush validates key assumptions of Donald Trump’s supporters that fueled his rise and buttress him in office, no matter how rocky the ride has been or will become. At least three premises have been underlined by the tawdry events of the past couple of weeks...

Worth reading.

27-Sep-18
140 HOUSE DEMOCRATS REFUSE TO CONDEMN ILLEGAL ALIENS VOTING

27-Sep-18
question... if the last accuser was a couple yrs older then some at these parties, that would put her around 18 yrs old... an adult. So if she was present at 10 different known gang rapes she would be a legal guardian responsible for the safety of any minors being RAPED... and if she knew she could be a victim of said rapes that is a willing participant with having sex with a minor which in itself is rape. No?

27-Sep-18
Dont you have to be hinged before you become unhinged??

27-Sep-18
27-Sep-18
Caught on camera:THE PAYOFF:

28-Sep-18
I sure hope that is being reported to the IRS......

28-Sep-18
Well, unfortunately, my two senators will fall instep with schumer and crew and vote against.

Think I'll write them both a letter to tell them what kind of scum they and their party really are...

29-Sep-18

02-Oct-18
The American Civil Liberties Union is not merely opposing Brett Kavanaugh's confirmation to the Supreme Court. The group has also spent a million dollars to run attack ads in several states comparing Kavanaugh to convicted sexual predator Bill Cosby.

03-Oct-18

Annony Mouse's Link

03-Oct-18

Annony Mouse's Link

04-Oct-18
"A youth outreach staffer for Democratic Florida gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum has been terminated after calling for President Trump's death on Twitter, and wearing a shirt calling pro-Trump states "Dumbf--kistan.""

04-Oct-18
Florida went for Trump so............................

04-Oct-18
Floriduh and hanging chads come to mind....

07-Oct-18
Wait a second!

Aren’t the Dems the ones who always claim they’re tolerant?

07-Oct-18
^^^ and that is the great conundrum and hypocrisy of the left - the party of liars and cheats.

07-Oct-18
Report: The Dem Staffer Arrested For Doxxing Republican Senators Wasn’t Just An Intern

What organization?

Via Daily Wire:

A Democratic staffer arrested last week on charges that he revealed the personal information of several Republican Senate Judiciary Committee members was not an “intern” for Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX), as originally reported. The 27-year-old career staffer, Jackson Cosko, was, instead, reportedly a “fellow” paid by an “outside institution” who served as a primary adviser in Lee’s Congressional office.

According to the Tennessee Star, “[w]hile [Lee] claims Cosko was an ‘unpaid intern’ in her office, the Washington Post reports that Cosko was actually a ‘fellow.’ This was confirmed by Cosko’s lawyer, who said his client was a ‘fellow’ in Jackson-Lee’s office and that he was being paid by an ‘outside institution.'”

The “outside institution” has yet to be named, but the position of “fellow” is much different from that of “intern.” According to correspondence from Lee’s office, Cosko was routinely trusted to advise Lee and communicate with with other members of Congress, specifically those co-sponsoring Lee’s bills.

The "outside institution" has yet to be named, but the position of "fellow" is much different from that of "intern." According to correspondence from Lee's office, Cosko was routinely trusted to advise Lee and communicate with other members of Congress, specifically those co-sponsoring Lee's bills.

As the Tennessee Star points out, that raises questions: "It seems clear Cosko isn’t some unlucky and overzealous intern who got caught being a naughty boy. Rather, it seems Cosko might be a Democratic operative, paid by an outside organization, planted in an unpopular congresswoman’s office possibly so he could engage in exactly the type of behavior that just got him arrested."

Cosko was arrested last week after federal investigators discovered he was responsible for editing a Wikipedia article revealing the personal names, addresses, and phone numbers of several Republican senators, almost immediately after Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) concluded a fiery speech defending then-Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

Fox News reports that Cosko is currently charged with "publishing restricted personal information, threats in interstate communication, unauthorized access of a government computer, identity theft, witness tampering, second degree burglary, and unlawful entry." He may also face charges for a separate threat he allegedly issued to a fellow Congressional aide, threatening to reveal the names, social security numbers, and health information of an unnamed senator's children.

07-Oct-18
Wouldn’t surprise me for a second

08-Oct-18
I'm not too concerned that the opposition to BK was "organized" or "concerted". What concerns me is it was done "at all costs by any means necessary" and done in an unethical and dishonorable scorched earth way.

That shows who and what they are. If republicans had done something like that I would be calling for their heads. From the left..... it is encouraged and celebrated.......

08-Oct-18
The leftists will be resisted...period!

11-Oct-18

11-Oct-18

12-Oct-18

12-Oct-18

18-Oct-18
18-Oct-18

Annony Mouse's Link
The Democrat Party’s Voter Intimidation Drive

18-Oct-18

Annony Mouse's Link